3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

OK guys so not only do we have AWESOME Delve and tankyness capability:

https://youtu.be/feiP3eFKl6E

But we ALSO KEEP OUR AWESOME CLEAR SPEED.... AND our TANKINESS..... AND our DPS!!!

Yes that's right... we NAILED the TRIFECTA!

Check out the 60 Second Minotaur clear using the TANKY Setup and 12,000 eHP (it's not even a very clean run :P):

https://youtu.be/oupypHzj4rY

YES, we use HEADHUNTER! BOOOOOMMMMM

And YES, we use SPEED BOOTS!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM

And YES we are resistance capped and TANKY AS F**K

And you thought this build couldn't get any better :P

Edit: And again note this is NOT EVEN OPTIMISED... I still have some shitty gear on.
Editado por útlima vez por brunowa en 15 oct. 2019 1:32:10
Well, I think I will survive easier with this version. The big question right now is if the additional EHP my Zombies get will be enough to make them regen faster than they take damage :D

My first instinct is that this will enable me to push down further. But at the very least it should make farming depth 700 a lot more comfortable. I did die there from time to time, causing me to be stuck at level 98.
Editado por útlima vez por Mecielle en 15 oct. 2019 1:16:24
"
Mecielle escribió:
"
We always have 14 or 15 no matter what their life is. Same for Spectres, they are invulnerable, or respawn automatically. FORGET about having to use Desecrate in your HO after every tough battle.

What am I missing here? How are you automatically resummoning your Zombies or Spectres after they die? Nevermind the correct Spectres?

The Cyclone setup is nice and all for Survivability, might even fix the problems I had at depth 700+ where the minions from my other build died pretty often depending on the area modifiers, but I simply fail to see how it resummons our Zombies or Spectres automatically.

You are absolutely right . That was a bad comprehension of Spirit Offering+Desecrate from my part. Sorry for the confusion.Minion survivabilty increases a lot due to Mistress of Sacrifice. Still, for Delve 700+ we may have to go Indomitable Army. Might have to check.

Another good way to improve down there is to Use Ambus Charge for your AG, Endurance charges for you and your zombies, can easily get to 2 even 3.

As to HH. In order to get its benefits we actually have to kill ourselves, so I have been thinking about using an Onslaught flask. I Enfeeble enemies thanks to a Diabolist spectre+TemChains them

Definitely for Delve 600+ we need curses in my opinion. Unless we have HUGE quantities of evasion oneshots are going to occur. That´s why I respeced to Sentinel and use

No matter how much life and ES you stack, and you need a lot, but how often you get hit. You simply can´t allow to get hit often. That`s why I use lots of Evasion and curses. In fact, I have been thinking about using Grace down there instead of Skitterbots and take my Evasion to 25000.

Well, at least I can think of ideas while I wait for 60 exalts to be in my stash....pfff.
Editado por útlima vez por ArisFuser en 15 oct. 2019 2:24:05
"
rolandojuantamad escribió:
And my boi Jorgin delivered a pretty gift

:D

That's some badass amulet there. Corrupted but can be annointed, curious,...
Editado por útlima vez por ArisFuser en 15 oct. 2019 1:50:42
"
ArisFuser escribió:
"
rolandojuantamad escribió:
And my boi Jorgin delivered a pretty gift

:D

That's some badass amulet there. Corrupted but can be annointed, curious,...

It was already annointed before i gave it to Jorgin in research to corrupt into talisman. I have mixed feelings on this one actually. The base is just 20c then annoint it like 80c so its a 100c gamble that won. I just wish it had better stats like all attribute and HP but i dont have that much liquid currency :)
"
I have mixed feelings on this one actually.

Well, then give it to me to test :) I´d appreciate that, hehe.
"
ArisFuser escribió:
"
I have mixed feelings on this one actually.

Well, then give it to me to test :) I´d appreciate that, hehe.

Maybe when i get a better one :), but right now this cutie gives me 214 str and push my str to 1,646 so i cant let him go yet
Maybe somebody can help. This curses stuff it`s complicated...lol.

From Wiki:

"
Curse priority
There are a few rules when it comes to the interaction between multiple curses.

Only the last player to curse has their maximum number of curses used.
Player A has a curse limit of two and Player B has a curse limit of one. Every time Player B casts a curse on an enemy after Player A, he replaces both curses because he reduces the limit from two to one.

Player A and B, could it apply to minions and US? Because everytime they apply a curse they reduce our curse limit to 1. So, no Diabolists, we must apply curses ourselves, they can only stack 1.
"
ArisFuser escribió:

From Wiki:

"
Curse priority

Player A has a curse limit of two and Player B has a curse limit of one. Every time Player B casts a curse on an enemy after Player A, he replaces both curses because he reduces the limit from two to one.

Player A and B, could it apply to minions and US? Because everytime they apply a curse they reduce our curse limit to 1. So, no Diabolists, we must apply curses ourselves, they can only stack 1.

Based on my test: we apply 2 curse, diabolist curses, it will turn back to 1. Vice versa.

From Wiki:

"
Curse priority

Yes, further testing showed that, sadly. Too good to be true ;)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional