3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
ArisFuser escribió:
Adding phys dmg or ele damage in rings wont benefits us at all,right? All added damage is useless unless applied to minions?

Yep won't do anything because it's applied to you and not your minions.
Hey!
Ive a couple of questions.

Do we just take desecrate for the purpose to create corpses to get zombies/spectre? If yes: so we could put desecrate to our second weapon and just switch weapons to generate corpses? so we have one more slot. or am i just missing something?

and if we have enough resistance... can we take saqawals nest and make use of aspect of the avian?

and what about convocation? is it necesary?

and can you just take a quick look at this character?
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/ChimeraNoble/Mohmoland?i=16&search=class%3DNecromancer%26weapon%3DTwo-Handed-Sword%26maxlevel%3D96

i like his setup (just with an other passive annointed on the amulet, lol)
this should be good, right? or is something bad on this setup... i want to focus on mapping clear speed
"
troyaust escribió:
Killed Uber Elder for my first time ever today with this build. No AG or Golem summoned.

Also wondering what upgrades I should be looking at. Think I'm way overcapped on resists due to not taking into account extra resists from ascendancy.

Congrats!

Get some seven league steps and become the true Speedmancer you were born to be ;)

If your strength is good you could try get a rare amulet with life and a minion bonus (as long as you can stay over 1000 strength)

You could push to get more strength on gear/tree to hit 1200 strength and get another zombie.

You can get a +1 spectres on boots I believe.

Also, I would spec out of indomitable army and free up 5 passive points! I specced out of it and have done everything (including uber elder) without any minions dying... So that's a massive bonus.

I'm going to update the tree and POB with that removed.
"
Xeklen escribió:
Hey!

Do we just take desecrate for the purpose to create corpses to get zombies/spectre? If yes: so we could put desecrate to our second weapon and just switch weapons to generate corpses? so we have one more slot. or am i just missing something?

and if we have enough resistance... can we take saqawals nest and make use of aspect of the avian?

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/ChimeraNoble/Mohmoland?i=16&search=class%3DNecromancer%26weapon%3DTwo-Handed-Sword%26maxlevel%3D96

this should be good, right? or is something bad on this setup... i want to focus on mapping clear speed

Yes that's correct for desecrete. I don't have it equipped. I just have it in my inventory and swap it in when I want to raise spectres and then swap it out again so it doesn't brake a slot.

Convocation I barely use because it's another button to press... But if you do use it it can be really good at helping clear as it constantly brings minions to you. I tend to only use it when I have flame dashed over a an area where minions can't follow and need to call them to me.

Saqawalds is a good choice. You lose life but if you're comfortable with that then it's got other great stats.

I'm on my phone so can't check the stats of the items in that link.. but looking at the pics he's playing this build with a couple slight passive tree tweaks. What exactly is different that you're questioning?
I personally have a CWDT lvl1, IC, Desecrate and Flesh Offering setup. When I need to bring back Zombies, which is annoyingly tedious when you are either dced or logout, I just swap out the Desecrate for a lvl20 and summon my lovely minions!
"
brunowa escribió:
"
Xeklen escribió:
Hey!

Yes that's correct for desecrete. I don't have it equipped. I just have it in my inventory and swap it in when I want to raise spectres and then swap it out again so it doesn't brake a slot.

Convocation I barely use because it's another button to press... But if you do use it it can be really good at helping clear as it constantly brings minions to you. I tend to only use it when I have flame dashed over a an area where minions can't follow and need to call them to me.

Saqawalds is a good choice. You lose life but if you're comfortable with that then it's got other great stats.

I'm on my phone so can't check the stats of the items in that link.. but looking at the pics he's playing this build with a couple slight passive tree tweaks. What exactly is different that you're questioning?

thank you that you take your time to answer questions :)

with aspect of the avian... would you change someting regarding the auras? and how important is warbanner? because i dont have really space for warbanner because i plan to play with a six link chest.. :(

edit: and what do you think about skitterbots with vaal haste instead of blasphemy+vulnerability with vaal haste? just for the purpose of fast clearing :o
Editado por útlima vez por Xeklen en 26 sept. 2019 18:08:01
Oh my...I am so loving this build. Always have enjoy pet classes in games but this build is awesome.

Thank you
"
Xeklen escribió:
"
brunowa escribió:
"
Xeklen escribió:
Hey!

thank you that you take your time to answer questions :)

with aspect of the avian... would you change someting regarding the auras? and how important is warbanner? because i dont have really space for warbanner because i plan to play with a six link chest.. :(

edit: and what do you think about skitterbots with vaal haste instead of blasphemy+vulnerability with vaal haste? just for the purpose of fast clearing :o

Probably wouldn't change anything if using Seqwals.

Dread banner / War banner is minimal. It's just an added bonus. The 6th link you get from chest will outperform war banner anyway (if you are using skeletons frequently as that it what it's linked to)

Skitterbots is shit :P
"
Jarhead32 escribió:
Oh my...I am so loving this build. Always have enjoy pet classes in games but this build is awesome.

Thank you

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it! :)
Updated guide with ranged spectre guide. See next post.
Editado por útlima vez por brunowa en 26 sept. 2019 21:46:40

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional