3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Lhaza escribió:
Hi,
I would like to try this build in the 6L-Spectre-version.

Is there a reason why I shouldn't run it with the Geofri's Sanctuary? I'm wondering why you are suggesting a Tabula or Vaal Regalia there. 3Blue3Green shouldn't be to hard to roll on a Geofri's, or am I wrong?

Thanks in advance :)

it was hard for me to roll 3green and 3blue
Ok boys, new cool stuff is coming.

First of all I tried 1-handed wand with the same stats as 2 handler but with 119%!!! minion damage, and unfortunately it looses to 2handler, due to Maim i think. Ok, no problem. Let's take ANOTHER WAND in offhand with 100%+ damage and + lvl for all minion gems. WHHAAAAAAT? Lol, it works :) Besides, it has "Trigger socketed spells, when you use a skill" craft, so we can autocast Spirit offering. Let's finish equpping chest with Maim and we still have the same dmg as before as well as such bonuses like:

- We can forget about cyclone and checking everytime do we have SO buff or not. (idk do you like it or not, but i hate cycloning being necromancer). We just runnig and spamming Phase Run, Bone Offering or any other skill and have permanent SO buff.

- Molten Shell autocast.
- 3 free slots for CWDT-Immortal Call-Increased Duration Support.
- We may equip one of thoose cool shilds like Atziri's Mirror to be immune to curses or Magma Eclipse to have edditional layer of defence.

Finished Uber Elder circle with this deathless, sold my 2 handler and feel absolutely happy :)

Must to point out at 1000 time, THIS MAY NOT BE VIABLE for deep delving. For this purpose there are another guides. You don't need 200 movespeed there and some other things.

"
brunowa escribió:
ok guys, another setup you may want to try.

Instead, try Raise Zombie - Empower - Feeding Frenzy - Minion Speed - Melee Splash - Pulverise.

it's actually pretty hard to see any difference because the regular setup clears so fast anyway... but I'd love to get your thoughts on how it feels for you?

As well as minion speed - to my personal opinion this is A MUST gem for clearing. 50+ movespeed, 30+ attack speed are hard to ignore. Heard about Melee Splash several times but was lazy to test it, and after your post mission is complete :) With huge dmg boost and MS using 2-handler - feels like using perma phasing. Enemies are there but when you reach them they are already dead :), so seemingly better clearing with only 1 con - rare enemies from time to time remain behind half alive. But if I'll continue 2handling i defenetly will keep it. And about multistike - this is the most OP gem and irreplaceable due to its dmg multipliers. Pulverise doesn't worth it.

Editado por útlima vez por lunnnar en 3 nov. 2019 17:59:31
"
BowWizard escribió:
"
brunowa escribió:
"
BowWizard escribió:
I've bumped off UE with my current build but I feel my zombies aren't snuffing the life out of things quite fast enough. I'd like to get to the 2 second Minotaur but I assume I'd have to swap gear to the Uber stuff which I can't quite afford. Is there anything I can do to pump up DPS and get closer to snuffing the bosses in T16 maps quicker or have I squeezed everything possible as is ? Gear shown below. I cannot get the second ring to add in. Profile is public so you can take a look there for that spec (unless I figure out what the second ring co-ordinates are and add in by hand here). Thanks for any tips and tricks

Nice! You're pretty much done for the basic build... the biggest DPS boost will come from getting/crafting the mace. That will get you to the 2 sec guardian kills :)

Also what spectres you using? Melee spectres are much stronger for your current state and will have a big impact on boss killing (2x carnage chieftans at least).

I’m using 2x carnage chieftains and 3x undying evangelists for spectres. I did use helions and undying evangelists but they weren’t keeping up so be the time they got to things monsters were already dead and curses and taunt don’t work too well on dead things 🙂. Would the offensive spectre setup be the route to go now perhaps ?.

I guess I’ll bite the bullet and get the mace. I have just about everything needed but I’m crap at crafting so I need to find some help with it, especially the hard parts.

Defensive spectres are good when you actually need more defence, eg bosses, legions, etc... Most the time you won't need their effects but when you do it could help save you 10% xp loss ;)

The offensive spectres are really to squeeze out a little more DPS for faster bossing/clearing if you're having no issues dying or if you just want to go a more DPS route.

Don't be afraid to mix it up every now and then and test and see what you like. Changing spectres literally takes about 30 seconds.
"
lunnnar escribió:
Ok boys, new cool stuff is coming.

First of all I tried 1-handed wand with the same stats as 2 handler but with 119%!!! minion damage, and unfortunately it looses to 2handler, due to Maim i think. Ok, no problem. Let's take ANOTHER WAND in offhand with 100%+ damage and + lvl for all minion gems. WHHAAAAAAT? Lol, it works :) Besides, it has "Trigger socketed spells, when you use a skill" craft, so we can autocast Spirit offering. Let's finish equpping chest with Maim and we still have the same dmg as before as well as such bonuses like:

- We can forget about cyclone and checking everytime do we have SO buff or not. (idk do you like it or not, but i hate cycloning being necromancer). We just runnig and spamming Phase Run, Bone Offering or any other skill and have permanent SO buff.

- Autocasted Molten Shell buff
- 3 free slots for CWDT-Immortal Call-Increased Duration Support.
- We may equip one of thoose cool shilds like Atziri's Mirror to be immune to curses or Magma Eclipse to have edditional layer of defence.

Finishing Uber Elder circle with this deathless, sold my 2 handler and feel absolutely happy :)

Must to point out at 1000 time, THIS MAY NOT BE VIABLE for deep delving. For this purpose there are another guids. You don't need 200 movespeed there and some other things.

"
brunowa escribió:
ok guys, another setup you may want to try.

Instead, try Raise Zombie - Empower - Feeding Frenzy - Minion Speed - Melee Splash - Pulverise.

it's actually pretty hard to see any difference because the regular setup clears so fast anyway... but I'd love to get your thoughts on how it feels for you?

As well as minion speed - to my personal opinion this is A MUST gem for clearing. 50+ movespeed, 30+ attack speed are hard to ignore. Heard about Melee Splash several times but was lazy to test it, and after your post mission is complete :) With huge dmg boost and MS using 2-handler - feels like using perma phasing. Enemies are there but when you reach them they are already dead :), so seemingly better clearing with only 1 con - rare enemies from time to time remain behind half alive. But if I'll continue 2handling i defenetly will keep it. And about multistike - this is the most OP gem and irreplaceable due to its dmg multipliers. Pulverise doesn't worth it.

Sounds pretty neat! You got a video of how it looks?

So are you saying DPS feels better even without Maim, an extra zombie, and level 27 zombies instead of 30? That's a big DPS loss... How's bossing speed?

Also I'm pretty sure your bench craft on your wand giving Phys damage and blind on hit won't do anything because you are not actually hitting by the looks of things (your minions are).
"
brunowa escribió:

Sounds pretty neat! You got a video of how it looks?

So are you saying DPS feels better even without Maim, an extra zombie, and level 27 zombies instead of 30? That's a big DPS loss... How's bossing speed?

Also I'm pretty sure your bench craft on your wand giving Phys damage and blind on hit won't do anything because you are not actually hitting by the looks of things (your minions are).

I'll make a video later. DPS isn't better, it is the same. Don't forget, you have 200% + increased minion damage instead of basic 40% with two-handler. Don't forget about + 1 lvl to ALL MINION gems. And I'll test switch to another accendancy - feels like it should be even better.

Crafted phys+blind do nothing, i bought this wand as it is. Not sure if there is good prefixes for it.
Editado por útlima vez por lunnnar en 3 nov. 2019 15:11:18

Hello guys, I might need some help here. I followed this brilliant guide and I still can’t 2s down a T16 boss with my current gear. Beside the lv.19 raise zombie gem which need to be switch to a lv.21 corrupted generation, what else could I improve my gear. Different Auras? Thanks!

Low level gems socked on my boot are for leveling only, I’m not using them.
Editado por útlima vez por lllmoriartylll en 4 nov. 2019 3:02:10
"
lllmoriartylll escribió:

Hello guys, I might need some help here. I followed this brilliant guide and I still can’t 2s down a T16 boss with my current gear. Beside the lv.19 raise zombie gem which need to be switch to a lv.21 corrupted generation, what else could I improve my gear. Different Auras? Thanks!

Level 21 zombie + Level 4 Empower will get you to Level 30 zombie = MASSIVE DPS BOOST and an extra zombie.

Swap out Brutality and use Minion Damage instead (your missing out out on 20% MORE damage because brutality negates chaos damage bonus from spirit offering.

Swap out Melee Splash and use Multistrike instead.

Get Dread Banner or war banner.

Run some combination of Haste, Vulnerability, pride, precision, skitterbots.

Use a carrion golem.

Ensure you have offensive nodes picked up in tree.

Do that and T16 bosses will be melted faster than you can say KING OF ALL SUMMONERS.
Thanks for the build guide, I'm absolutely loving it!

I've only been playing for 4 days in this league but doing well so far. So much flexibility in the build which is great as I do not enjoy trading for gear and prefer to find it or craft it.

Got a lucky drop with Bisco's which has been helpful with extra drops, including a Soul Taker. First I've ever found playing PoE and it couldn't have come at a better time. Won't be too long before my immortal Guardian is running around with the rest of the team!

It's also great to be able to play a build that is not so reliant on flasks. I find the whole flask mechanic tedious so only having to use them on the rare occasion is just fine with me.
"
brunowa escribió:
"
lllmoriartylll escribió:

Get Dread Banner or war banner.

Run some combination of Haste, Vulnerability, pride, precision, skitterbots.

Use a carrion golem.

Do that and T16 bosses will be melted faster than you can say KING OF ALL SUMMONERS.

None of those are needed to kill t16 guardians in less than 2 secs if you have a correctly rolled 2-h mace with lv30 7l zombies really.

I don't run any dps aura anymore and focus mostly on defense (14k ehp) cuz I'm near delve 1k, and zombies dps is still outrageous in every aspect, melt everything/ every bosses, plus there's no gem slot to fit in all of those dps aura anymore. (For example, my spare gem slot is used for flame dash/ phase run during mapping, and vaal molten shell when doing deep delve. Used to run Carrion Golem/ War Banner, then figure out it's probably not needed anyway)

Best part being mapping wise no boss/ no map mods has a chance to kill me anymore (Legion/ Uber Elder/ Uber Atziri, whatever 8 mod there is), only delve 900+ can kill this build occasionally. (mostly my own fault when I mess up Soul Ripper charge and Vaal Molten shell uptime)
Editado por útlima vez por mic01851165 en 4 nov. 2019 8:23:19
I'm following the expensive build - geofri, 7 league step, shaper's gloves, astramentis and using rare rings and belt (belt is not the speed belt, but a strength + attribute stack).

I'm struggling to hit the 1000 strength for baron leech. Currently on 932 with probably only +10 str left to go on the tree.

Am using 2 efficient trainings.

Any ideas?

Editado por útlima vez por Armisal en 4 nov. 2019 10:13:43

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional