[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Ooh, upgrade! Level 20 Bone Armour skill instead of level 1, too bad that only means something if the skill gem is actually added to the game. I’m guessing this will either be an aura with or without reserved mana or a new guard skill. If it’s an aura, being “skill” means Mistress of Sacrifice will be affected and guaranteed to have an aura on you allowing builds to link everything to Generosity. In any case, the official release should be coming this weekend if I remember correctly. Oops, that is the official release.
Editado por útlima vez por Aldonés en 30 ago. 2019 18:21:03
"

Bone Armour is a Guard skill like Steelskin that also applies to your minions.
"
Uoykai escribió:

Its a fake :/

lol but leak not fake =)
"
Besovskii escribió:
"
Uoykai escribió:

Its a fake :/

lol but leak not fake =)

yeah, its the worst rework i've ever seen....
Skeletons definitely got nerfed, sorry Uoykai. If the Spectre gem wasn’t changed to add in it’s Ascendency, they too got nerfed. All other minions seem to have been buffed. I’m actually looking forward to Plaguebringer and Corpse Pact. As long you keep desecrate on a boss they deal 10% less damage and are shocked/chilled and we do 10% more damage. It would require a lot of management though, since you have to spawn corpses at least every 4 seconds.

Ooh, never mind. I just read the shock is only 20%. That’s a lot of micromanagement for so little. I still think Plaguebringer is very powerful, but probably not worth the effort compared to the simplicity of Command of Darkness or Mistress of Sacrifice. I certainly hope Desecrate got a major buff to compensate for all these corpse Ascendencies.

Grimlock9999 had an interesting notion in relation to Essence Gluttony:
"
Host and carnage chieftans - could be a huge buff to them with essence glutton regening their mana. Will they spam spells quick enough to support volatile minions?
Though I was under the impression mana regen didn’t affect Spectres. This Ascendency suggests that it does.
Editado por útlima vez por Aldonés en 30 ago. 2019 19:57:58

Pretty big changes to Spectres here. They appear to have lost the less/more life and damage scaling, and gained +1 by default. Increasing gem level will be huge as we can scale Spectres as high as the gem level.

With utility Spectres, we simply get a free one. :)

I’m thinking either dual wield wands (+1 minion skill gems in each) or Femur’s of the Saints. If I can reliably get at least Frenzy to minions, then Zombies and Tentacle Miscreation Spectres, maybe 1 Whipping Miscreation for Vulnerability on hit.
Editado por útlima vez por Aldonés en 30 ago. 2019 21:35:03
After seeing the new flesh golemn and minion changes I wanted to look for a Baron build and damn this does look enticing. Think I'm going to have to start with this, looks like a lot of the changes look good for you!
Do u think that using double wand (the new minion wand), dropping the skelettons,using the new golem at one of them and having extra three gems slots, would be viable or we loose to much damage?
The new wand could be very strong but i think, but it depends on the max stats that it can give us, if we can get like 2 extra level to minions gems in each one would be wonderfull.

Just want to say that i loved ur guide and probably will use ur build at 3.8. I´m a guy who likes to make changes to the builds so it suits my playstyle, but i will definitely use ur as base.

English it´s not my native language, so sorry any inconvenience.

"
Pocoyo77 escribió:
Do u think that using double wand (the new minion wand), dropping the skelettons,using the new golem at one of them and having extra three gems slots, would be viable or we loose to much damage?
The new wand could be very strong but i think, but it depends on the max stats that it can give us, if we can get like 2 extra level to minions gems in each one would be wonderfull.

Just want to say that i loved ur guide and probably will use ur build at 3.8. I´m a guy who likes to make changes to the builds so it suits my playstyle, but i will definitely use ur as base.

English it´s not my native language, so sorry any inconvenience.

Well, I'm waiting to see what Mr. Qlida comes up with, but I don't think it will be viable, but a lot of that will end up depending on which minion stats become craftable on the wands. The mace gives us a 7L with L20 Maim and +3 levels to skill gems, +2 level to support gems (Empower socketed, not counting increased levels from Empower). Not to mention we lose to potential of a second 6L.

Qlidascope will likely drop Skeletons from the build unless their accuracy nerf is corrected in the tree. I don't know what will replace them. He mentioned Carrion Golem, but that will depend on how good they end up. We have 1 golem by default, and can increase it to 2 with 1 jewel socket. If we invest 4 jewel sockets into the golem, we can get a 3rd golem, 90% increased effect of buff, and 48-60% golem attack/cast speed. Note: the 2nd and 3rd golems do not have to be Carrion; we could sacrifice one for a Chaos Golem, granting 5% phys damage reduction or 9% with the golem buffs.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional