[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Ktoxa escribió:
Why you don't use skeletons? Zombies always die on bosses.

I'm in t13/14's now...they don't die. gem levels, character level, gear level matter.
I'm playing Baron set up. almost 1100 strength atm, 12 zombies, 11 skele's and a carion golem. Everything dies, I never do. Pretty gud stuff XD
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 8 sept. 2019 20:09:30
If I switch to Geofri's Sanctuary do I change anything on my tree? I'm using a Tabula right now and switching would leave me with 5k health, and about 950 ES. I just really need to get rid of my tabula for some defense.
"Qlidascope": My starter gear 2 days into 3.8. This is very budget and should fit new players well, (you should be able to copy this quite easily.)

https://pastebin.com/YdrMhhqx

The Baron = 1 EX

Efficient Training = 1 EX (we need two)

= 3 EX for those 3 items, sure quite easy to obtain in the first days...

I will play without these items and hope prices will drop after some days or I found myself these items like I did in past leagues, where they cost almost nothing compared to 3.8 .

Build is fucking op even without Baron + ET Jewels, killed uber Izaro on lvl 82 like it was nothing.

"
Aijendo escribió:

The Baron = 1 EX

Efficient Training = 1 EX (we need two)

= 3 EX for those 3 items, sure quite easy to obtain in the first days...

I will play without these items and hope prices will drop after some days or I found myself these items like I did in past leagues, where they cost almost nothing compared to 3.8 .

Build is fucking op even without Baron + ET Jewels, killed uber Izaro on lvl 82 like it was nothing.

To be fair Baron was 15c day 1 and 25c when I bought mine on day 2. It has jumped like crazy. It is the highest jumping armor on poe.ninja at 644% in 3 days.

And you guessed it, ET jewel is up over 2.2k% and the highest increase in jewels since the start. They will drop back down after a couple days.
Is it better to dual wield 2 of the new minion wands instead of the mace? Thanks for the build!
Hey OP! I choose your build for next character and just now got this stuff in temple, is it useful, shall i use it?

Spoiler
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
For anyone more focused on clear speed I highly suggest using a Dancing Duo as your weapon. With all of the speed we have + feeding frenzy, it's crazy fast clear. Still using 6L zombies too. Nice having 6L power in a weapon that doesn't require 6 links and costs 20c (12c if you just buy the prophecy like I did.)
Editado por útlima vez por Seananigans_ en 8 sept. 2019 22:43:47
So I'm following this to level up but while leveling I'm using minion instability skeles with the RF Aura and they pop stuff good. Why not use MI skeles at end of build
Too? Seems like they'd be a good DPS boost
Hmm, do I chase after Baron or focus on better rares. Is it likely to continue rising or start dropping shortly. The good news I suppose is since I can not afford it now, I don’t have the possibility of buying it and then watching the price drop shortly thereafter.

I really should have just done all the blight encounters early, trying to save enough to buy it day 1 or 2.
Fun build, Thanks for it

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional