[3.13] LIGHTNING ARROW/BARRAGE Deadeye Build / Zap your way forward! UBER ELDER DONE!

Well i'm planning to use this build as a starter to farm some currency/div cards and maybe latter i'll change it to boss killer.
"
slowik010 escribió:
Well i'm planning to use this build as a starter to farm some currency/div cards and maybe latter i'll change it to boss killer.

barrage kills bosses very fast here
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
I think i want to play this build as my league starter for blight. But it seems too unique heavy to me. Seems a bit hard to get res cap and all items. Does this build work with more rare items? I want to atleast kill guardians + shaper.
"
toddliestew escribió:
I think i want to play this build as my league starter for blight. But it seems too unique heavy to me. Seems a bit hard to get res cap and all items. Does this build work with more rare items? I want to atleast kill guardians + shaper.

hey , yesterday I also picked this build for my start as a deadeye.

looks really cool, love lightning arrow. my end goal is to transition to a different one, most likely tornado shot, as i have never played tornado shot with magic find before. and here i have similar thoughts as you have, that means that i rather need something that is easy for leveling, not really an end game build. and in this context i don't think anymore, that this build suits me well. as you said, too many uniques, weak resistances etc etc...

dont misunderstand me, this build looks awesome, will try it out sooner or later, but as a league starter i guess something like RoA or scourge arrow is more simple and league start friendly, especially for someone like me, who is not really an expert at this game...

"
toddliestew escribió:

It does of cause. Unique items are mostly min-maxing
"
markuskanada escribió:
"
toddliestew escribió:

looks really cool, love lightning arrow. my end goal is to transition to a different one, most likely tornado shot, as i have never played tornado shot with magic find before. and here i have similar thoughts as you have, that means that i rather need something that is easy for leveling, not really an end game build. and in this context i don't think anymore, that this build suits me well. as you said, too many uniques, weak resistances etc etc...

dont misunderstand me, this build looks awesome, will try it out sooner or later, but as a league starter i guess something like RoA or scourge arrow is more simple and league start friendly, especially for someone like me, who is not really an expert at this game...

If you are not an expert than tornado shot would probably won't be very effective for you, since it still requires some expensive gear (even though it would be cheaper after the nerfs i guess)
All uniques in the build are min-maxed setup for pure damage. If you don't have them the build will still worka and deliver. For example the amulet is 17 ex at least and simply gives you are free Wrath. You can use any rare amulet instead.
Is this build retard proof aproved?

I'm not very good at the game and get frustrated if I die a lot but I want to test a ranger for once...
"
Angry_Roleplayer escribió:
"
markuskanada escribió:
"
toddliestew escribió:

If you are not an expert than tornado shot would probably won't be very effective for you, since it still requires some expensive gear (even though it would be cheaper after the nerfs i guess)
All uniques in the build are min-maxed setup for pure damage. If you don't have them the build will still worka and deliver. For example the amulet is 17 ex at least and simply gives you are free Wrath. You can use any rare amulet instead.

Yeah you are right about Tornado Shot requiring some expensive trades. But i will take my time with it, i want to have a cheap bow starter first and came here to use your lightning arrow build as my starter before i transition to tornado shot. because the title says
"
"Your #1 Bow League Starter! "

only thing is, that eiher I do not understand your guide, or its not really exactly a good league starter, because the only items that i can see in your guides are all uniques. there is literally not one rare item under " Early Levelling Gear / Skills ". 17 out of 17 items are uniques.

but i like the skills part, that will help me a lot, if i actually decide to run lightning arrow. still not sure. i am looking for a cheap deadeye league starter, not really an end game build.

again, thanks a lot angry_roleplayer, i like this guide!!! best wishes
"
markuskanada escribió:
Yeah you are right about Tornado Shot requiring some expensive trades.
Tbh I'm worried about tornado shot after the announced helmet enchant nerf. That means in standard the +2 proj enchant will rise in value exponentially as if it wasn't already the most expensive head enchant, while in leagues it's gonna be same level of rare / expensive for half the value (+1 proj instead of +2).

On the other hand lightning arrow and ice shot got some baseline buffs, so that's always something.

"
markuskanada escribió:
only thing is, that eiher I do not understand your guide, or its not really exactly a good league starter, because the only items that i can see in your guides are all uniques. there is literally not one rare item under " Early Levelling Gear / Skills ". 17 out of 17 items are uniques.
Every guide out there will list items that are either "best endgame setup" or "most twinked levelling setup".

90% of guides out there could slot a line "just use yellows with highest life and enough resists to cap, save for tabula for easy 6-link" and it would hold true, with exceptions to any build-enabling items (if there are any) or any specific stats (most bow builds benefit from added flat damage of whatever kind the build is using, so phys / lightning for example).

Nobody runs day 1 of a league with 17 uniques, on any build.

Bad league starter are builds that literally cannot function properly without a specific unique gear (or flask, or helmet enchant, or jewel etc.) Or require insane amount of investment before the skill even does respectable damage.

"
Karibean12 escribió:
Is this build retard proof aproved?

I'm not very good at the game and get frustrated if I die a lot but I want to test a ranger for once...
My personal opinion is if you hate dying try some "hardcore approved" builds, they will be more sturdy (however sometimes at the expense of losing part of the damage). Since this one says "hardcore not recommended" you need to be prepared for some amount of squishyness.

If you want to play "a ranger", maybe look into raider or pathfinder builds, deadeye builds are usually on the glass cannon side (aka "shoot them before they shoot you and just don't get hit").
Im just worried. Everytime iv tried playing a lesser known" build. It turned out trash. This looks so fun tho!

One thing i wonder, since its probably some time before you midmax the gear, what damage boosts are good on yellow gear pieces?

Attack speed? Crit? Crit multi? What flat damage? Elemental damage? Stuff like that I wonder. Hehehe

I'm just a casual player, so it's a bit rough to figure this stuff out alone.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional