[3.13] LIGHTNING ARROW/BARRAGE Deadeye Build / Zap your way forward! UBER ELDER DONE!

"
xsmilingbanditx escribió:
"
Schwitzberger escribió:
i think thats because of the jewel thats inserted!melee and melee type weapon modifieres transformed into bow!

greetings

Gosh thanks! Did not see that. So as long as I do not have the Jewel I gonna use other skills in the line there :)

Yes, you will not be allocating clasw nodes for now
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Hi guys,

question:

Do I put barrage in silverbranch or LA?
I don't have currency to buy a 6L bow or Tabula Rasa.

Is the POB really up to date? Why do you use dash and steelskin in the gloves? They aren't auras right?

Also really no GMP for LA while leveling?
And no GMP for barrage?

Why Energy Leech support? We don't have energy shield, so we loose the "more damage when on full energy shield" right?

Thx
Editado por útlima vez por dhuber666 en 9 sept. 2019 9:06:05
"
dymish escribió:
"
Mekrat escribió:
Thats the problem with angrys final pob tree. For leveling it should mention that you mostly do not have lionseye fall in the beginning and the main dmg in angrys build will come from some items cause of dex stacking and some other staff. But you will dont have this one too at the moment.

You need to spec some bow dmg notes before you will find some important items. And than you can respec later.

Check my ranger. It should give you some directions.

Hello, just a quick question: how do you manage your mana ?
I see that you use 4 auras and therefore 100% of mana.

Ty

Atm I cannot use all the auras cause I dont have that amulett. I use herald of ice, wrath and lvl 1 precision. Try to lvl my enlighten maybe it works not sure ;-)

"
dhuber666 escribió:
Hi guys,

question:

Do I put barrage in silverbranch or LA?
I don't have currency to buy a 6L bow or Tabula Rasa.

Is the POB really up to date? Why do you use dash and steelskin in the gloves? They aren't auras right?

Also really no GMP for LA while leveling?
And no GMP for barrage?

Why Energy Leech support? We don't have energy shield, so we loose the "more damage when on full energy shield" right?

Thx

Like mentioned before, energy leech is for the dmg multiplier cause we have a little amount of energy shield.
Editado por útlima vez por Mekrat en 9 sept. 2019 9:36:26
PoB is showing multiple "Searching Eye Jewels" as Skill Gems, is this a bug?

Additionally, in short how expensive/cheap this build is if you don't plan to go very deep into min/maxing everything and just play the game for fun and just do Maps as far as it's possible? Some of the items, flasks for example seem expensive (Dying Sun?) and the build has multiple Uniques in PoB (it's of course the optimal setup, but still).

I'd really like to try a Bow Build in PoE sometime soon and wonder if this build is the way to go, it doesn't seem that complex at least with only a few Skills when compared to a Necro which I started the League with.
so i was wondering.. How do you cap your resistances with all those uniques??? you have like one jewel with +10% resists to all
This build feels like struggle atm.. would not recommend for starter. It might get useful once you get currency and can get the key items but as a fresh leauge starter choose something else.
Hi man i play this build as my starter and i really enjoy it. But I have two more questions. First which herald/aura should i drop before i can afford for Auls Uprising. Second is about Volley Fire jewel, it gives 2 more additional projectiles to barrage so it wouldn't be fitting better than one abbys jewel to this build?
"
auc_martin escribió:
This build feels like struggle atm.. would not recommend for starter. It might get useful once you get currency and can get the key items but as a fresh leauge starter choose something else.

+1. I regret picking this. I picked it because it said #1 bow league started or whatever. I hope I can get the currency but I can't even farm
"
testinglol escribió:
"
auc_martin escribió:

+1. I regret picking this. I picked it because it said #1 bow league started or whatever. I hope I can get the currency but I can't even farm

It is not my build and my version of the la/ba build is a bit diffirent than angrys but I dont get it want you mean.

Just check your equipment and skill tree. No dmg notes and no jewls for dmg or life. Not even a tabula or a upgraded version of the quiver.

A bow build is used to be expensive so no one take it as a starter. With this or my version you can start with just a tabula some cheap decent level bows and the quiver and reach maps quick to farm currency. Thats what a starter for.

As I mentioned before. There is no lvl tree progression. You HAVE TO spec into some dmg notes for bow before you can go into the claw notes with lionseye and before you get a good bow like windripper or craft.

The big dmg later is comeing from the helmet and the jewels. QOL is assas mark on hit for power charges (life/mana leech).
"
Mekrat escribió:
"
testinglol escribió:
"
auc_martin escribió:

It is not my build and my version of the la/ba build is a bit diffirent than angrys but I dont get it want you mean.

Just check your equipment and skill tree. No dmg notes and no jewls for dmg or life. Not even a tabula or a upgraded version of the quiver.

A bow build is used to be expensive so no one take it as a starter. With this or my version you can start with just a tabula some cheap decent level bows and the quiver and reach maps quick to farm currency. Thats what a starter for.

As I mentioned before. There is no lvl tree progression. You HAVE TO spec into some dmg notes for bow before you can go into the claw notes with lionseye and before you get a good bow like windripper or craft.

The big dmg later is comeing from the helmet and the jewels. QOL is assas mark on hit for power charges (life/mana leech).

i know what to do the. problem is that i cant afford the tab, gear, (even the 40c fated stuff) jewels without farming and im not doing any damage so i have to leech off people. and i cant play the game that much because real life. this build is just not for me. basically i have to farm ossuary or something for some time and its boring but whatever
Editado por útlima vez por testinglol en 10 sept. 2019 18:10:47

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional