[3.8] Exploding Bees of DOOM! | SRS CWC Cyclone Necro - Minion Instability | All Content | Tavukai

"
Antistes escribió:
what items for animate guardian now?

I got a Gruthkuls Pelt when they were 7c it appears they are much more expensive now, also and Kingmaker for less than an EX it 100% depends what you wanna spend and how squishy you think it is.

Unlimited money

Kingmaker
Asenaths gentle touch
Leer cast/ or white socket Crown of the tyrant (any other color messes up EE)
Gruthkuls pelt/Garb of the Ephemeral Synthesised Savant's Robe
Victario's goathide boots

Budget animate guardian

Storm's Gift/any curse on hit gloves with Elemental weakness/enfeeble/temp
Dying breath
Leer cast mask
Zahndethus' Cassock/Ambu's Charge/Death's Oath
Victario's goathide boots

Weapon options for him
I prefer Kingmaker for the free fortify it makes survivability better
Dying breath for the flat dmg aura is nice for budget
Or you can go one hander and shield, Springleaf or its upgraded version give good life regen for survivability of the AG, Chernobog's Pillar for curse on hit and dmg conversion. One handed weapons Dreadarc has curse on hit flammability for a cheap price, Story of the Vaal, hits alwasys freeze,shock, AND ignite is cute and useful.

Depending on what you choose and how tanking he is there are many options on what to link him with.

Feeling tanky put him in any sockets and link with Meatshield support this keeps him close to you ensuring you don't lose his buffs if her runs off also gives him damage reductions which is nice

If he seems kinda squishy and your worried about him dying a pair of +2 minion gloves/boots with him linked with minion life and meatshield support makes him ridiculously tanky with a huge life pool.
Finally got around to updating some of the guide, The PoB also has a dropdown for where your points should be at given points this will assist in figuring out where to put your points as you level
Question: Can we craft the flammability curse on hit ring? Or is it only found in Delve? Oddly, I can't find much info on the mod.

Great build btw. I love cyclone and all of its iterations so I'm enjoying this immensely.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Moridin79 escribió:
Question: Can we craft the flammability curse on hit ring? Or is it only found in Delve? Oddly, I can't find much info on the mod.

Great build btw. I love cyclone and all of its iterations so I'm enjoying this immensely.

It's a delve only MOD as such it can be found in blight and legion chests i believe. It's not incredibly rare or highly desired so finding one with reasonably stats on trade isnt too bad.
Did first Uber Elder with the build. Smooth and deathless, with so-so gear. Loving the build.

Managed to upgrade my helm after like 30 bound fossils.

Also snagged a cheap elegant hubris jewel, divined once and got 160% increased minion life and 80% minion damage. :D
Playing my first minion build and wow this build is fun. High damage at minimal effort and siegebreaker is a really nice belt especially for blighted encounters. Looking forward to upgrade my helmet to a 6L one soon ^^.

"
Moridin79 escribió:

Also snagged a cheap elegant hubris jewel, divined once and got 160% increased minion life and 80% minion damage. :D

Did you just use bound fossils? or did you use it with other fossils as well? Curious to see if i'm crafting it right
"
Fishx escribió:
"
Moridin79 escribió:

Did you just use bound fossils? or did you use it with other fossils as well? Curious to see if i'm crafting it right

Yep! Used only bound fossils.
"
Moridin79 escribió:
"
Fishx escribió:
"
Moridin79 escribió:

Yep! Used only bound fossils.

There are two methods you can use only bound fossils and are more likely to get the 3 required mods for a good helmet oooorrr...You can use a bound fossil AND a scorched fossil in an attempt to get the +3 minions, Minion life, Minion Dmg, Burning dmg (works with infernal legion support and ignites caused by explosions) ANNNNNDD biggest -9 fire resistance to nearby enemies. The double fossil I noticed is much less likely to roll the three minion modifiers we want the most as it it trying to roll two sets after about 5ex in fossils this leagues i switched to just bound fossils and get it much faster. Depends how deep you wanna gamble and what results your looking for.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional