[3.8] Exploding Bees of DOOM! | SRS CWC Cyclone Necro - Minion Instability | All Content | Tavukai

Just realised the Tuvakai amulet is league-specific, so no guarantee it'll be available next league.

I hope so though :-)
Nooo waaay....I hope we can have it next league too, but i guess it will be more rare, so price will be higher.. :(
Im giving your build a spin with the last couple weeks left of legion and Im really enjoying it so far. Im not even leveld to use the amulet yet and its wrecking act 5 - Avarius melted like nothing. Hopefully Ill be in maps by the weekend so I can really try it out. Nice build so far - thanks..
In game since Minotaur League..
So the amulet will be available in 3.8, will definitely keep an eye on its price to play this :-)
The build is seriously fun - an attacking Minion based build that's in your face - Im lovin it. Waltzed through act 5, 6 , 7, 8 , 9, and heading to Kitava now lvl 65. Im following the build tree but IM using a SHIELD as I needed more resits and a unique claw(bloodseeker) but its working good so far.

I cant for the life of me figure out where u are getting the curse on hit Flammability from though ?? IM using Blasphemy Enfeeble and Im HC so Id have to take WHispers of Doom likely to get another curse, which is only 3 points, not sure if I want to.

Cheers - definitely rolling this build in BLight League..

EDIT _ OHh duh Blasphemy makes Enfeeble an AURA ??
Editado por útlima vez por Hellzwraith en 21 ago. 2019 22:36:03
The new Infernal Legion support might be interested in addition to or instead of the amulet, depending on the numbers :-)

I hope the OP will maintain this !
Love this build. Using this build I killed shaper and uber elder for the first time. So nice having minions that are aggressive.
Definitely will be my league starter, just need some advice.Should i go with pure srs until i reach like lvl 60-70 or the cwc cyclone thing is already good at lower level too?
"
Hellzwraith escribió:

I cant for the life of me figure out where u are getting the curse on hit Flammability from though ??

Curse on hit Flammability comes from a ring from delve easily found on POE trade. Just search trade for "Curse Enemies with Level # Flammability on Hit". Ones with high level resists and life can be quite expensive but if you balance your resists on your belt, boots and gloves, it shouldn't be to hard to find a cheaper one. You can also, in a pinch, grab some extra resists in the talent tree just to the right of the Scion life wheel.

As far as Blight, I'm PSYCHED and can't wait to update this guide for the new support gems and content. As more things are fully spoiled I plan to have this guide updated over the coming weeks pending blight.

I've finished Legion for the most part so will be focusing on this build guide more and making a leveling guide, crafting section, and budget section. hopefully this will all be completed by Blight's release.

As legion was added to Core the Tavukai will still be available and this build will be completely viable in future leagues.
"
slicchabib escribió:
Definitely will be my league starter, just need some advice.Should i go with pure srs until i reach like lvl 60-70 or the cwc cyclone thing is already good at lower level too?

I leveled with SRS until I was lvl 38 and got Cast While Channeling - was a breeze after that ...

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional