[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

Revolution!

I am indeed in the wrong. I pictured that the hit damage used to calculate the poison damage was the final damage from the hit, after amplifications. Hence a crit would lead to a huge initial hit damage boost providing a larger initial poison damage. But this is wrong, and there is not double dipping from crits with Perfect Agony prevented by Coralito.

"
But also, you are forgetting that if you are dropping Corallito and plan to take some crit nodes on tree and Perfect Agony, you just lost Diamond flask as well, so no lucky crits

As the project was to switch unique diamond flask with unique evasion flask, I was of course planing to replace the magic evasion flask by a magic diamond flask.

But now that you cleared my mind regarding no double dipping from crits, I am even more leaning towards your side. This Coralito flask is huge.

I'l stick with my current tree experiment with King of Heel, Coralito and no Profane Chemistry. The life recovery from life flask is significantly lesser so extended boss fights are harder, but on the otehr hand boss fights are shorters :)

Thanks again for your time and pedagogy!
Hey,
dumb question, but when do I switch from Toxic Arrow to Scourge Arrow?
"
iBlackSunv2 escribió:
Hey,
dumb question, but when do I switch from Toxic Arrow to Scourge Arrow?

When you finish acts right before mapping.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Thanks for the guide thedeathbeam, Defeated shaper for the first time and the build has even more to give will defiantly be attempting uber elder at some point. The passive tree feels really well thought out particularly for maximizing HP. Love the cheap altneratives you provide at every point found no issue in getting started with the build and swapping out equipment as I went along.
Some builds require sticking to the equipment list very strictly my favourite part is the multitude of mods in use that allows the user to try out items they think are good / cheap without the build falling apart due to something they overlooked.
I was a bit afraid at the begining with darkscorn being so expensive at league start and glorious vanity that the build might fall flat but I'm very impressed. Very well done.
Awesome guide deathbeam! Managed to kill my first ever uber elder last night and got through almost every map in my atlas (hopefully knock out the rest tonight). Felt smooth from the very beginning all the way until the end. Will definitely be using this build for future leagues :)
Editado por útlima vez por Morbidbeast07 en 17 oct. 2019 8:09:29
Any of you did deep delving with this build? I'm wondering at which depth the damage start to be lacking.

I started doing sulfite rota and will go down. Starting from 375 where it's still zoom zoom through nodes. But I'm afraid it will change soon.
Nice Guide! Thanks, im reaching maps now! Just to understand about your gems Multiple totems and Spell totems, what lvl they should be? In your PoE link they`re lvl 1 and in your guide they`re lvl 18 ~ 19

Does the lvl matters?

"
Mad_Turnip escribió:
Thanks for the guide thedeathbeam, Defeated shaper for the first time and the build has even more to give will defiantly be attempting uber elder at some point. The passive tree feels really well thought out particularly for maximizing HP. Love the cheap altneratives you provide at every point found no issue in getting started with the build and swapping out equipment as I went along.
Some builds require sticking to the equipment list very strictly my favourite part is the multitude of mods in use that allows the user to try out items they think are good / cheap without the build falling apart due to something they overlooked.
I was a bit afraid at the begining with darkscorn being so expensive at league start and glorious vanity that the build might fall flat but I'm very impressed. Very well done.

Np, glad you liked it :) And gz on shaper kill. Yeah, the build is very flexible, I already tried Darkscorn + Divine Flesh version of it, I was even running Kintsugi + Wind Dancer for a while, the Iron Reflexes and now im just going for clear speed with Devoto etc. And crafting the gear was never easier thanks to the chaos dot multi craft on weapons we now have, so its great :d

"
Morbidbeast07 escribió:
Awesome guide deathbeam! Managed to kill my first ever uber elder last night and got through almost every map in my atlas (hopefully knock out the rest tonight). Felt smooth from the very beginning all the way until the end. Will definitely be using this build for future leagues :)

Thanks, and big gz!

"
Rootsmann escribió:
Any of you did deep delving with this build? I'm wondering at which depth the damage start to be lacking.

I started doing sulfite rota and will go down. Starting from 375 where it's still zoom zoom through nodes. But I'm afraid it will change soon.

I had 0 issues at 550+ last league, Divine Flesh version is really good for delve. And for damage, poison prolif just carries it. You can also go like Null & Void, that is what I was using for a while in Delve, its pretty good.

"
ilovestroganoff escribió:
Nice Guide! Thanks, im reaching maps now! Just to understand about your gems Multiple totems and Spell totems, what lvl they should be? In your PoE link they`re lvl 1 and in your guide they`re lvl 18 ~ 19

Does the lvl matters?

Anything between lvl 1 and 20 doesnt matter for totem supports they just increase damage, but wither is not doing any damage (and same with wither itself, levels on it increase just aoe what is pointless). I just level everything in that setup to level 20 and then flip it for 20 qual and leave it there. That is also why I left the gem levels at level 1 in guide, because it doesnt matter. But the quality on totem supports is very good, the increased placement speed makes big difference.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
"
I had 0 issues at 550+ last league, Divine Flesh version is really good for delve. And for damage, poison prolif just carries it. You can also go like Null & Void, that is what I was using for a while in Delve, its pretty good.

All right, let's try that then.

And what about Headhunter for delving? I know wbout the obvious EHP downside given the fact we already have difficulties find spots for resistances, but let say I manage that side. I'm wondering about what rare monster mods really benefit a poison build. All attack/mvmt speed and defensive boost are good, but are they mods that boost poison dps?
"
Rootsmann escribió:
"

All right, let's try that then.

And what about Headhunter for delving? I know wbout the obvious EHP downside given the fact we already have difficulties find spots for resistances, but let say I manage that side. I'm wondering about what rare monster mods really benefit a poison build. All attack/mvmt speed and defensive boost are good, but are they mods that boost poison dps?

Yeah HH is still very good. The offensive boosts are very good too, e.g crit/crit multi (beause of corallito and perfect agony), inc global damage, inc phys damage (because with darkscorn you convert like 95% of phys to chaos the phys damage boost applies to poison too), extra projs are nice too, ofc attack/movement speed and then defensive boosts. Ofc the conversion mods are not very useful, but eh, everything else is good.
My builds:
My site:

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional