[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

"
giingee escribió:
Could anyone help me out with my build, i am just about finishing with white maps and hopefully move onto yellow maps once they start dropping. i have no understanding of this new atlas design and what to do.

i just feel extra squishy in every map i do.

any help is much apprectied.

From a quick glance, you need much more life on your gear mate.
Hello guys, which helmet will be better for this build?

Nvm.
Editado por útlima vez por tyktak0 en 30 dic. 2019 16:36:44
I'm curious as to how others are staying alive with this build.

I feel my damage is good - I have the enchant on my helm, a good bow and quiver now as well.

My survivability, however, is not. Maybe I'm trying to take on too much too soon, but in the T14-16 maps I've been doing to try to get to 20 watchstones I find myself dying in almost every map, almost always to a one shot.

I do have a CWDT immortal call setup, I have about 40% chance to dodge, and a little under 6k hp. I tried swapping skill points around to do Iron Reflexes and it felt even worse. I'm guessing my evasion/armor just isn't that effective. I am immune to corrupted blood, have capped resists, and chaos resist isn't near as bad as it is on other characters (-15% or so I think?).

Constantly moving between each shot certainly helps avoid projectiles and charging bosses, but certainly gets tiresome and inevitably eventually either I don't move fast enough, or I move too fast and move *into* one of those.

So... suggestions? I do have some currency to spend and a few pieces of gear could be improved (notably amulet and boots probably) but I don't even know what I'm trying to improve... more chaos resist? More evasion? More HP?

I've even thought I just may need a few more levels (currently 89) before I try Sirus, but I don't seem to be just 2-3 skill points away from anything else major.

Thanks for reading and your recommendations!
"
Zoblefu escribió:

I feel my damage is good - I have the enchant on my helm, a good bow and quiver now as well.

My survivability, however, is not. Maybe I'm trying to take on too much too soon, but in the T14-16 maps I've been doing to try to get to 20 watchstones I find myself dying in almost every map, almost always to a one shot.

I do have a CWDT immortal call setup, I have about 40% chance to dodge, and a little under 6k hp. I tried swapping skill points around to do Iron Reflexes and it felt even worse. I'm guessing my evasion/armor just isn't that effective. I am immune to corrupted blood, have capped resists, and chaos resist isn't near as bad as it is on other characters (-15% or so I think?).

Constantly moving between each shot certainly helps avoid projectiles and charging bosses, but certainly gets tiresome and inevitably eventually either I don't move fast enough, or I move too fast and move *into* one of those.

So... suggestions? I do have some currency to spend and a few pieces of gear could be improved (notably amulet and boots probably) but I don't even know what I'm trying to improve... more chaos resist? More evasion? More HP?

I've even thought I just may need a few more levels (currently 89) before I try Sirus, but I don't seem to be just 2-3 skill points away from anything else major.

This is the problem I’m running into as well. It took me forever to reach 90, and now I’m stuck there. I can clear T16 maps and Awakened 6 conquerors no problem, I just randomly die doing it quite often and it’s become very annoying. I’m just not sure how to fix it without dumping a ton of currency on Darkscorn.
"
This is the problem I’m running into as well. It took me forever to reach 90, and now I’m stuck there. I can clear T16 maps and Awakened 6 conquerors no problem, I just randomly die doing it quite often and it’s become very annoying. I’m just not sure how to fix it without dumping a ton of currency on Darkscorn.

Darkscorn is going down in price. They were 10ex a few days ago and now they're down to 6. now might be a good time to buy.
i've come across several deaths as well, and was for a time hardstuck level 92.

i feel that this isnt due to the build being not tanky (with divine flesh, max all res, and max chaos res) but is a consequence of the recent balance changes to monsters, magic monsters, and rare monsters in 3.9

as a result i do my best to stay far away from the following map mods:
1.) player is cursed with vulnerability (physical damage oneshots)
2.) -#% maximum player resistances
3.) player is cursed with elemental weakness (due to my resistances being too low)

maybe try avoiding these map mods until you can spend currency on:
1.) darkscorn (which has gotten cheaper over the past day or two)
2.) curse immunity (if you have a free flask, or you can perform flask switches for this particular map)
3.) overcapped elemental resistances (catalysts can help you here)
I'm Thu
and I love you
Editado por útlima vez por Thuuu en 30 dic. 2019 18:28:17
"
Thuuu escribió:
as a result i do my best to stay far away from the following map mods:
1.) player is cursed with vulnerability (physical damage oneshots)
2.) -#% maximum player resistances
3.) player is cursed with elemental weakness (due to my resistances being too low)
-max res was always rippy af for me on any build

dodge chance is unlucky might be bad if you play evasion version (if iron reflexes, players get reduced armor is the bad one instead)

curses shouldn't be a problem, just use a warding flask, if you don't, do you brick all the temp chain maps as well or?

enemies have extra crit multi can also lead to potential 1-shots
"
Zoblefu escribió:

In my opinion, flasks do most of the work when it comes to survivability.
I'm not using Coralito anymore at all, replaced it with Cinderswallow actually. Other than that I'm running jade + quartz. Flask uptime is 100% before boss. Also make sure you have 5-10% chance to blind on hit.
Other than moving smart, there isn't really much you can do about dying; it's up to you to survive.

Your hybrid flask is totally out of place there, so is Atziri IMO. Try to "sacrifice" 1-2 points on the tree for poison chance and drop coralito as well to use jade+quartz.

When it comes to map mods.. Poison+ailments avoidance mods drop the "DPS" by a lot, it's not worth running t15 or t16 with those two mods because bosses and mutants are going to be pain in the ass.
Any curse maps are fixed with warding flask.
"
markuskanada escribió:
OK guys, wanted to drop some feedback after playing this build the entire league (and almost dumping it at some point lol because i thought it was shit)

- Im a Pathfinder Scourge Arrow, Lvl95, No Darkscorn, 6link Siege Ballista
- I have around 4,4 million Total Poison DPS (2,5 Million Shaper DPS)
- 6122 Life

To all the people who say its not enough DPS... I was in the same boat as you in the beginning.

BELIEVE me, just continue playing and leveling and you will soon "breakthrough". Scourge Arrow is destroying everything. Clear is great, single target is great. I killed every boss / guardian / conqueror (not sirus though lol) on T16. Even the T16 Conquerors go down within 5-10 seconds, not kidding you. Most bosses need 5-10 seconds. ONly the juiciest metamorphs (life regen, extra life, hexproof etc, multiple unique body parts) and some bosses in maps with insane mods can take a little longer. when I say a little longer, I talk about like 15 seconds or something.

Biggest DPS boosts for me:

- Get my gems to high level!!! (get them all to 20/20 at least)
- when I swapped Lioneyes bow or whatever starter bow with a rare bow, I got almost double damage out of it lol (no darkscorn, just saying again)
- when I learned how to play this skill :D srsly, there is good and bad ways of playing this. I died way more often and needed way more time to kill, before I learned how to play (the mechanics of the skills etc)
- Circle of Nostalgia (incr. chaos + incr. HoA buff) is pretty big
- Dirty techniques amulet anointment (honestly so cheap, don't wait for it)
- Ballistas + Rain of splinters help a lot with killing. But here I'm not really convinced any more and thinking about going away from 6link ballistas

So, basically I am really happy with the outcome of my SA build.

But there are a couple questions that are really important to me and I hope some of you can share their own experience. I believe this has been asked plenty of times, but please have mercy with me:

- Darkscorn damage-wise... I'm not kidding you, my total poison DPS in POB drop from around 4,5 million to 3,2 million. Thats insane and honestly I think you are crazy if you buy a darkscorn unlinked for like 10 ex (ok now they are a little cheaper) with that drop in DPS. Even if you die less with darkscorn, the damage is just waaaaay too low compared to a rare poison bow. Or am i calculating anything wrong? Basically Darkscorns 20% chance for 300% poison damage is same as 60% chance for 100% more poison damage on a rare bow right?
Please someone tell me im doing something wrong with my calculation.

- 6link Ballistas... hm, I start doubting the power of the 6link.
The main point in siege ballistas is to apply wither stacks to the target, is that correct? i really wonder if its necessary to have a dedicated 6link for them. I have been playing with them all the time and i like it though, but if its really just about the wither stacks, arent there better options? Also, recently i saw many people saying that they were going back to spell totem... is that better?

- I was really really lucky with drops this league guys.
Doctor, Vaal Skellies 21/23, essence drain 21/23 , at least 10 clean ex drops etc etc .. im sitting on 25+ exalts right now and just dont know what to do with it. Can someone help me and give me some ideas about how to boost my char even more?

Dakrscorn is the best because boost dps a lot when proc the 20% for poison to deal 300% more dps. combine with wither totem and u melt all so quick trust me it's not the expenisve item for this build. Dakrscorn give u 25% physical damage taken as chaos combine with 15% from hunter mod in chest it give u huge survi. now i have 5.5k life is so low. i need to improve this. but i can kill all metamorph, boss etc. when facetanking them lol xD

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional