[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

I started this build, I like necromancer and I found it different. Thank you and keep updating us.
"
thedoldivic escribió:
I started this build, I like necromancer and I found it different. Thank you and keep updating us.

No problem hope you enjoy the build as you level. :) If you have questions feel free to ask here.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
What is a good alternative to Fenmus' shroud since its proving difficult to find on console, we're not seeing Fenmus at all here.
"
Chaplin1108 escribió:
What is a good alternative to Fenmus' shroud since its proving difficult to find on console, we're not seeing Fenmus at all here.

Just any rare ES chest with good life and resists.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
"
Inkira escribió:
"
Chaplin1108 escribió:

Great will look out for that then, because I'm not even sure if the Bestiary bosses ever even show up here to be honest... I've farmed Einhar a lot last season and even this season and still no Bestiary boss, and you also don't see their subsequent drops up on trade.

The rest of the stuff outside of dagger and devouring diadem are pretty budget friendly so hopefully I'll be able to try out this build soon!
Editado por útlima vez por Chaplin1108 en 28 jun. 2019 21:26:20
"
Chaplin1108 escribió:
"
Inkira escribió:
"
Chaplin1108 escribió:

Great will look out for that then, because I'm not even sure if the Bestiary bosses ever even show up here to be honest... I've farmed Einhar a lot last season and even this season and still no Bestiary boss, and you also don't see their subsequent drops up on trade.

The rest of the stuff outside of dagger and devouring diadem are pretty budget friendly so hopefully I'll be able to try out this build soon!

The beasts that you need to capture to spawn the bosses are notoriously rare so it just could be a lot of bad luck. Good luck tho. :)
My guides:
This build is amazing fun. I already had a "vanilla" Necromancer that I had shelved because I was a little bored with it, and re-speccing to this build was quite easy so I gave it a shot and have been loving it so far.

The only frustration really is the summoning mechanic, which of course you mention in the OP. This build has made me really hate Einhar because he kills my worms faster than Desecrate can, so I have to distract him when I need to resummon my spiders. XD

It seems that the only way more spiders show up is if *I* kill something, is that correct? So even having other minions summoned would not work. In fact, that'd probably make things worse. I keep trying to come up with a more consistent way of keeping the spiderbros going.
"
ToxicPickle escribió:
This build is amazing fun. I already had a "vanilla" Necromancer that I had shelved because I was a little bored with it, and re-speccing to this build was quite easy so I gave it a shot and have been loving it so far.

The only frustration really is the summoning mechanic, which of course you mention in the OP. This build has made me really hate Einhar because he kills my worms faster than Desecrate can, so I have to distract him when I need to resummon my spiders. XD

It seems that the only way more spiders show up is if *I* kill something, is that correct? So even having other minions summoned would not work. In fact, that'd probably make things worse. I keep trying to come up with a more consistent way of keeping the spiderbros going.

I'm glad you enjoy the build so much! When I first rolled it and I was going through maps I felt the same way, it is so fun to just melt everything.

As for your question, yes you're right, other minions are an issue. One of the reasons I chose to not use specters when others do is because I frequently ran into the issue of them killing my worms. Also having to keep specters alive is its own problem. As for Einhar if you are quick enough you can kill the worms yourself before he reacts because he usually has a slight delay before he acquires a new target.

If the wolves from The Scourge ever get in your way of summoning, do a quick double tap of your weapon swap key and it will despawn the wolves, that was my trick if they were ever getting annoying.

As you play the build more and more you will get better at summoning mid combat and doing it faster with less screw ups, but there is definitely a learning curve when you are first playing the build to learn how to do the summoning method right consistently and it can be annoying and even frustrating; it pissed me off sometimes when I would mess it up. The first summoning method that I showed in the GIF is the one I use in the middle of combat because you can do it while on the move so it's faster. However when I start a map I do the second method that I talked about where I just drop worms and then cast desecrate on top of them and let them die to the degen because it's more consistent and reliable. Also if you don't mind a brief slow down while mapping you can just find a safe place, unsummon any wolves you have and do the desecrate method in the middle of the map instead of trying to do the ball lightning method and possibly messing up.

Do whatever works best for you and works most consistently. As long as you summon 18-20 worms consistently that's all that matters

If you have any other questions I check this thread daily so don't hesitate to throw them at me. :)
My guides:
Editado por útlima vez por Inkira en 1 jul. 2019 17:27:01
Started this build now. I finished leveling today and got most of the pieces, mostly resistance capped except lightning which is at 67% but that should be fixed once I switch my cold-chaos resist to lightning resist.

Having fun with build but I do feel it is quite a transition from my budget Blight-Bane Occultist build as its no where near as defensive (immunity to bleed, stun, Chaos, Chill, and Freeze at 8.2K ES), ergo tanky as that build. One thing concerns me... What do we do about our lack of chaos resistance overall? Do we just have no choice but to play very defensively in the instances where Chaos damage is prevalent?

Also is Bane a viable option over Ball of Lightning? Ball of Lightning is used to spread the debuff but Bane can accomplish that, and with Increased Curse effect of 10% when at 20% quality, while having a longer curse uptime and damage. It also still manages to do the summoning trick at the first page, without needing to move since the ability covers a big radius and is instant it is capable of summoning worms with more ease. All while having the advantage of being able to focus on movement more due to the wider spread and uptime of the curses. I have been trying it out and it has helped in mapping more smoothly, but then again I am already quite used to Bane so that might play a bigger part.

Any event it is just my first day with the build... still have ways to go with the sockets and min-maxing for life and acquiring jewels...
Editado por útlima vez por Chaplin1108 en 3 jul. 2019 10:34:57
"
Chaplin1108 escribió:
Started this build now. I finished leveling today and got most of the pieces, mostly resistance capped except lightning which is at 67% but that should be fixed once I switch my cold-chaos resist to lightning resist.

Having fun with build but I do feel it is quite a transition from my budget Blight-Bane Occultist build as its no where near as defensive (immunity to bleed, stun, Chaos, Chill, and Freeze at 8.2K ES), ergo tanky as that build. One thing concerns me... What do we do about our lack of chaos resistance overall? Do we just have no choice but to play very defensively in the instances where Chaos damage is prevalent?

Also is Bane a viable option over Ball of Lightning? Ball of Lightning is used to spread the debuff but Bane can accomplish that, and with Increased Curse effect of 10% when at 20% quality, while having a longer curse uptime and damage. It also still manages to do the summoning trick at the first page, without needing to move since the ability covers a big radius and is instant it is capable of summoning worms with more ease. All while having the advantage of being able to focus on movement more due to the wider spread and uptime of the curses. I have been trying it out and it has helped in mapping more smoothly, but then again I am already quite used to Bane so that might play a bigger part.

Any event it is just my first day with the build... still have ways to go with the sockets and min-maxing for life and acquiring jewels...

Yea if Bane works for you by all means do it, as long as you're cursing and summoning spiders effectively it's all that matters.

As for tankiness you don't start to have a good life pool until you stack jewels. Each jewel having 30 life on it adds up quite a bit. As I said in the highlights of the build, we can reach up to 6K life and 2.2K ES. Since we are using MoM+EB our effective HP is 8.2k, and we also have a 3 second long Immortal Call, as well as Aspect of the Spider to reduce enemy damage, 2 sources of enemy movespeed reduction, and finally Devouring Diadem for a great autoheal. What makes us tankiness is not a giant effective HP pool, even though we do have a good one, but it's all of our defensive layers added on top that make the difference.

You may feel squishy when you are still in the 70s, but that's because you don't have all of your sockets. This build doesn't start to really shine until the mid 80s-low 90s because of our reliance on jewels. Also if you still feel you need some extra tankiness, you can always equip a rare shield like the one I have in the "My Gear" section. A simple high life ES shield does a great job of giving us any HP/ES we lack while leveling or when we need to do Uber Elder.
My guides:

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional