[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

Maim doesnt actually seem all that useful? as in a maim rare armor.

what am I missing?

it's for physical, and we have full conversion
Editado por útlima vez por Coordiante en 29 jun. 2019 17:04:47
"
Coordiante escribió:
Maim doesnt actually seem all that useful? as in a maim rare armor.

what am I missing?

it's for physical, and we have full conversion

It applies before the physical damage is converted to fire, so you basically get 15% More Damage with level 1 Maim (about 10% dmg boost for cyclone after conversions), and 30% More Damage with level 20 Maim gem (about 20% dmg boost for cyclone after conversions).

However the 'Maim' debuff as such doesn't work since we no longer deal physical damage.

TLDR: Damage boost from Maim support works, but the 'Maim' physical Debuff not (note that 30% reduced movement speed debuff will work)

Level 1 Maim:

Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Physical Damage
Supported Attacks have 30% chance to Maim on Hit

Enemies Maimed by Supported Skills take (10-14)% increased Physical Damage
Supported Skills deal (15-30)% more Physical Damage

Maim is a debuff that applies 30% reduced movement speed on the affected target for 4 seconds.
Editado por útlima vez por Talamoe en 30 jun. 2019 6:12:21
hello, what is the cyclone gem setup for 2b-2r-2g ?
Editado por útlima vez por rehababa en 3 jul. 2019 14:33:16
"
rehababa escribió:
hello, what is the cyclone gem setup for 2b-2r-2g ?

-Damage on full life
+Ice Bite or Culling Strike (up to you)
First of all; thanks for the build! Haven't played for a couple of years so this guide helps a lot.

A quick question about the skill tree though, since I can't check the POB now that my pc died on me;
The leveling tips 1-67 mention picking up the lower left side of the skill tree first and then going up. The added gif of the skill tree shows you going up in the skill tree first though and then moving to the lower left part.

So what is the actual priority now? Going up first, or going lower left side first?

Thanks in advance!
"
BWNocturne escribió:
First of all; thanks for the build! Haven't played for a couple of years so this guide helps a lot.

A quick question about the skill tree though, since I can't check the POB now that my pc died on me;
The leveling tips 1-67 mention picking up the lower left side of the skill tree first and then going up. The added gif of the skill tree shows you going up in the skill tree first though and then moving to the lower left part.

So what is the actual priority now? Going up first, or going lower left side first?

Thanks in advance!

Hello, I am glad you like the build!

Leveling tips were written much earlier before the Gif so they are a bit outdated. I would recommend going up first, then left :)

I will update leveling section tho.
"
Talamoe escribió:

Since we are focusing on Fire Damage below options are the best:

Note that you will need Enlighten level 4 to make it work! If you don't have it drop Blood and Sand or Aspect of the Spider

1. Anger (especially with Watcher's Eye Anger mods)
2. Herald of Ash for better clearspeed and awesome Explosions!
3. Aspect of the Spider (I fully recommend it, provides a lot of damage (15% more damage taken by enemies with 3 stacks of web) and slows enemies up to 90%!
4. Blood and Sand for AoE Range (Sand) and AoE Damage (Blood) - Also the mechanic is interesting since it forces us to click additional buttons

If you don't have any Life Gain on Hit on your gear you can buy Watcher's Eye with mod: While affected by Vitality Gain 20-30 Life from hits
Then you can use below setup:

1. Anger
2. Vitality
3. Blood and Sand
4. Free Socket for Movement Skill or whatever you want

or if you have Enlighten level 4:

1. Anger
2. Vitality
3. Aspect of the Spider
4. Blood and Sand

Aspect of the Spider is usually crafted on Rings or Gloves/Helmet (remember that it's a suffix and can be quite expensive - few exalted orbs, but I recommend it).

Hey man, did you make a mistake on the auras set up? Don't think you have enough reserved to fit the 2nd set up there. Maybe you meant Herald of ash instead of Vitality?
"
monkiekig escribió:
"
Talamoe escribió:

Since we are focusing on Fire Damage below options are the best:

Note that you will need Enlighten level 4 to make it work! If you don't have it drop Blood and Sand or Aspect of the Spider

1. Anger (especially with Watcher's Eye Anger mods)
2. Herald of Ash for better clearspeed and awesome Explosions!
3. Aspect of the Spider (I fully recommend it, provides a lot of damage (15% more damage taken by enemies with 3 stacks of web) and slows enemies up to 90%!
4. Blood and Sand for AoE Range (Sand) and AoE Damage (Blood) - Also the mechanic is interesting since it forces us to click additional buttons

If you don't have any Life Gain on Hit on your gear you can buy Watcher's Eye with mod: While affected by Vitality Gain 20-30 Life from hits
Then you can use below setup:

1. Anger
2. Vitality
3. Blood and Sand
4. Free Socket for Movement Skill or whatever you want

or if you have Enlighten level 4:

1. Anger
2. Vitality
3. Aspect of the Spider
4. Blood and Sand

Aspect of the Spider is usually crafted on Rings or Gloves/Helmet (remember that it's a suffix and can be quite expensive - few exalted orbs, but I recommend it).

Hey man, did you make a mistake on the auras set up? Don't think you have enough reserved to fit the 2nd set up there. Maybe you meant Herald of ash instead of Vitality?

Yes, of course, I did! Sorry everyone for this typo was probably writing this in a hurry while traveling:(

This is my current setup:
+ Aspect of the Spider
Editado por útlima vez por Talamoe en 6 jul. 2019 3:40:23
I started to play with this build in thursday and enjoyng to much. Tanks for the guide and can u give me some advice to focus on upgrades for the build? ATM i'm on level 85 with 96% accuracy. And thats is my gear:

Also I buyed today my new helm with enchant but i need some fossils to craft.
I'm really interested in this build because of the fast movement speed. Already played an Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone build this league with ridiculous amount of damage, but after killing Uber Elder with it, I just wanted a faster clearing build to keep mapping over and over.

Can you help me figuring out why you chose Aspect of the Spider? It seems to be only for defensive purposes, am I right?

Asking that because I dropped a nice pair of gloves with Aspect of the Cat on it and I'm inclined to use Herald of Ash + Herald of Purity + Aspect of the Cat + Blood and Sand + War Banner + Lvl 1 Precision instead of what you suggested in the guide. Looks like that with my setup, Anger is not giving that much damage that justifies using it over this setup. I have no currency to afford a lvl 4 enlighten in Legion.

I made some changes in the tree to fit what I think is better for my character. Here's my PoB and I would really appreciate your feedback on it, if possible: https://pastebin.com/DED59D32

It seems solid with realistically almost 800k Shaper damage on Cyclone alone. My only concern is the low amount of HP. Do you think it's a better option to drop the Hatchet Master cluster in favour of more life? If I get to lvl 93 I can finish the whole Constitution cluster to reach 5k life.

Thanks in advance.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional