[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

[Update] 23/06/2019

Added Slayer version of the build

Link to the forum guide
Nice.

I might apply your Slayer's Wave of Conviction setup to my Ranger. I'll lose either Precision or Haste, but it seems worth it.

Any thoughts on that front?
"
Nice.

I might apply your Slayer's Wave of Conviction setup to my Ranger. I'll lose either Precision or Haste, but it seems worth it.

Any thoughts on that front?

It is very good, procs very frequently, also direction of Wave of Conviction's cone is towards the enemy (in other words it is not random).

I am very happy with this setup, you just basically Cyclone - Pop Flasks - Dash repeat. Mapping is so smooth :)

My final setup (currently using with my Slayer tho):

Rest of gems (weapons and chest remain unchanged)

Drawkbacks:
-You will need to find extra 41 intelligence (either from Tree or gear)
-Less gem slots, you will need to drop some current gems like haste or precision (but imo it is worth)
-Order of gems matters, always top left socket CWDT - Spell - Curse on Hit - Curse (curse gem must be in the last bottom left socket)
Editado por útlima vez por Talamoe en 23 jun. 2019 17:51:03
Thanks for the guidance.

I've had a chance to test out the Flammability version and it feels great. Also, I love that Wave of Conviction's visual effect matches the build perfectly.
[Update] 24/06/2019

Changed the Passive Tree to get even more life and increase Molten Burst Damage!

We sit now at 6 Mil Shaper DPS +

and below Defences (level 94):

Nice changes, now i need to farm some currency to get a devotos and a queen of the forest with 5/6 link and the right color sockets xD
"
snnnp escribió:
Nice changes, now i need to farm some currency to get a devotos and a queen of the forest with 5/6 link and the right color sockets xD

Thank you, I am glad you like them :)

For Queen of the Forest coloring, you need to have approximately 300 Chromatic Orbs (can be more, depends on your luck/RNG) for 2 Green - 2 Red - 2 Blue setup (you will need to resign from 1 Red Socket in that case)

or if you have 3,500 Chromatics, you can try your luck with the setup that will grant you highest DPS 1 Green - 2 Blue - 3 Red, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you have a lot of currency. Cheaper setup will still do the job.

Link to Vorici calculator, if you want to see the calculation on your own - https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

Pictures of Vorici calculator 2 Green - 2 Red - 2 Blue setup
Spoiler

1 Green - 2 Blue - 3 Red
Spoiler
Hi, wonna try this one to farm delves...What should i change in this build (adding phase run combo, maybe ascendancy nodes swap to phasing, or any specific gear?)
"
TypicalStupidBoy escribió:
Hi, wonna try this one to farm delves...What should i change in this build (adding phase run combo, maybe ascendancy nodes swap to phasing, or any specific gear?)

Well, you can pick Quartz Infusion Ascendancy node for Phasing if you really need it, but I would just keep the build as it is. I didn't have enough sulphite to go deeper than 300, but as you can see on below video it is very smooth. I will try to post some deeper delves but currently I am gathering more sulphite :)

Kurgal, the Blackblooded, Full Video:
https://youtu.be/kCaa51B4wDk

1072 Stacks of Darkness (with default 75% darkness resistance):

Editado por útlima vez por Talamoe en 25 jun. 2019 13:47:24
First off, great guide! I love how detailed you are in the relevant sections and leveling advice.

I had a question about evasion: I'm currently sitting at lvl 59, and looking at gear and PoE Builder stats, and I can't figure out for the life of me where you get all that evasion.

I have aprox 9k evasion atm. My queen is 1k less evasion then yours, but my other gear has higher evasion then the gear I see in PoE Builder. I disabled potions and frenzy charges to compare hard numbers, but even with close percentages (I have 161% from the tree, you have 171% w/o flasks or frenzy charges), your build still has 3x the evasion mine does! 21k on your build in PoE Builder.

even if I add in the evasion from 30 extra levels (90 hard evasion total) it still doesn't add up. I'm looking at the tree, and I can't see where you'd get that much extra evasion. 10% wouldn't make the difference, yet I see 21k on your build on the calcs.

I am running Hatred + Vitality btw. current have way of the poacher and rapid assault, neither of the avatars. Does the extra evade chance from avatar of the chase add to your evasion rating?
Editado por útlima vez por Temjiu en 26 jun. 2019 18:02:05

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional