[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

I don't know how other builds are doing with the boss buffs, but I find damage with this build appaling this patch, and that's with a fully decked character in Standard:

"
Ohtee escribió:
I don't know how other builds are doing with the boss buffs, but I find damage with this build appaling this patch, and that's with a fully decked character in Standard:

I did shaper yesterday, and yes Boss hp buff is huge, I've tested with my other builds including full damage ice golems and it is all the same...

So is someone playing it atm?

I'am just doing story, and right now it feels alright.

How its handling high-tier map Metamorphs?
yea, im plaiyng with this shit build, check my profile, very slow kill mobs and boss
"
RaccoonTheDestroyer escribió:
So is someone playing it atm?

I'am just doing story, and right now it feels alright.

How its handling high-tier map Metamorphs?

It will do great in mapping (including highest tier red maps), but will take you more time to kill bosses than in 3.8 and previous patches - it was anticipated to end up like this as they buffed bosses by 400%...
"
vadyra111 escribió:
yea, im plaiyng with this shit build, check my profile, very slow kill mobs and boss

What did you expect with 2 x 4 link, 0 crit multi in your gear, and buffed bosses HP by 400%?
Editado por útlima vez por Talamoe en 16 dic. 2019 2:41:09
Build is going very well for me. Up to Tier 9 with no problems so far. Because of the bosses extra HP I was thinking of building not only a 6link queen but maybe also a 6link Bronn.

We should be coming up with solutions, not just crying about the boss HP problem. Let me know if you think of any other swaps we can do just for bosses :)

Regards,
Yioja
Hi, i need some help this is my gear but i have such a low damage and have no idea what to do

I'm also playing it, only around t6 maps so far but things are going well.

Considering replacing QOTF with Loreweave, but not sure if losing so much evasion is worth it for survivability.

Any ideas for which skill to anoint?
"
sn3kox escribió:
Hi, i need some help this is my gear but i have such a low damage and have no idea what to do

Hi, if u make your profile public we can look at the build in more detail. I'm not as good at path of building as most people.
Editado por útlima vez por Hamrfall en 17 dic. 2019 10:56:16

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional