[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

"
MichaouxPL escribió:
Is there a timeless jewel that we could use in the build to boost our dmg even more?

I have tried a green one, but it wasn’t worth imo. White one could bring us lot of nice bonuses like endurance charge generation etc. but there are no good places on the tree to use it (with my passive tree). In general Life % and as much Crit Multi as possible is a way to go for us.
is this build still viable for 3.8?
"
aquasnow93 escribió:

Look at my character pls =) I've done shaper and uber elder yesterday night =)
It's a very viable build for all content! Best is Delve and Alva, 4/5 for Blight cus of no shitty lags...
Done T15 Blight with -60% towers cost and second time with -40% towers + Silver Oil.
Talamoe - thx for that experience =)

P.S. I don't know what i must do to improve my char further exept of double corrupts... If someone show me the way - that will be great =)
Made this character and I'm liking it quite a lot. I do have a quick question though. Can the build sustain mana without the Mana Leech passive and without the Gluttony belt?
"
eZstah escribió:
Just found EASY way to fix Mana problems on this build.

Poacher mark lvl 30 gives 34 Life per Hit and 15 Mana per Hit, so you can basically throw away praxis and completely forget about mana problems even on no Regen or leech maps. + Culling strike is always nice. + You can get decent corruption since belt cost nothing. And life per hit also boosts survivability into the sky. And you are able to get second good ring.

At the expense of running the CWDT enfeeble or flammability setup and the combined stats of a stygian belt ... seems really nice with vaal ancestral warchief setup (I like to run culling strike support on that totem but that wouldn't be necessary if our axe has it!)
my pob// https://pastebin.com/as9mSCqX

I saw an interesting build in Korea, and I'm translating it with Google Translator.
Thank you for being bored with the boring build.
No difference, my dps is too low
Can you teach me something to complement?
English translation may be a little wrong because it is a Google translation T.T
Was just wondering if anyone had tried the "Vengeant Cascade" anointment or if it even functioned with the build.

I just got a headhunter and I want to use it with this build but that means removing my gluttony and I have mana problems without it.

Any way to prevent the mana problems?
"
bjoorrn escribió:
I just got a headhunter and I want to use it with this build but that means removing my gluttony and I have mana problems without it.

Any way to prevent the mana problems?

Please refer to frequently asked questions. Second post in first/front page of the build :)
"
Kirushka2564213 escribió:
"
aquasnow93 escribió:

Look at my character pls =) I've done shaper and uber elder yesterday night =)
It's a very viable build for all content! Best is Delve and Alva, 4/5 for Blight cus of no shitty lags...
Done T15 Blight with -60% towers cost and second time with -40% towers + Silver Oil.
Talamoe - thx for that experience =)

P.S. I don't know what i must do to improve my char further exept of double corrupts... If someone show me the way - that will be great =)

Nice gear, nice character, but please change Atziri’s Promise flask to something else!! It doesn’t work with Xoph’s blood cause we can only deal fire damage :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional