[3.14 viable]fire crit AoF Elemental Hit Ranger (All class)

"
broseidon07 escribió:
Would a level 4 empower be better in double corrupted frostferno than fire pen or ele focus?

Also if you have a double corrupted frostferno do you need xoph ammy and/or the taming? i'm a bit confused

You need Xoph's Blood for fire Elemental Hit, otherwise you need to path all the way to Avatar of Fire manually.
"
broseidon07 escribió:
Would a level 4 empower be better in double corrupted frostferno than fire pen or ele focus?

Also if you have a double corrupted frostferno do you need xoph ammy and/or the taming? i'm a bit confused

You can test it in POB.

level 4 empower may be better as the 6th gem in the "+3 fire gem" btw, rather than in frostferno . Since different gear have different crit roll, in 6L single target setup you can substitute Cold to Fire gem for other gems, but you need to test it in POB

You still need Xoph for AoF even you have double corrupted frostferno. You can use Call of the Brotherhood instead of Taming if you top up your res somewhere.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Editado por útlima vez por neohongkong en 22 jun. 2019 6:58:09
"
Eninya escribió:
"
broseidon07 escribió:

You need Xoph's Blood for fire Elemental Hit, otherwise you need to path all the way to Avatar of Fire manually.

People can use Yoke for cold damage setup, but my test MF setup was too slow for efficient MF.

While fire damage elemental hit could not losing AoF, as it is too weak in dps without it. But Ranger is not that effective to grab AoF from tree. Also AoF from tree + Yoke is not that effective either.

BTW you can check Scion EH bow (non-totem) build by others

----
edit: fixed the wording
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Editado por útlima vez por neohongkong en 22 jun. 2019 15:07:10
Hi guys. I'm selling my helm with ele hit 40% dmg enchant. I think it's the only one in legion. 50 ex. PM if interested. Have a nice day
"
Gangrelet escribió:
Hi guys. I'm selling my helm with ele hit 40% dmg enchant. I think it's the only one in legion. 50 ex. PM if interested. Have a nice day

I would say not worth it. Double corrupted have much more dps. Also you may hired a lab runner to farm the enchantment, and may be cheaper than 50ex.

That enchantment only worth it since 3.6, was have that enchantment and then double/single corrupt it for "ultimate" upgrade. However, 50ex may be able to buy bow with +4 gem level instead (+3 prefix plus delve +gem level suffix)

what do you think about frostferno with +2 cold +2 aoe gems corruption? standart prices - 170ex+, but at legion - 35ex.
"
S1nPlay escribió:
what do you think about frostferno with +2 cold +2 aoe gems corruption? standart prices - 170ex+, but at legion - 35ex.

I used
BTW in perma standard. It is dirt cheap to buy legacy Heatshiver and then farm lab occasionally by yourself. I am not that active in league for a few leagues

Seem quite a lot of people selling it for 7ex

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/ev0yoYhL

and when you have ball, you can buy 10 helmet and double vaal them all, cost you 70ex and temples and prophecies. Not sure the odd of success was 1/64 or 1/16 or 1/8 however.

Editado por útlima vez por neohongkong en 27 jun. 2019 9:20:07
update on havoc's EH

You can spy him here

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Havoc6/characters (Havoc_SanguineSpirit)

Also, despite EH bow build have more generic element of bow build node, his approach is somehow different .

In defense of yoke of suffering, ranger can make it work too. It is a very different build though.

https://pastebin.com/H1W0tYTu

I have frozen ticked in the config tab to simulate a minimal shock. Chill and frenzy charges come from ice shot and frenzy socketed in maloney's mechanism.
"
kroovin escribió:
In defense of yoke of suffering, ranger can make it work too. It is a very different build though.

https://pastebin.com/H1W0tYTu

I have frozen ticked in the config tab to simulate a minimal shock. Chill and frenzy charges come from ice shot and frenzy socketed in maloney's mechanism.

Maloney's Mechanism was another level of expensive item. I saw Havoc use Rampage glove, which may be a lucky drop but not normally obtainable , or paying a few c or up to 1ex. Any league-specifc item are expensive, Xoph is one of them and one league-specifc item for one build is a good budget imitator to make the build more reasonable to be followed by others. i also said Taming is end game for the same reason.

EH itself was so strong that in theory you can use melee too

-----
and your tree was more effective as scion at ver 3.6 era. Since nerf to unnatural in 3.7 and as well as people can still use most of the scion tree but using ranger ascendancy. It is an option. However, you use almost lv 100 character, and a watcher's eye, then there should be some discount on dps. Also take into account you have end-game rare of 100 life roll in boots and helmets, which also need to take into discount.

But, yes, based on your tree, AoF, Yoke, EO, then the build don't need to spend too much point on crit multi and chance but just need to crit every 8s or less.

Editado por útlima vez por neohongkong en 4 jul. 2019 9:59:49

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional