[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

How is this build in delving? Can it comfortable farm ~400 delve, with some darkness exploration? Or is there just not enough life/regen.
"
How is this build in delving? Can it comfortable farm ~400 delve, with some darkness exploration? Or is there just not enough life/regen.

Really good. I'm at 1400 about
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
Is it worth to start crafting on this amu or should i go for the increased attributes first?

"
ShlongusORiley escribió:
Is it worth to start crafting on this amu or should i go for the increased attributes first?

go for it, that will provide almost as much dex as a inc attributes neck, and getting two shapers mods on a magic base is super rare
"
By the way, I need an increased attributes/increased damage per 15 dex multimodded amulet to link in the guide. Since standard is completely dead right now, I haven't been able to find one for the past couple of weeks that I've been looking. If anyone has one, I would appreciate if I could borrow it (will provide collateral).

Will this work? It's my old amulet btw
"
MyKiel02 escribió:
"
By the way, I need an increased attributes/increased damage per 15 dex multimodded amulet to link in the guide. Since standard is completely dead right now, I haven't been able to find one for the past couple of weeks that I've been looking. If anyone has one, I would appreciate if I could borrow it (will provide collateral).

Will this work? It's my old amulet btw

Thanks for the offer but I'm looking for one with both increased attributes and increased damage per dex, thanks again though
Will respec my ranger to this purely for delving. Is barrage or TS better? Also intend to choose Pathfinder.
"
alvincheng escribió:
Will respec my ranger to this purely for delving. Is barrage or TS better? Also intend to choose Pathfinder.

We're about to have so massive changes, so we'll have to see.
How much budget u think it takes to make it good in blight? To u think it is good for blighted mapsf arming allso?

let me know if you want use this

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional