[3.8] Mai Cedere's MF windripper money maker: 187% IIQ 218% IIR speed mapper (ALL Content EASILY)

"
Mai_Cedere escribió:
Will update for 3.8 once patch notes are out and POB is updated.

hey i want to try this build and waiting for 3.8 update, when do you think you can update it ?
Updated now, when I have more time I will update tooltip pictures and the skill tree picture as well, although I think PoB is really the bread and butter of build sharing/construction. Pastebin is up to date as well as gear links. I don't really find I ever need to weapon swap to tempest thunder nowadays.

Changes:
-New watchers eye which was a huge buff, about 18% more build dps, but had to take a mana leech node.

-Rigwalds nerf means I've been using my synthesis quiver instead (although
rigwalds is still fine, just not as mandatory as before).

-Chain got a huge buff making deadeye that much stronger.

-Flask effect in ranger area is nice, I take all 3 primal spirit nodes now
(extra MS, evasion, dmg).

-Will get even stronger once we can anoint amulets on standard (will likely
anoint either tenacity or arcing blows).

-Also not using inspired learning this patch because there is no beyond Zana
modifier, I have been running harbinger as my Zana modifier and that has been
quite profitable so far. (Edit)
Crafter of many items.
All items for sale. Can contact me on forums or in game.

IGN: MaiCedere
Editado por útlima vez por Mai_Cedere en 8 sept. 2019 15:34:47
Thanks for keeping the build updated :) I just don't understand why you keep blink arrow at level 1. At early stages I use it for both obstacles and DPS so extra damage makes sense. An explanation would be great.
Hello I'm following through your build and I just would like to know the placements for those unique jewels to place on my passive skill map. I have the unnatural instinct and if you can show me where to place this jewel on the map that would be great. Thanks and keep up the good work!
Hello and ty for the build.
I am trying it atm, but im at not even 5k dmg.
im level 68, got 6l windripper and 6l QOTF, so i really dont get why my damage is so bad?
Could you add level steps to path of building? It would very helpful for new players like me. :)
Hi Mai i was looking at your build any possibility to make a build versopm with Pathfinder and divination distillate flask?
I love that flask and i think its awesome :D
Just a question for my next investment. What is the best? Windripper or the Mirror Bow?
Plop
Hey there! I am trying to emulate this the best I can but damage is really low. I have spent my entire savings to get close to what you're at but I cant seem to break this low damage barrier. Can you help me out? What am I missing here... :(

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional