[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
geoing00 escribió:
BTW can u look at my wander in PoB? Even with loreweave/farruls fur I am missing LOT OF DAMAGE :/

Okay so far the reason why your damage is so low is because of a lot of little things that add up. I'll mention some of them here and my strategy for how to raise your damage. If you follow exactly what I tell you here, you will definitely raise your damage a lot.

1. Your Diamond flask has a "Curing" suffix which is a huge waste. Upgrade the minor pantheon god: Soul of Shakari by killing Desert Springs boss. This will make you poison immune. After you do this, replace the Curing suffix with "Order" (80% crit chance). You may not have this mastermod so you will probably need to find one listed on poe trade or use a mastercraft service. This suffix will give you 120% crit chance. That's as much damage as 3 power charges.

2. Use a streamer or mastercraft service if you don't have the mod, and apply the 28% increased damage during any flask effect on your gloves for the last prefix. That's another 5% more damage.

3. 20/20 gems give you a lot of damage, so you will need to level them up. You are missing quality on a lot of your gems. a Level 21/20 Added Cold will give you a good amount dps, so start levelling Added Cold in your offhand so you can try to get 21/20. Also level Hatred + Herald of Purity in your offhand too. Hatred and Herald of Purity don't need quality, so just corrupt them for 21/0. Level up projectile weakness and COH to 20/20, those will add a good amount of damage too.

4. Add Vaal Haste into your setup. Yeah it only lasts 4 seconds, but it gives a huge damage + life recovery buff. Most boss fights only last a few seconds so this will be up most of the time. I guess you can drop Phase Run or Blood Rage even. Later on if you plan on upgrading the build some more, you can get an Enlighten 4 and socket it with Hatred + Herald of Ice, and leave Herald of Purity without enlighten. This will free up an extra gem slot. But don't do this unless you've followed all the rest of the instructions in this post.

Right now the Farrul's is doing you more harm than good. You don't meet the strength requirement, so you are wasting 2 points to get +20 strength (Primal Spirit). You also don't have a power + frenzy charge on tree, so your dps is lower than on POB. Also, you aren't ele weakness capped, and you don't have warding on any of your flasks. Either way, if you run ele weakness maps it's very dangerous. I highly suggest you sell your Farrul's and buy a Loreweave. Loreweave keeps you at 78% resists even in ele weakness maps. And you don't have to waste points getting strength because Loreweave gives you +attributes. You also don't need to waste points speccing into frenzy + power charge. You also gain more suffix slots on your jewelry for resists/damage, which is currently taken up by Aspect of the Cat. All this will make you tankier and have more damage in the long run.

Once you sell your Farrul's, you should have 10 ex to spend. First do the following:

1) Go to the jewel section on my guide and click on the poe.trade link for non-abyss jewels. This will bring you to a page with cobalt jewels. You can see they are very cheap, I see some listed for 10c even. But you want to buy ~5 of these for your tree. They will give you more damage + life than most 3 mod abyss jewels on the market. Here's the extra tip though. Look for ones with 4 mods. 3 damage mods (crit multi + attack speed with wand + life) + 1 resist mod. It will depend on the seller but I think you can probably buy these for anywhere between 20c-80c. Keep this poe trade link on livesearch, and if any 4 mod cobalt jewel w/ resists appear, buy them. This may take a few days since league is dead. Just be patient and don't get ripped off. I wouldn't pay more than 100c for each of these jewels.

Another option is this:
http://poe.trade/search/omotaraukisito
As you can see, there's only 8 jewels listed at the moment since league is very dead, but if you keep livesearch up, maybe you get lucky and someone posts one. Buy it right away but don't pay more than 1-1.5 ex for each of these.

When you have a full set of these jewels (~5), remove Primal Spirit + Cruel Preparation, and spec into 2 more jewel nodes on tree. Put all 5 jewels of these in. This will give you a good amount of damage and more life. If some of the jewels have very low rolls, toss a divine on it.

Next, you want to recraft your helm. Start buying Shrieking essences of Greed/Hatred/Anger/Wrath and throw them on your helm until you hit a high life roll w/ 2x 40%+ resists. Mastercraft a 20% hybrid resist on. Or if you hit triple 40%+ resists, you can mastercraft flat life on etc. You now have a helm that will give you 120-130% resists. This isn't that hard to roll with essences, prob cost 2 ex or less is my guess.

Now, you want to check your resists. Hopefully with those cobalt jewels + your helm, you are well on your way to getting resist capped. Find elder LGOH rings that will give you mostly resists + life. You want to try to cap your resists using only your rings. So try to get 100%+ resist per ring. This isn't that hard since the implicit already gives ~30%. You can get some damage on rings too but resists are the priority.

Hopefully now, you are near capped. Buy a belt that gives you high %WED, a 30% ele damage roll (suffix from prismatic fossil), high life, and an open prefix or %flask effect. If there's open prefix, craft on %flask effect. Now you have a pure dps belt. If there's a resist roll that's nice, but hopefully you won't need it.

Selling your Farrul's should help you fund most of these steps.

If you still aren't resist capped replace the 27% crit chance with the last resist. Your amulet is decent, so you most likely don't need to upgrade this slot.

I highly highly recommend you change your life flask. That divine flask has very low recovery, I would almost prefer not using a life flask at all.

If you really want a staunching life flask, use a Catalyzed Eternal life flask. That will give you like 2-3k life/second recovery. More than double what you're getting from that divine. The avenger's prefix really isn't adding much.

Lastly for your abyss jewels, your Ancient Portent + Grim Vision are the best. Morbid iridescence is ok, but Foul Portent I would definitely replace because it has a low tier life roll and gives barely any damage. Go to the jewel section in my guide and click the poe.trade link for abyss jewels. Browse through there occasionally until you find a murderous that gives onslaught + high life (46+ preferred), and one of the following: crit multi, attack speed if crit, T1 flat cold. If you're patient you can probably find one for <40c.

In your tree I see three jewels. The mana gain on hit jewel is decent so you can keep that. The blind one you should keep for defensive purposes unless you can find a 4 mod one. You could probably move the blind jewel to your boots and get rid of the hypnotic unless u need the 10% resists. The one jewel I would definitely replace is Grim Orb. Replace it with one of the cobalt jewels I mentioned earlier.

Getting 2-3 more levels will also help a lot.

Good luck, let me know if you want clarification on anything.

Editado por útlima vez por Enahkra en 17 abr. 2019 6:49:21
"
Enahkra escribió:
"
geoing00 escribió:
BTW can u look at my wander in PoB? Even with loreweave/farruls fur I am missing LOT OF DAMAGE :/

Okay so far the reason why your damage is so low is because of a lot of little things that add up. I'll mention some of them here and my strategy for how to raise your damage. If you follow exactly what I tell you here, you will definitely raise your damage a lot.

1. Your Diamond flask has a "Curing" suffix which is a huge waste. Upgrade the minor pantheon god: Soul of Shakari by killing Desert Springs boss. This will make you poison immune. After you do this, replace the Curing suffix with "Order" (80% crit chance). You may not have this mastermod so you will probably need to find one listed on poe trade or use a mastercraft service. This suffix will give you 120% crit chance. That's as much damage as 3 power charges.

2. Use a streamer or mastercraft service if you don't have the mod, and apply the 28% increased damage during any flask effect on your gloves for the last prefix. That's another 5% more damage.

3. 20/20 gems give you a lot of damage, so you will need to level them up. You are missing quality on a lot of your gems. a Level 21/20 Added Cold will give you a good amount dps, so start levelling Added Cold in your offhand so you can try to get 21/20. Also level Hatred + Herald of Purity in your offhand too. Hatred and Herald of Purity don't need quality, so just corrupt them for 21/0. Level up projectile weakness and COH to 20/20, those will add a good amount of damage too.

4. Add Vaal Haste into your setup. Yeah it only lasts 4 seconds, but it gives a huge damage + life recovery buff. Most boss fights only last a few seconds so this will be up most of the time. I guess you can drop Phase Run or Blood Rage even. Later on if you plan on upgrading the build some more, you can get an Enlighten 4 and socket it with Hatred + Herald of Ice, and leave Herald of Purity without enlighten. This will free up an extra gem slot. But don't do this unless you've followed all the rest of the instructions in this post.

Right now the Farrul's is doing you more harm than good. You don't meet the strength requirement, so you are wasting 2 points to get +20 strength (Primal Spirit). You also don't have a power + frenzy charge on tree, so your dps is lower than on POB. Also, you aren't ele weakness capped, and you don't have warding on any of your flasks. Either way, if you run ele weakness maps it's very dangerous. I highly suggest you sell your Farrul's and buy a Loreweave. Loreweave keeps you at 78% resists even in ele weakness maps. And you don't have to waste points getting strength because Loreweave gives you +attributes. You also don't need to waste points speccing into frenzy + power charge. You also gain more suffix slots on your jewelry for resists/damage, which is currently taken up by Aspect of the Cat. All this will make you tankier and have more damage in the long run.

Once you sell your Farrul's, you should have 10 ex to spend. First do the following:

1) Go to the jewel section on my guide and click on the poe.trade link for non-abyss jewels. This will bring you to a page with cobalt jewels. You can see they are very cheap, I see some listed for 10c even. But you want to buy ~5 of these for your tree. They will give you more damage + life than most 3 mod abyss jewels on the market. Here's the extra tip though. Look for ones with 4 mods. 3 damage mods (crit multi + attack speed with wand + life) + 1 resist mod. It will depend on the seller but I think you can probably buy these for anywhere between 20c-80c. Keep this poe trade link on livesearch, and if any 4 mod cobalt jewel w/ resists appear, buy them. This may take a few days since league is dead. Just be patient and don't get ripped off. I wouldn't pay more than 100c for each of these jewels.

Another option is this:
http://poe.trade/search/omotaraukisito
As you can see, there's only 8 jewels listed at the moment since league is very dead, but if you keep livesearch up, maybe you get lucky and someone posts one. Buy it right away but don't pay more than 1-1.5 ex for each of these.

When you have a full set of these jewels (~5), remove Primal Spirit + Cruel Preparation, and spec into 2 more jewel nodes on tree. Put all 5 jewels of these in. This will give you a good amount of damage and more life. If some of the jewels have very low rolls, toss a divine on it.

Next, you want to recraft your helm. Start buying Shrieking essences of Greed/Hatred/Anger/Wrath and throw them on your helm until you hit a high life roll w/ 2x 40%+ resists. Mastercraft a 20% hybrid resist on. Or if you hit triple 40%+ resists, you can mastercraft flat life on etc. You now have a helm that will give you 120-130% resists. This isn't that hard to roll with essences, prob cost 2 ex or less is my guess.

Now, you want to check your resists. Hopefully with those cobalt jewels + your helm, you are well on your way to getting resist capped. Find elder LGOH rings that will give you mostly resists + life. You want to try to cap your resists using only your rings. So try to get 100%+ resist per ring. This isn't that hard since the implicit already gives ~30%. You can get some damage on rings too but resists are the priority.

Hopefully now, you are near capped. Buy a belt that gives you high %WED, a 30% ele damage roll (suffix from prismatic fossil), high life, and an open prefix or %flask effect. If there's open prefix, craft on %flask effect. Now you have a pure dps belt. If there's a resist roll that's nice, but hopefully you won't need it.

Selling your Farrul's should help you fund most of these steps.

If you still aren't resist capped replace the 27% crit chance with the last resist. Your amulet is decent, so you most likely don't need to upgrade this slot.

I highly highly recommend you change your life flask. That divine flask has very low recovery, I would almost prefer not using a life flask at all.

If you really want a staunching life flask, use a Catalyzed Eternal life flask. That will give you like 2-3k life/second recovery. More than double what you're getting from that divine. The avenger's prefix really isn't adding much.

Lastly for your abyss jewels, your Ancient Portent + Grim Vision are the best. Morbid iridescence is ok, but Foul Portent I would definitely replace because it has a low tier life roll and gives barely any damage. Go to the jewel section in my guide and click the poe.trade link for abyss jewels. Browse through there occasionally until you find a murderous that gives onslaught + high life (46+ preferred), and one of the following: crit multi, attack speed if crit, T1 flat cold. If you're patient you can probably find one for <40c.

In your tree I see three jewels. The mana gain on hit jewel is decent so you can keep that. The blind one you should keep for defensive purposes unless you can find a 4 mod one. You could probably move the blind jewel to your boots and get rid of the hypnotic unless u need the 10% resists. The one jewel I would definitely replace is Grim Orb. Replace it with one of the cobalt jewels I mentioned earlier.

Getting 2-3 more levels will also help a lot.

Good luck, let me know if you want clarification on anything.

Omg. Thank you. Thank you for explanation for everything and taking lot of ur time. Finally u convinced me to use loreweave instead of farruls. Thanks.
"
Enahkra escribió:

Also I think if you were to use the wand with the implicit: enemies explode dealing % life as phys damage, using herald of ice with ele prolif will increase ur aoe. Its sorta like a mini impulsa’s elementalist HOI prolif build. When you kill an enemy with KB, the ele prolif first takes effect and chill/freeze spreads to all nearby enemies. Then the first enemy explodes dealing physical damage + HOI shatter damage to all nearby enemies. Since the initial freeze/chill has already proliferated, anything the explosion kills will likewise proc more physical explosions + HOI shatters without having to crit. Without ele prolif gem linked to HOI I think the explosions will have less of an effect bc it may not trigger shatters/HOI as consistently. You may also need to buff HOI for this to work well. This is all speculation though since I havent verified it in game. TBH Im not too sure if the physical explosion will be that good. We dont really scale it that well since most of the phys wanders damage comes from ele modifiers rather than %phys. However, Im not too sure if the phys damage from the explosions can be converted. If it can, that would be awesome and everything I said in the previous two sentence would be wrong.

Edit: Im wrong, the initial KB hit wont prolif but subsequent mobs killed by HOI will. Still should buff aoe in the same way that inpulsas ele prolif elementalist does

Yeah that works too! With 50% conversion on gloves Im not too sure if u can run phys reflect though. Keep me updated on the build! This seems interesting

Yea I'll let you know how it goes, it will take awhile though haha... Pretty busy and still gotta lvl a char and earn some more currency.

The phys explosion is op, it chains off itself and pretty sure it can be converted. I say that because when I was using it on another char and had some HH buffs, the explosion started shattering whole packs, which I assume was from extra phys as cold.

I think I understand your Herald of Ice idea now, I guess it works just from the PF freeze chance. Pretty cool, but I don't think I'll need it, will keep it in mind as backup though :D

Edit: Just happened to see in above post, Loreweave doesn't help with ele weakness maps, it helps for -max maps. It always sets your MAX resist to 78, not your actual resists, so you'd want Warding flask for ele weakness maps (well, basically for all maps lol)
Editado por útlima vez por Severinus3 en 17 abr. 2019 9:23:09
"
Severinus3 escribió:

Yea I'll let you know how it goes, it will take awhile though haha... Pretty busy and still gotta lvl a char and earn some more currency.

The phys explosion is op, it chains off itself and pretty sure it can be converted. I say that because when I was using it on another char and had some HH buffs, the explosion started shattering whole packs, which I assume was from extra phys as cold.

I think I understand your Herald of Ice idea now, I guess it works just from the PF freeze chance. Pretty cool, but I don't think I'll need it, will keep it in mind as backup though :D

It would make sense that the phys explosion gets converted to pure ele now that I think about it. And phys as extra cold mods prob apply too. That's pretty crazy. Seems like a very exciting build idea :)

"
Severinus3 escribió:

Edit: Just happened to see in above post, Loreweave doesn't help with ele weakness maps, it helps for -max maps. It always sets your MAX resist to 78, not your actual resists, so you'd want Warding flask for ele weakness maps (well, basically for all maps lol)

And wow yeah you're right. For some reason when I tested it in maps a while back it seemed like both were true, but now after you mention it, my reasoning for ele weakness immunity makes no logical sense. Hope I didn't screw over too many people over lol. Thanks a lot for catching this.

"
geoing00 escribió:

Omg. Thank you. Thank you for explanation for everything and taking lot of ur time. Finally u convinced me to use loreweave instead of farruls. Thanks.

No problem. I hope by doing so you don't waste too much currency gearing up. The build takes 30-35ish ex to make it an uber elder viable build, but to do so requires good gearing choices. If you buy the wrong stuff it could cost a lot more for a lot less dps unfortunately :/

If you aren't sure if an item is worth buying you can ask me here or ingame if I'm online.

Also several additional things.

Loreweave doesn't protect you from ele weakness cap, that was a careless mistake on my part. But it will protect you from -max res maps, so you should still use it. After you craft your helm, I suggest you divine your Loreweave first to 78% max res, and decent WED/Crit chance/Attributes/Life. Once your Loreweave is done being divined. You will know how much strength you need on gear to reach the 100 strength requirement for lvl 21 herald of purity. Also, Loreweave is kinda hard to get 4 off colors, so you may spend a lot of chromes to roll it. Best to use Vorici Calculator.

Another thing: try to get cold resists as your highest resist (without factoring in Taste of Hate). This will give you the freedom to use Wise Oak instead of life flask if you choose to do so. Not saying you have to, but Wise Oak is really OP so aim for this if you can. If its too hard, don't worry about it.

I forgot to mention this earlier. You should get a corrupted blood immunity jewel actually, so you can avoid using staunching. Sadly, you will have to replace that viridian mana gain on hit jewel in your tree. It's a decent jewel. How much did you pay for it?

Follow this link:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Synthesis/WwWeBrum

All these jewels have corrupted blood immunity implicit and +2 mana gain on hit. Buy one with 2-3 useful explicit mods (doesn't have to have life). I see a Loath Ruin Viridian Jewel listed for 1 ex by Soevo which is pretty good. There's also Oblivion Wound for only 40c. These all will work, but don't pay more than 1 ex. Once you have this jewel, you can drop your staunching suffix.

I think since you're level 91, you can probably run a Basalt of warding flask instead of life flask and still be able to level, as long as you're not farming guardians or something. This flask will help you a lot for Syndicate bosses etc. I've been watching a friend levelling this build and it seems like he only needed a life flask for lvling past 95. Before 95, he didn't seem to need a life flask, but this depends on your playstyle/skill at the end of the day so you should test to see if it's ok for you.

Try to get the LGOH roll on both rings to be as close to 20 as possible, for maximum recovery.

This is a sketch of your future POB damage estimate

https://pastebin.com/n40cUUJt

It's a level 94 tree, I'm assuming you'll get somewhere around there eventually. but a few levels less shouldn't make that big of a difference.

With Frost bomb + proj weakness, you will have around 3.6mil dps. If you have Wise Oak, you will be able to use it in place of life flask. This works for most boss fights. pretty much all T15s, and all guardians except for Chimera probably. If you can't facetank due to hard map mods and get low on life, you run around boss in a circle, keep firing and moving and the barrage will heal you up to full health in 1-2 seconds of doing this. When you hit the boss successfully with barrage, it's equal to drinking 2 life flasks at the same time. Wise oak will bump you to 4mil dps. If you use Vaal Haste, the first 4 seconds of the fight you will have 4.6mil dps. If you don't use Wise Oak, Vaal Haste will still bump you over 4mil shaper dps for the first 4 seconds.

To put things in perspective, a guardian has around 12.5mil life, so you should be able to kill it in <6 seconds (assuming tanky map mods), so vaal haste should be active most of the fight. The dps of the build in my videos had 2.7-3mil if I recall correctly.

Editado por útlima vez por Enahkra en 17 abr. 2019 16:15:50
Edit: I shouldn't be complaining here haha, was a stupid comment
Editado por útlima vez por Severinus3 en 20 abr. 2019 17:22:25
So managed to get a hold of an explode implicit wand, initial testing seems pretty nice! Am still low lvl and in low maps but it does clean up really well :) Was honestly expecting it to be even better, but I guess I'll need some HH buffs for that or something. Might also be more noticable in higher maps with higher mob HP

Edit: yup it's great in t16 UGS, haven't crafted the wand yet and it already clears really well on 4link KB, even with my garbage gear!
Editado por útlima vez por Severinus3 en 21 abr. 2019 16:14:10
What are your thoughts on using an unnatural instinct?

Just wanted to show these off. Decided to go for one craft with a hollow fossil.

Editado por útlima vez por Thisisnotsully en 21 abr. 2019 22:19:00
"
Severinus3 escribió:
So managed to get a hold of an explode implicit wand, initial testing seems pretty nice! Am still low lvl and in low maps but it does clean up really well :) Was honestly expecting it to be even better, but I guess I'll need some HH buffs for that or something. Might also be more noticable in higher maps with higher mob HP

Edit: yup it's great in t16 UGS, haven't crafted the wand yet and it already clears really well on 4link KB, even with my garbage gear!

Wow that's good to hear. Seems pretty legit for general mapping. If you can show a vid or stream clip of map clear once you're fully geared that would be very helpful :P

"
Thisisnotsully escribió:
What are your thoughts on using an unnatural instinct?

Just wanted to show these off. Decided to go for one craft with a hollow fossil.

Wow nice one, double attack speed too. If your Hatred Watcher's isn't 40% conversion, you may need to roll the conversion on gloves a little higher until you're at 100%.

Unnatural Instinct definitely gives more damage and attack rate than the 7 passive points required to socket it. I like it a lot but didn't suggest it in the budget guide due to the cost. The drawback is you lose probably 100-200 life. However, I think it's only significantly better once you reach somewhere around lvl 95 because that's when you've taken most of the good nodes and can spare 7 points. Otherwise it's probably only a little better than taking clusters on tree. For the 7 points, I would drop Elder Power cluster (4 nodes), the 2 nodes required to go through Will of Blades, and 1-2 spare 4-5% life nodes.
Editado por útlima vez por Enahkra en 22 abr. 2019 0:59:22
Revised wand crafting section. Removed the old Method 3, and added a new method using fractured base + essence.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional