[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
pNR escribió:
Hi guys,

so I took this build to the next level and min/maxed it.
Any other upgrade would cost around 20-30ex per item and only be a marginal improvement.

I sofar did all content deathless including uber elder.
This variation of this build has such good defence it doesn't even die on the hardest maps.

Currently those stats:
~16.3m selfbuffed shaper dps
7000k life
900 es
perma fortify
50% dodge vs attacks (no vaal grace; with vaal grace max 75%)
52% dodge vs spells (no vaal grace; with vaal grace max 75%)
balanced Wise Oak
perma blind on enemies
Sick aoe!!!

I'll leave my pastebin here. But keep in mind its a TRICKSTER :)
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/FYB9pJJa

If you have intressted some of simlar gears I use hit me up I got few worse peaces for sale.

Everyone enjoiy the build. It's great anmd alot of fun.

- Skalpo

Very nice work but it's hardly this build. Only similarity is same main skill. xD
Great work with making Forify last so long!
Editado por útlima vez por TorsteinTheFallen en 6 jul. 2019 6:52:49
Hi, 1st of all, great build, finished synthesis league in 2 weeks (casual player) with ~7ex investment, this league since its my 2nd char, i wanna invest more in it.

Few quick questions:

What do u think about xoph's blood amulet, now since aspect of spider isn't a must and xoph is cheaper(also playing with aura bot this league)? I have this atm https://imgur.com/ElmSILW (ignore the craft)

Its better to craft on staff spell damage + #% non-chaos that only spell damage (talking about 1ex craft)?

Could u give me an example of a min maxed staff for this build?

Thanks, keep up!
Editado por útlima vez por v64du1 en 8 jul. 2019 12:56:52
"
v64du1 escribió:
Hi, 1st of all, great build, finished synthesis league in 2 weeks (casual player) with ~7ex investment, this league since its my 2nd char, i wanna invest more in it.

Few quick questions:

What do u think about xoph's blood amulet, now since aspect of spider isn't a must and xoph is cheaper(also playing with aura bot this league)? I have this atm https://imgur.com/ElmSILW (ignore the craft)

Its better to craft on staff spell damage + #% non-chaos that only spell damage (talking about 1ex craft)?

Thanks, keep up!

Thanks for the nice feedback :)

Amulet on the pic is good.

If you are playing with aurabot and he doesn't have spider aspect i would rather go with rare amulet and spider aspect than Xoph's. You can drop flash and stone.

Xoph's is ok, it will give little more life but covered in ash wont be always useful because you won't be hit always.

For staff, hybrid mod is better than separate mods.

I will take a look what better can be made but it would require at least 4ex more for Empower 4.
Editado por útlima vez por TorsteinTheFallen en 8 jul. 2019 13:29:10
"
TorsteinTheFallen escribió:
"
v64du1 escribió:

Few quick questions:

Thanks, keep up!

Thanks for the nice feedback :)

Amulet on the pic is good.

If you are playing with aurabot and he doesn't have spider aspect i would rather go with rare amulet and spider aspect than Xoph's. You can drop flash and stone.

Xoph's is ok, it will give little more life but covered in ash wont be always useful because you won't be hit always.

For staff, hybrid mod is better than separate mods.

I will take a look what better can be made but it would require at least 4ex more for Empower 4.

Awesome, the aura bot that i'm playing with has aspect of the spider, i think i'll go with xoph for the hp, the dmg with this build is insane anyway, i've melted everything last league, now with aura bot we'll rape uber elder.

Its okey its still cheaper than a HH xD

Thank you for ur time!
Finally got some good upgrades and damage is starting to take off, but I still feel like I'm doing something wrong with Legion Timeless Domain. I feel like I'm doing low damage to the bosses. After latest rounds of upgrades (helmet but even that still needs upgraded, ring, anger fire pen watcher's eye, 21/23 incinerate, working on 23 qual faster casting level up), I went into a 3-way fight and couldn't even get to two rows of loot (though some of that was time lost due to a goof on my part). Should I be using Controlled Destruction or Increased Area of Effect for Timeless Domain? I tried both and Controlled Destruction seemed better for the bosses but felt awful for the mob spread.

Is Empower an option on this build? Level 27 incinerate seems like it could do tons of damage, but don't know if its worth it. I have two on the way to dinging level 3, so hoping to get lucky with the corrupt.

Right now I'm also using a block% staff, but I do have a 80% crit moon staff with +2 fire gems on it. How much more worth is it to invest the exalts to multimod it?

The build is awesome though. Killed both Elder and Shaper for the first time, will eventually go for Uber Elder! Guardians were no worries at all (besides squishiness and I think that's just me playing bad and needing a few optimizations here and there).

Also, for some reason my incinerate is still costing mana even with -13 mana cost to skills. Is this because its 21/23 and everything else is 20%/
Editado por útlima vez por ColtsbroFaithage en 9 jul. 2019 10:02:45
"
ColtsbroFaithage escribió:
Finally got some good upgrades and damage is starting to take off, but I still feel like I'm doing something wrong with Legion Timeless Domain. I feel like I'm doing low damage to the bosses. After latest rounds of upgrades (helmet but even that still needs upgraded, ring, anger fire pen watcher's eye, 21/23 incinerate, working on 23 qual faster casting level up), I went into a 3-way fight and couldn't even get to two rows of loot (though some of that was time lost due to a goof on my part). Should I be using Controlled Destruction or Increased Area of Effect for Timeless Domain? I tried both and Controlled Destruction seemed better for the bosses but felt awful for the mob spread.

Is Empower an option on this build? Level 27 incinerate seems like it could do tons of damage, but don't know if its worth it. I have two on the way to dinging level 3, so hoping to get lucky with the corrupt.

Right now I'm also using a block% staff, but I do have a 80% crit moon staff with +2 fire gems on it. How much more worth is it to invest the exalts to multimod it?

The build is awesome though. Killed both Elder and Shaper for the first time, will eventually go for Uber Elder! Guardians were no worries at all (besides squishiness and I think that's just me playing bad and needing a few optimizations here and there).

Also, for some reason my incinerate is still costing mana even with -13 mana cost to skills. Is this because its 21/23 and everything else is 20%/

You can get 10% more damage with Cinderswallow flaks and 10% more with amulet with ele penetaration and cast speed.

Your char is fine in general.
First build I've ever been able to complete HoGM with!
Sry i am new in the game :/
How can i see how is your skill path?

Amazing build =)
ty
"
RealCampos escribió:
Sry i am new in the game :/
How can i see how is your skill path?

Amazing build =)
ty

Hello there :)

At the first page you have Path of Building for league starter section. In there you have pastebin link.
That link you will import to Path of Building app which you can download at this address https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases

Hope this helps
Hi There, fairly new player here.

I love your guide and I'm using it, but I have a question: With the current gem set up, where do you fit in steelskin and flesh & stone?

Furthermore, the helmet, gloves, rings, and amulet that I'm using are a bit weaker than the ones you've linked, but they still have the general stats that you require, do you think I'm fine?

Cheers

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional