[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
TorsteinTheFallen escribió:

Hi there :)
Nice to see you are having fun with the build.
I presume you got to the maps. You should slowly start to transition to the full build.
First thing you should to is go for the staff. If crafting a staff is too much hassle for you, start with the 5L Martyr of Innocence staff. When you get the staff continue to follow Path of Building for the full build and all the gem setup in there.
When you get the currency buy Kaom's Heart and after farm to get 6L staff.

Hope this clears it a bit. Feel free to ask anything if you haven't understood something or i didn't explained it clearly.

I guess the only thing I don't understand is, why is "infused channeling" in the gem links section but not in the path of building? is that because it's not used for the full build?
By the way I'm not really close to maps, I just started a couple days ago and I was confused with what I should actually follow at the start

EDIT= Ok I just realised the spell Storm Barrier got renamed into Infused channeling, my bad
Editado por útlima vez por CrisConLh en 28 jun. 2019 18:25:51
i have another stupid question :D

does the Herald of Ash - Anger - Flesh and Stone - Summon Lightning Golem
has to be linked? :O

Loving the build so far tho!
"
species258 escribió:
i have another stupid question :D

does the Herald of Ash - Anger - Flesh and Stone - Summon Lightning Golem
has to be linked? :O

Loving the build so far tho!

No xD

but this has to

Steel Skin - Cast When Damage Taken -Increased Duration- Wave of Conviction
Nice Guide. Level 59 and allready melting everything :D

Two questions so far:

What staff implicit would you recommend?

Chance to Block Attack Damage while wielding a Staff
or
increased Global Critical Strike Chance?

And what kind of bases would you recommend for the non unique gear slots?
Evasion bases?
Map: "Area is inhabited by Goatmen"
Templar: "Heavy breathing"
Editado por útlima vez por Noodlez en 29 jun. 2019 5:28:54
"
Noodlez escribió:
Nice Guide. Level 59 and allready melting everything :D

Two questions so far:

What staff implicit would you recommend?

Chance to Block Attack Damage while wielding a Staff
or
increased Global Critical Strike Chance?

And what kind of bases would you recommend for the non unique gear slots?
Evasion bases?

-increased Global Critical Strike Chance

-for rare bases look for the ones that are easy for socket coloring

Herald of Ash - Anger - Flesh and Stone - Summon Lightning Golem

best is armour based (strength)

Orb of Storms - Flame Dash - Vaal Righteous Fire-Vaal Grace (max lvl 15)

int based

Steel Skin lvl 14- Cast When Damage Taken lvl 9-Increased Duration- Wave of Conviction lvl 12

strength based

Keep melting xD
Editado por útlima vez por TorsteinTheFallen en 29 jun. 2019 6:25:08
I think I would stay hugging my Carcass jack instead of Kaom. I would have near 6800hp at lvl95 (more if I craft high life gloves and rings covering damage and resists)
Any recommendation for a second 6 links skill?
"
caladblog escribió:
I think I would stay hugging my Carcass jack instead of Kaom. I would have near 6800hp at lvl95 (more if I craft high life gloves and rings covering damage and resists)
Any recommendation for a second 6 links skill?

totems? :)
I feel like I'm getting to the point of not knowing what to upgrade next. I have pretty good gear I feel, but somehow my damage still seems lacking (and PoB agrees when comparing DPS between starter and Endgame build). Builds have 1mil+ dps and somehow I'm maxed out at ~700k (will go up when incinerate linked gems get to 20 finally). What should I update next?

Loving the build btw.

PoB pastebin: https://pastebin.com/1FBkLJHD

EDIT: There's older items in there that I didn't take out (pretty good belt that I upgraded from for the Stygian, older rings). I also included Kaom's in there just for comparison. I also don't have Eleron's mod, so can't craft the -mana cost of skills :(
Editado por útlima vez por ColtsbroFaithage en 29 jun. 2019 19:59:02
"
ColtsbroFaithage escribió:
I feel like I'm getting to the point of not knowing what to upgrade next. I have pretty good gear I feel, but somehow my damage still seems lacking (and PoB agrees when comparing DPS between starter and Endgame build). Builds have 1mil+ dps and somehow I'm maxed out at ~700k (will go up when incinerate linked gems get to 20 finally). What should I update next?

Loving the build btw.

EDIT: There's older items in there that I didn't take out (pretty good belt that I upgraded from for the Stygian, older rings). I also included Kaom's in there just for comparison. I also don't have Eleron's mod, so can't craft the -mana cost of skills :(

Biggest 1 item damage boost that you can get is a crafted staff.
Incinerate lvl 21 gem
Helmet enchant and fossil crafted helmet with -9 to fire res
amulet
rings
watcher's eye
enchanted boots with ele pen :)

also your pastebin is with increased area of effect gem so consider that your bossing damage is much higher...
Editado por útlima vez por TorsteinTheFallen en 30 jun. 2019 4:44:56
"
TorsteinTheFallen escribió:
"
ColtsbroFaithage escribió:

Loving the build btw.

Biggest 1 item damage boost that you can get is a crafted staff.
Incinerate lvl 21 gem
Helmet enchant and fossil crafted helmet with -9 to fire res
amulet
rings
watcher's eye
enchanted boots with ele pen :)

also your pastebin is with increased area of effect gem so consider that your bossing damage is much higher...

Ok, got the crafted staff. Damage is a TON better. Working on getting 21 incinerate. Which jewel should I swap out for the watcher's eye?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional