[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Any expected massive changes to this build now that basic Balance changes are out?

Of course it isn't certain until patch notes are out, but I was playing with this build in late Blight just to test it out and totally enjoyed it. With certain Herald MTX it was pretty much what I was looking for a build right now and would like to play with this in 3.9.
"
dragothica escribió:
Any expected massive changes to this build now that basic Balance changes are out?

Of course it isn't certain until patch notes are out, but I was playing with this build in late Blight just to test it out and totally enjoyed it. With certain Herald MTX it was pretty much what I was looking for a build right now and would like to play with this in 3.9.

Yeah i saw. Lots of small changes are happening. We'll have to wait patchnotes to see, but I don' expect anything buildbreaking. Somewhere you lose somewhere you gain.
Leaguestarter will be totally fine and I'll optimize it more before start.
The "Can have multiple crafted modifiers" mod has been changed, now granting "Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers". Multi-mod crafting an item was proving too powerful for too low a cost compared with rolling an item of relative power. We'll be keeping an eye on the modifier to see if further changes are required.

Saw this in the balance notes and if I have to look at our multi crafted weapon, the big thing now would be to try roll cast speed for example and then multi mod from there?
"
PhantomZA escribió:

Saw this in the balance notes and if I have to look at our multi crafted weapon, the big thing now would be to try roll cast speed for example and then multi mod from there?

I dont think this will be an issue for the build, u're idea seems a good option.
But since u started speaking about the changes in 3.9:

Skitterbots will be nerft to down to 15% shock. I checked in PoB and it seems that Anger Aura would be a better solution regarding to dps while having 15% more mana reservation. Due to the fact that we can lower cost of Incinerate to 1 Mana this should be no Issue. That makes Anger the better option i guess?
"
Void_xy escribió:
"
PhantomZA escribió:

I dont think this will be an issue for the build, u're idea seems a good option.
But since u started speaking about the changes in 3.9:

Skitterbots will be nerft to down to 15% shock. I checked in PoB and it seems that Anger Aura would be a better solution regarding to dps while having 15% more mana reservation. Due to the fact that we can lower cost of Incinerate to 1 Mana this should be no Issue. That makes Anger the better option i guess?

I expected this. Skitters were too good for 35% mana reservation.
Multimods wont ruin the build also. Some changes are to be made.
Whole spectrum of builds will take some damage decrease due to changes starting from Shaped/Elder uniques and bases but thats ok. Some you lose and some you gain. New powerful stuff is comming with 3.9
Editado por útlima vez por TorsteinTheFallen en 10 dic. 2019 8:54:27
Do you think this would work as a Golementalist?
"
WildNothing escribió:
Do you think this would work as a Golementalist?

I have that version also ready in PoB. Have to test it... PoB shows similar numbers but i need to test it to see how it rly performs.
hey great guide, thinking about making this as my starter for 3.9. what are the main differences between this build and the chieftian version? which one do you prefer for SC? thanks!
"
yungjoc escribió:
hey great guide, thinking about making this as my starter for 3.9. what are the main differences between this build and the chieftian version? which one do you prefer for SC? thanks!

if you prefer damage then go for elementalist version.

if you prefer have less damage but much more defense that is insane for a bosskilling league then go for chieftian.
"
Hoheinheim escribió:
"
yungjoc escribió:

if you prefer damage then go for elementalist version.

if you prefer have less damage but much more defense that is insane for a bosskilling league then go for chieftian.

Pretty much what he said. :)
Editado por útlima vez por TorsteinTheFallen en 11 dic. 2019 12:57:44

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional