[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

would precision be a better choise than war banner?
What to improve? Except jewels and 6links

"

I actually use Precision instead of Banner because Im lacking Accuracy on gear and Jewels.
In my understanding Banner can give more DPS if planted, BUT its another button to press and only good/used for bosses etc. Precision is active all the time for every hit so I would say:
Precision > Banner, if you are lacking Chance to Hit!

A question of mine:
Do you all do red/elder maps?
Why not doing low tier maps? You can sustain lower maps more easily and the pure currency drops should be the same, or am I wrong there? Surely you can sell some high map drops but you also have to buy maps to sustain?

Im happy about any input of yours!

Greetings
"
Avelaro escribió:
"

I actually use Precision instead of Banner because Im lacking Accuracy on gear and Jewels.
In my understanding Banner can give more DPS if planted, BUT its another button to press and only good/used for bosses etc. Precision is active all the time for every hit so I would say:
Precision > Banner, if you are lacking Chance to Hit!

A question of mine:
Do you all do red/elder maps?
Why not doing low tier maps? You can sustain lower maps more easily and the pure currency drops should be the same, or am I wrong there? Surely you can sell some high map drops but you also have to buy maps to sustain?

Im happy about any input of yours!

Greetings
I haven't had any problems sustaining red maps this league, and I'm not running *any* MF. The real benefit to low tier maps is raw clearspeed even with crazy map mods, IMHO.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 escribió:
I haven't had any problems sustaining red maps this league, and I'm not running *any* MF. The real benefit to low tier maps is raw clearspeed even with crazy map mods, IMHO.

So you say: Do maps as high as you can while still turbo-clearing it?
I never understood for example why ppl like Demigod prefer Underground River over maps with decent Divination Cards.
Any answer to this?
"
Avelaro escribió:
"
grimjack68 escribió:

So you say: Do maps as high as you can while still turbo-clearing it?
I never understood for example why ppl like Demigod prefer Underground River over maps with decent Divination Cards.
Any answer to this?
Personally, I bounce around on my map tiers quite a bit, especially this league as I'm not running MF. So I run whites for Alva missions because all I'm trying to do is push her up to level 7 for hideout materials. I run high reds for Niko missions to maximize my sulphite returns, or to build XP - although I mainly push XP while delving. A bunch of the challenges don't care what level map you are running - expending blight points, for instance. Hell, I ran the uber lab 50+ times trying to get a useful helmet enchant this league! Still hasn't worked. -_-

Bottom line: I'm probably not the best place for advice on what level maps to push for MF at the moment. Just keep in mind that clearspeed is a big factor in MF.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
v1tAm1n^
Editado por útlima vez por Nasferatus en 19 nov. 2019 4:14:05
Now that tornado shot gets nerfed what are our options
"
keojeN escribió:
Now that tornado shot gets nerfed what are our options

wait patch notes
v1tAm1n^
i think try this build if nerf dont destroy tornado storm but have 2 questions before.

1 i can switch Queen of Florest for Farrul's Fur is drop for me or dont

2 i can use ballistas in this build or dont

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional