[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

"
Burnsie escribió:
Just aquired Gluttony but feels like I take more burst damage from many hits when I use, feels safer not to use it.

Re: Equipping Gluttony and taking more burst damage from many small hits

The only way that is possible is if
1. You have not taken your cruel ascendancy & all endurance charge nodes yet
2. You don't have a lvl 1 Cast when damage taken linked to a lvl 3 Immortal Call
3. You are fighting elemental mobs (which armour wouldn't help you with anyway.

Since your profile is private, I can't tell which one it is. But I'm going to hazard a guess at 1 or 2. Gluttony will, in fact, cause you to take more damage if you don't have your cruel ascendancy, endurance charge nodes, and IC set up. Fix these things and you will become functionally immune to non 1-shot phys damage, as promised.

-O
Editado por útlima vez por Orion72 en 30 dic. 2018 23:11:08
Would this build be a good uber lab farmer?
Re Uber Lab:

Build has made uber lab easier for me than any other I have played.
-O
Did uber lab myself yesterday and the boss fights were very easy, facetanked both Argus and Izaro :) Scariest things were the stupid traps but those I've always been terrible at doing -.-
Made you all a short FAQ, added to the build guide. I may be off-line for a while. Love this game though I do, I am in severe need of a break. I encourage those of you following the thread to continue to help each other/answer questions etc. and to post your experiences with the build.

Wishing you all a very Happy new Year.

-Orion
Loving this build so far on Xbox, but I had some issues late game that I think are console specific (or even on potato PC's too).

How do you deal with lag from too many arrows stuck in the wall? Was carrying 2 people through a Chimera map with tons of crap mods (like no regen, temp chains, physical reflect, etc), and it was taking a while to clear. Probably 5 mins into the fight standing in the same spot the whole time, it started getting extremely laggy. Even the people waiting outside were lagging just standing there. So I tried re-positioning to one of the sides, which happened to be where all my arrows where at. This crashed me to the Xbox dashboard. Re-entered the map and started shooting to the other side so the arrows wouldn't stack more. Not even 30 sec and it crashed the whole instance and all of us to the dashboard.

Dunno if you have ever seen a high Greater Rift on Diablo 3 on console, but this lag was almost just as bad.

So I have been looking into an alternative way to stack poison without having arrows everywhere, and looking for some input from more experienced people. Cyclone was alright, but sucked to stack up on single target. Spectral throw was no good. Currently testing out barrage with a wand, which seems to be the way to go. Had to grab some more attack speed and INT with a low level wand. Linked it with GMP + Pierce + LGoH. It's not as fast but seems to do the job.

I can try and throw my gear into PoB if needed.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Editado por útlima vez por Corrison en 31 dic. 2018 10:51:06
Happy New Year to you as well Orion!

Thank you for updating the FAQ, I appreciate it.

I'm curious... when is the right time to upgrade to a +2/3minion helm w/ minion damage?

I found one for sale with +2minion/18miniondmg/45coldres/62life/12liferegen/%miniondmg and an open suffix for 3.5ex. Is that worth it? Or, should I be trying to make my own with pristine/prismatic/bound + resonator with an iLvl86base?

This is the last missing piece to my build, but I want to get the right one and not waste my limited currency. I'm not opposed to crafting it myself if that's more worth my time and resources.

Thank you
Re when to get the final minion helm:

Not being flip, but as soon as you can afford it. Moving to the helm supported by minion damage is close to a 45% more damage buff. It is a huge upgrade.

If you have the fossils I would probably try to craft it for yourself, depending on prices of fossils vs. Finished helms. But getting the perfect affixes can be challenging, since an extra affix is not a plus. Minion life, for example, will attach to the herald and cost more reserved mana but provide no benefit. If you have the currency lying around and don't want the risk, buy one. If fossils are cheap and you enjoy trying to craft, see if you can make one.

That was longwinded and probably not super helpful, but those are my thoughts. Good luck!

-O
Editado por útlima vez por Orion72 en 31 dic. 2018 19:18:24
Re lag issues:

I feel for you, genuinely, but I also know that the build with wand becomes -much- less tanky. I'm the wrong person to ask about how to toggle effects to improve performance, but see if you can find a friend who knows computers to help figure it out. The build performs optimally if your computer can handle the use of Quill Rain.

Wishing you luck,

-O
"
Orion72 escribió:
Re when to get the final minion helm:

Not being flip, but as soon as you can afford it. Moving to the helm supported by minion damage is close to a 45% more damage buff. It is a huge upgrade.

If you have the fossils I would probably try to craft it for yourself, depending on prices of fossils vs. Finished helms. But getting the perfect affixes can be challenging, since an extra affix is not a plus. Minion life, for example, will attach to the herald and cost more reserved mana but provide no benefit. If you have the currency lying around and don't want the risk, buy one. If fossils are cheap and you enjoy trying to craft, see if you can make one.

That was longwinded and probably not super helpful, but those are my thoughts. Good luck!

-O

Thank you for the quick response! That's good advice regarding the extra affix.

Is the pricing of 3.5ex appropriate for the helm I listed in my post? I'm just curious as to how much a helm like this should run for.

I presume a pure eva base is the way to go?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional