[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

Re SC: There is a method in which you can largely keep the spirit of the build, but sacrifice significant tankiness for extra dps in SC. Follow these steps:

1. Drop Kaoms in favor of a 6L Coming Calamity. Slot HOA there with these links:
HOA>Minion Damage>DOFL>Pierce>Vicious Proj>Empower.

2. Drop Arctic Armour in favor of hatred+Generosity. This will require all of the aura reservation reduction nodes we are already next to (4 nodes) or a lvl 3-4 enlighten (expensive).

Per POB, the overall result will boost your damage by approximately 60%--you will hit close to 1M dps, 750k Shaper dps. It will drop your maximum life pool from +/-9500 at lvl 95 to +/- 7500 at lvl 95. This version is more likely to find places it can be one shot, but you might enjoy it more in SC.

-O

[edit] Currently testing this in hc, just for fun.
-O
Editado por útlima vez por Orion72 en 25 dic. 2018 7:56:06
In other news (In case you needed extra verification that the build works) I have now leveled my version of this build to 95 in HC Betraval and currently stand in third place on the HC solo delve ladder at Depth 373. Below is a link to a video of the build travelling to and then facetanking a lvl 83 Kurgal the Blackblooded. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/215ec4Vl06M

-O
Thanks for the suggestions, probably gonna give the build a try and see how it does......as low as its damage seems compared to many other popular builds its still way higher than I've made it on builds I've tried before getting tired of it and trying something new.

I just noticed a potential optimization too.....in the lvl 95 build, you can drop 2x 5% life nodes and get Heart of Oak from the ranger side. This causes you to lose 51 life but gain 87.7 life regen, and leaves you with 2 open 5% life nodes when you level if you want more life.

~IGN: Nagisan
Update: Season Victory!

Success in my quest for revenge. This video below is the fight against the lvl 83 Mastermind. Enjoy. https://youtu.be/rzuZs-IzgMc

-O
Editado por útlima vez por Orion72 en 23 dic. 2018 17:18:21
"
Orion72 escribió:
Re: SSF

Quill rain is really non-negotiable for late game, but you can do the rest of the build via crafting/fossil crafting and quill rain is not hard to chance. Someone did an experiment and estimated it's about 1 in 175. You can do this on every short bow you can find or buy from vendors--save your chance orbs. Since you don't need a 6L, just a 6soc, you can add the extra sockets via jews later. Early leveling will be fine even without QR--just look for the best attack speed bow you have access to without worrying too much about other stats.

Thief's torment and gluttony are significant upgrades, but the build can function without them. Farm for elder rings when you get to maps and craft with Pristine fossils to get life gain on hit. Spend your first 20 GCPs to quality your LGOH gem. For the mana, you will need to take revelry early, and then craft jewels using alts to get the +mana on hit affix. You will know when you have slotted enough of those by feel. Until then, you will need a mana flask.

For the helm and glove fossil crafting, you won't have the leveling uniques, but i can confirm that the build will work fine without them up through low-mid maps, since i have done something similar as a league start. Once you get to maps, you will farm for elder helms and gloves and you will farm for sulphite to delve for the fossils you need. The craft for the gloves is a corroded & or shuddering fossil. The craft for the helm is a bound fossil. Last league I was able to self craft both the 6 link gloves and helm using this method.

(bonus for adding a pristine fossil to either craft if you have lots of fossils, but otherwise I would not use pristines to give greater likelihood of the mods you need--you can craft life after)

Hope that helps. Good luck!

-O

Thanks! I've had no luck with bows, and I need my orbs of chance, so I'm going claw and shield, with mana and life on hit on the claw. Works wonders. So a variation of your build.

I've also just unlocked "Fire sockected spells when you use a skill" - I am wondering about perma-immortal call, or leave that with ascendancy and CWDT and go for perma Molten Shell. I'll keep experimenting. I'm on Act 6 atm.
"
Orion72 escribió:
Re SC: There is a method in which you can largely keep the spirit of the build, but sacrifice significant tankiness for extra dps in SC. Follow these steps:

1. Drop Kaoms in favor of a 6L Coming Calamity. Slot HOA there with these links:
HOA>Minion Damage>DOFL>Pierce>Vicious Proj>Empower.

2. Drop Arctic Armour in favor of hatred. This will require all of the aura reservation reduction nodes we are already next to (4 nodes) or a lvl 4 enlighten (expensive). You will drop 4 life nodes in favor of these.

Per POB, the overall result will boost your damage by approximately 60%--you will hit close to 1M dps. It will drop your maximum life pool from +/-9500 at lvl 95 to +/- 7200 at lvl 95. This version is much more likely to find places it can be one shot, but you might enjoy it more in SC if you don't care about that happening occassionally.

-O

this is an awesome option (i'm playing softcore becuase of my severe lck of skills) after i get my 6l Quill Rain (still trying to chance it) this will be my next objective.
So far, so good.
with my previous build (Ngamanu flame cyclone Slayer) i had to lock the syndicate encounters because they where a one shot fest, with this build i can kill the intervention scuad + random mobs + me been half sleep and wak away with a lot of loot and zero deaths :D

at what level should i get the Phase / Acrobatics?
My recommendation is that Phase acrobatics is your very first stop. If you don't have it yet, get it now. The survivability boost from completing the dodge tree really is quite significant. Then again, you are in sc, so for you, really take it when you feel like you are getting hit too often to be comfortable.

-O

Btw, you know you don't need a 6L QR for this build, right? :)

-O
Editado por útlima vez por Orion72 en 23 dic. 2018 20:12:19
"
Orion72 escribió:

Btw, you know you don't need a 6L QR for this build, right? :)

-O

ok... now i'm confused. re-reading the guide i see that is a 6S-5L. my bad... you just saves me a few Exalts xD
So far I've only died once and it was complete BS (lvl 6, got DCed as soon as I engaged a pack of goats, logged in to a death) but it's SC so whatever. At 35 now and just switching over to HoA + Barrage permanently.

Also, not sure if you saw it earlier but:

"
In the lvl 95 build, you can drop 2x 5% life nodes and get Heart of Oak from the ranger side. This causes you to lose 51 life but gain 87.7 life regen, and leaves you with 2 open 5% life nodes when you level if you want more life.

This equates to something like a 0.5% loss of max life, but about 10% more life regen (from current values). Might be worth doing to make it even stronger when re-positioning or just running through an area with a minimal loss in max life.
~IGN: Nagisan
Re: max life v. regen

I did see your suggestion. Try it and see how it feels. I agree that the incremental regen may prove more useful than the incremental 2% life. Though it's also possible that the attack & move speed nodes below there would have more impact than both. This is what GGG made regrets for. Respec the excess points and test until the build feels good to you. :>

Any build I post is only ever meant to be a jumping off point--as I am far from perfect, there are always improvements to be made. If you find one, do feel free to share it here and improve the build for everyone else (including me!)

-O

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional