[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

"Embrace the Lightning, become the Scourge!"

Hello Community!
Today I present to you all a Lightning Damage based Scourge Arrow/Lightning Arrow Archer.
I started playing halfway through Legacy League and have only played Ranger. I have tried cold based Archers (tried both Pathfinder and Raider, Ice Shot and Barrage) previously, but this build was my first build that was able to complete all of the Endgame content.
Although I have built my Deadeye on Standard, the build itself is Temp League oriented, so the gear in this build is very achievable in the Temp Leagues. Assuming new players are having no issues with currency and are getting a fair level of gear, this build can help new players to clear all content even though the playstyle may seem rough at first.
Update: I'm playing Betrayal and I've kept a mini-journal below, if you would like to follow along with my progress with this build. This build will be the only build I will play this League to see how much potential it has in the Temp Leagues.

Overview:
The build is lightning based because Lightning Damage gear mods are the highest of the 3 Elements, and also very easy to scale along with Elemental Damage. Lightning Damage can also shock enemies, therefore allowing us to deal even more damage to them.
All content viable, however some contents are not recommended as they can still be extremely deadly.
Unlike Barrage, Scourge Arrow won't lock you in place while you fire and you don't need to fully utilise the Point Blank Keystone (standing up close and dangerously) to deal a respectable amount of damage to Endgame Bosses.
This build was heavily inspired by Mathil and a major thanks to him for enlightening me with this build.

Heading into 3.8:

Nothing much affected us, but some of Blight's implicits can pretty good, have a mess around with them.

Heading into 3.7:

So Abyss Jewels received a nerf which affects lots of attack based builds (not just us), we'd lose a bit of damage from investments, but we should be fine.

Heading into 3.6:

No nerf on Scourge Arrow. EZ Clap. Tombfist's Attack Speed mod got removed, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Also keep an eye out for Infused Channeling Support, depending of how you've scaled your items, it may help to deal more damage than Added Lightning Damage Support

Heading into 3.5:

Scourge Arrow did not receive a nerf! Hooray!
HOWEVER, Chin Sol, our BDE for Single Target got shredded, so do expect to do less damage now if you are using the newer versions of Chin Sol.
This nerf puts Chin Sol on par with The Tempest, so I'd recommend not wasting your currency unless you can somehow get a Legacy one.
Also Inpulsa's AoE Explosion got nerfed, but it won't be a big deal. If you are really worried about clear, you can use Herald of Ice instead of Herald of Thunder, and switch back to Herald of Thunder for the Big Bosses.

My 3.5 Experience so Far (Journal):

Note: You need an older version of PoB to view the trees I had, because there was a tree change in 3.6.
Day 18

21 Challenges Completed so far. 150 Maps on the Atlas and was able to kill Shaper Guardians with ease. Just need a bit more currency for maps before I do Shaper.
Okay, so when the Betrayal League first started, Syndicate members' damage is nuts and so many HC players have ripped and Rangers were just getting shredded if they weren't using QoTF + Reflex Jade Flask. I died 90% of the time to Syndicate Ambushes until 3.5.0d where their damage was significantly nerfed and I had no problems from that point on.
Inpulsa's and 2A-Tombfist are expensive as fuck this Leauge.
Inpulsa's is ~5 Exalts and 2A-Tombfists are 6.5+ Exalts (that's hella expensive for those that play casually and have little experience in generating currency. On top of that Exalts are 150+ Chaos each, which puts 2A-Tombfist around 1000 Chaos). Since we don't need to switch Bow's anymore due to the Chin Sol nerf, I altered my setup so it's more affordable and adaptable. We'd still prefer a 6-Link for our Tempest, but we don't need to 6-Link our Body Armour because Shroud of the Lightless provides the final link. This way we don't need to switch Bows and have both Lightning Arrow and Scourge Arrow on your hotbar. I'll use my proper Gem setup when I have more currency after I buy my 2A-Tombfist, currently the 150% Maim from Vaal RoA is nice as it gives me lots of room to attack with Scourge Arrow. For those who are having issues with Fortification Gates, I just walk up to it and use Lightning Arrow.

Heres a quick run down the cost of my gear this League so far:
Helm: 5c
Tempest: 15c + ~270 fusings
Quiver: 20c
Amulet: 5c
Ring 1: 25c
Ring 2: 5c
Stygian Vise: 45c
1A-Tombfist: 5c
Boots: 10c
Shroud of the Lightless: 70c
Dying Sun: 240c
Total (except 6-Linking): 445c

As for the Abyss Jewels, they either dropped or self crafted by Alt-Regaling.
I bought almost every piece of gear within the first 3 days in League with the exception of Shroud of the Lightless & Dying Sun. I used a Divine Life Flask with instant Healing, a super cheap 1c Glove (Life & Res) and this 6-Link before Shroud (15c):

Day 19

I managed to find a 2 Abyssal Socket Tombfist. I guess I lucked out today.

From this point on, the only things I need to finish off my build are Quality Gems, Helm Enchant and Abyss Jewel upgrades.
At the end of this day I was able to complete Challenges as the RNG finally matched the Challenges I need.

Day 20 - Shaper Down

I managed to self find a new Quiver which has some really nice rolls on it and decide to use it instead. A similar one goes for 5 Exalts on the market as of time of posting. Although I have found 0 Exalts this League, I still got kinda lucky with the 2A-Tombfist, 270 Fusing 6-Link and this new Quiver.

I also gathered enough currency today so I can afford to rip a Shaper set, but ended up doing it Deathless... lol.
No disponible

Here's the PoB link to the gear I'm using at this point in the League: https://pastebin.com/j5fZrFNF
Currently I took the Attack Speed nodes instead of a Jewel Socket because I didn't want to invest in another Abyss Jewel yet, but I will eventually.

Day 21 - Uber Elder Down

Today I sold most of my currencies that I didn't need (Jewellers, Master Sextants, Regrets, Chromatics) and I got myself enough currency to run Uber Elder. On top of that a friend promised me to loan me some currency just in case I rip a set. With currency backing me up I decided to take on Uber Elder.
Here's a Path of Building link to the exact items and setup I used for my own Uber Elder fight: https://pastebin.com/016rYADx
I genuinely thought it would be a close call to ripping a set because of the Chin Sol nerf but The Tempest was actually still a beast. I died only once to Uber Elder which actually suprised me. I have done 33 Uber Elders on Standard with my old setup (Chin Sol), I guess the experience and knowledge of the fight pays off.

Screenshots

Day 24 - Depth 270

Today I've reach Depth 270 in Delve and there are 2 main issues that I have had with Delving.
The first issue is related to my build. Delving to 230 felt incredibly smooth and after that I can feel the issue of survivability. Lightning Arrow is nice at clearing mobs on the way and Scourge Arrow is amazing at clearing the mobs that spawns at a destination. I can pretty much stand still, charge up my Scourge Arrow and fire away. Charging Scourge Arrow is easy and smooth because I use The Tempest. However after a certain depth there are things can attack fast and hit hard which forced me to move then shoot. The Azurite destinations has these explosive (spherical looking) Azurite monsters which deals a ton of damage so you gotta move away from them, kill them and avoid their explosion.
Lightning Arrow can pretty much 1-shot packs with Herald of Ice (I pop Dying Sun, Diamond and Silver Flasks) but the deadliest part of running Delve (the main cause of my character's deaths) are these monster that explodes into crystal snaps shortly after their deaths (Unstable Weta). Their crystal snaps deals a ton of damage and can almost certainly 1 shot you if you are not careful. Usually I can run past them easily as I 1-shot packs. Don't get too greedy with Chests as it can cause you to run back or wait long enough for you run over crystal snap just at the right moment and 1-shot you.
The other main issue with Delving is the Sulphite cost, I tried grinding out maps and finding Niko but the Sulphite was just not enough or up to my pace. I ended up having to do Sulphite Scarab Rotations. Sulphite rotations helped so much as normally a Rusted Sulphite Scarab + a T15 Map would yield ~3.5K Sulphite, but a full rotation would yield 9K to 14K which is way more efficient.

I've also defeated Ahuatotli, the Blind at Depth 186 as someone was selling him on Trade 820 (I needed a Delve Boss kill for a Challenge). The person selling him ended up dying and I killed the Ahuatotli first try without any previous knowledge of his mechanics. Kinda pog.

Day 25 - 159/159 Atlas

Finally had enough currency to buy the final maps to complete my Atlas 159/159. I've also did a Red Elder today and no Uniques or Elder bases dropped from the Elder Guardians, which was extremely weird. At the end of the run I got the Unique Gloves, (Blasphemer's Grasp). Feelsbadman.

I did a couple more maps and Elder spawned again pretty quickly and ended up spawning Uber Elder (which I'll leave for Day 26).

I've also leveled up to 93 at the end of today.

Day 26 - Uber Elder #2 & Aul Discovery

Once again, no Uniques or Elder bases dropped from the Guardians and got another Indigon from Uber Elder. :(

I've also did more Delve and see if I could reach Depth 300 this League but I've discovered Aul along the way.

Yeah nah, this fight is gonna take a while XD. I have zero idea of his mechanics and dying resets the whole fight, it also costs Sulphite and Sulphite ain't cheap. :(

Day 30 - 36/40 Betrayal

Finally reached 36/40, there are 2 Challenges remaining which I can do with ease, but unsure if I should do it as I dislike the 37/40 Challenge Trophy. If there is a way to keep the 34/40 Trophy then I'll do 38/40, else I'd stick with 36/40. Using Scarabs and doing 8-Modded Maps are easy, just spend a bit of currency and do a few map rotations and these 2 Challenges are done. As for the Altas Objectives and Endgame Grinds, these 2 are just too grindy for me and I'd probably lose my sanity in the process so I don't think it's worth completing (lul).

Yeah, so I've only play this build throughout this League so far and all the way to where I am now, the gear that I have aren't great and there's lots of room to upgrade. For the remainder of the League I'd probably be inactive but still find a way to kill Aul before the League ends. All in a all a nice League. I might not have a chance to play another Temp League again as I have University and Work at the same time and the next Christmas Holidays I'd be working overseas. I hope you all have enjoyed my build as much as I have and I'll still be sticking around this thread to help.
I would also like to give a big shout-out to RNG as not a single Exalted Orb has dropped for me this League (._.).

Day 31 - Aul Down

Decided to give Aul another go today as I've been saving up Sulphite, killed him on my first try today. I haven't upgraded my gear at all so this fight is very mechanical/knowledge based.

The Idea behind the Build:

As stated previously, Lightning Damage mods offers a high range of damage and it scales with Elemental Damage bonuses. Lightning Damage also gives us the ability to Shock our enemies, making them more vulnerable to damage, hence allowing us to deal even more damage. With the help of Crit Chances and a Diamond Flask, Shock can easily be applied.
In 3.4, Scourge Arrow was released! Making Barrage no longer the only single target DPS attack for bow builds. Although everyone doubted this skill when it was first released, I can dare say that this is the next/already mainstream single target DPS skill (hope it doesn't get nerfed again lol).
Since our build is Lightning based and Scourge Arrow's charge time is based on Attack Speed, The Tempest finally emerged to be a bow that is viable for the Endgame. The Tempest grants us lots of Attack Speed thus making the charge time on Scourge Arrow much smoother to play with, and literally doubles our Lightning Damage making it the one of the best bows for overall Endgame Mapping and Bossing.

Pros & Cons:

Pros:
+ Easy and Achievable Items. No League Specific or Legacy Items are needed. All you really need are some Uniques with Life & Elemental Resistances on Rare Gear. No need to stack 10+ Abyss Jewels.
+ Adaptable. You can easily swap out some gear and skills to suit your own play style. e.g Tornado Shot or Lightning Arrow for clearing/mapping.
+ Easy Map Boss Killer. Uber Elder, Shaper and (Shaper/Elder) Guardians are cut and dry, no extra mechanics needed, just need to know their basic mechanics and you'll be fine.
+ 5.6K+ Life. With a bit of investment in gear, you can EASILY achieve a life pool above 5.6K, this build usually ends up around 5.7K to 6.1K of Life.
+ Starter Build Friendly. The template of this build can be a nice starter build for a Temp League, no need to respec or level a new character just to play this build.
+ Beginner Friendly Endgame. Once you get used to the Scourge Arrow mechanics, you can just simply fire away from a safe distance and the Thorn Arrows (from the Spores Pods) does most of the work for you.

Cons:
- Cannot do REFLECT Maps. You can do Physical Reflect if you don't have Physical Damage on your gear, but Elemental Reflect is a definate NO-GO Zone.
- Cannot do Hall of Grandmasters. Only a few builds are dedicate to doing and farming this map. This build definately isn't one of them.
- Leech Rate. Unlike Barrage where you fire continuously and maintain a level of DPS and Life Leech, Scourge Arrow can't do that, so you can't face tank Endgame content.

Path of Building (PoB) (Tree) (Pantheon):
LvL 93

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ayjblk/
I'm gonna just leave the Tree for now, the bottom side of the tree remains the same, but I'll update the top side again when we know what is actually happening in the shadow area.
Build Template V1: (Last Updated: 30th June 2019)
https://pastebin.com/TYrSmpr9
3.7 Note: I would highly recommend V1 over V2 because Inpulsa's have been quite expensive over a few Leagues. This build also gives a bit more life and slightly cheaper because you don't need to 6-Link the Body Armour.

Build Template V2: (Last Updated: 7th March 2019)
https://pastebin.com/HWzEFzAV

V1 is the Shroud of the Lightless path, where it would require less investment/currency and it does not involve Off-Hand Weapon-Swap.

V2 is the Inpulsa's path, where it would require more investment due to needing another 6-Link Bow (and Inpulsa's are expensive in Temp Leagues). I would recommend this path if you have a decent amount of currency or if you have a Legacy Chin Sol. If you are in a Temp League and is choosing the Inpulsa's path, make sure you grab another 6-Link Tempest instead of a Chin Sol.

Faster Attacks and Dying Sun's might not have it's effectness reflected on PoB, but they are actually really good in actual gameplay.
(Play around with it, there's also budget variants of items in the build.)

My Build and Items (Legacy Chin Sol Weapon-Swap):
https://pastebin.com/EN125hVq
(Old tree, need an older version of PoB to view.)
These are the items I used for my videos below.

BANDITS: Alira
(You can choose Kill All too if you want. If can you managed to cap you resistances with gear and don't feel like leveling up to level 92).

PANTHEON: [Major: Brine King] [Minor: Abberath]
I don't find these particularly game changing, you can mix and match to see which ones you prefer, these are just the ones I use.

Ascendancy Points: Gathering WindsFast and DeadlyPowerful PrecisionRupture

Leveling/Progression will be added here in the near future.

Gems & Links:
Gem Links V1

Shroud of the Lightless
Scourge Arrow:
Mirage Archer + Added Lightning Damage + Faster Attacks + Elemental Damage with Attacks

The Tempest
Lightning Arrow:
Mirage Archer + Added Lightning Damage + Greater Multiple Projectiles
+ Increased Critical Strikes + Elemental Damage with Attacks

Helmet/Boots
Curse on Hit
Assassin's Mark + Herald of Ice + Wrath

Helmet/Boots
Increased Duration
Vaal Haste + Vaal Grace + Summon Ice Golem

Gloves
Blink Arrow + Portal

Gem Links V2

Weapon 1
Scourge Arrow:
Mirage Archer + Added Lightning Damage + Faster Attacks
+ Elemental Damage with Attacks + Lightning Penetration

Weapon 2
Lightning Arrow (Optional Weapon Swap):
Mirage Archer + Added Lightning Damage + Greater Multiple Projectiles
+ Increased Critical Strikes + Elemental Damage with Attacks

Body Armour
Curse on Hit
Assassin's Mark + Herald of Thunder + Wrath (+ Enlighten (Optional)) | Portal

This doesn't need to be a 6-Link, 5-Link would be nice, 4-link still works perfectly fine.

Helmet
Increased Duration
Vaal Haste + Blood Rage + Phase Run

Boots
Cast when Damage Taken
Increased Duration + Immortal Call + Vaal Grace

Vaal Grace won't proc by Cast when Damage Taken, we just need to take advantage of the linked Increased Duration.

Gloves
Blink Arrow + Summon Ice Golem

Gem Quality & Gem Level

Usually you'd want to get Level 20 or 21 Gems with 20% Quality, but some Gem Qualities and Level doesn't affect the build or has little to no impact.

Wrath - Gem Quality has no effect our build. The quality only boosts the radius of the Aura, which has no effect our solo play.

Vaal Haste - Gem Quality has no effect our build. The quality only boosts the radius of the Aura, which has no effect our solo play.

Vaal Grace - Gem Quality has no effect our build. The quality only boosts the radius of the Aura, which has no effect our solo play.

Cast when Damage Taken - Gem Quality has no effect our build. The quality only boosts linked damaging skills, which we have none of.

Summon Ice Golem - The Qualty on this Gem has no effect on your DPS, it would only give your Golem more Life thus sustainability. I personally wouldn't pay extra for quality on this Gem.

Immortal Call - You can have this Gem at Level 1 if you wish. The levels and quality on this Gem has no effect on the duration unless you have Endurance Charges. Since you are a Ranger, Endurance Charges are basically off the table. The Qualtiy on this Gem affects the Cast Speed, and since we use Cast when Damage Taken, Immortal Call gets instantly casted anyway.

Enlighten - Level 3 is where you'd want it. You can try getting a Level 4 if you have too much currency on your hands. Quality on this Gem only affects the Leveling process.

Portal - 20% Quality is where you'd want it for faster casting. Levels have no use on this Gem.

Jewels:

These are the current Jewels I'm using for my character:

Remember to socket the Murderous Eye in your Tombfists!
Here's a PoE.Trade link that'll help you find the right Searching Eye Jewels:
http://poe.trade/search/enikimakokonin
The prices usually goes between 30 Chaos to 1 Exalt. I wouldn't pay more than 1 Exalt unless it has really nice rolls.

Bosses & Contents:

The general tip is to watch lots of videos and understand what you are going into. This section is mainly for things to watch out for during the Endgame for this build, not a comprehensive guide.

Uber Elder:
The so called "Final Boss". If you are new to the game, watch a lots videos and guides, but after a few success attempts, he'll be a cakewalk with this build.
You have lots of base Movement Speed, abuse this.
You NEED to SHOOT and MOVE, SHOOT and MOVE.
You don't need to fully charge your Scourge Arrow as it can compromised your survivability.
Avoid Shaper's 3 Cold Spheres & Elder's Ice Spears, they each can still 1 shot you even if you have 6K Life with capped Cold Resistence, so do be careful.
There's never a time that you need to stand up close and personal to Shaper or Elder, except when Elder tries to cast the OHKO Nova Ring. During that time, I would mainly focus on surviving instead of unleashing tons of damage.
Other damaging sources in this fight shouldn't 1-shot you, but the the interval between each of the attacks/damage can be quite short hence still very deadly.
I have never ripped a Shaper set using this build, so it shouldn't be too difficult. I have only done Deathless only once, with other times being 1 or 2 deaths because I'm still not too skilled with the entire fight's mechanics. The damage is fine with this build, you'd just need to focus on not getting 1 shot by obvious OHKO attacks.

The Shaper:
The deadliest part of this fight is the Bullet Hell phase. Those purple bullets/balls WILL 1-shot you, so be very careful when you leave Zana's bubble.
Same with Uber Elder, just watch a couple videos/guides beforehand and dodge what you need to and you'll be okay.

Red (Yellow & White) Elder:
Pretty easy. If you are new to the game, watch a few videos and guides. Should be a clean easy Faceroll.

Elder Guardians:
Remember to always be on the move, avoid the 1-shot attacks (they are usually really obvious when they are winding up for a super hard attack).
Since Elder Guardians are availble from White Maps, you'll have plenty of time to practice and learn the fights.

Shaper Guardians:
Chimera/Phoenix: Stand from a relatively safe distance and fire away and you'll be fine generally.
Hydra: Always try to stand close to her so you can get the Point Blank and Chin Sol damage bonus. Try stand beside her all the time, don't ever try to stand directly in front of her.
Minotaur: Avoid his Slam and Tunneling, these 2 attacks are the deadliest attacks for fragile classes. You also don't have constant leech which is why they are so deadly.

The Pale Court:
Don't know much really. I went in blind and came out deathless. I had zero idea of what each of their mechanics are.

Uber Labyrinth:
Doable, but not farmable. This build isn't made to farm Uber Lab, and the deadliest part isn't Izaro, it's the traps on the way. I'd suggest you switch out a Flask for another Life Flask preferably with Curse Immunity if you want to do Uber Lab. I would recommend getting someone to carry you if you just want your final Ascendancy Points.

Merciless (or Lower) Labyrinth:
Pretty easy, just don't die to the traps on the way.

Atziri & Uber Atziri:
Generally wouldn't do this as it isn't that profitable and her Mirror Clone is Scourge Arrow's biggest counter. Everything leading up the Atziri is pretty much a cakewalk, just stay a safe distance and fire away. It is definately possible to do this on Scourge Arrow (with lots of focus and previous experience), but I'd highly recommend you switch your Scourge Arrow Gem to a Barrage Gem as your single target DPS attack so you don't get memed by her Mirror Clone. Your DPS is fine for the fight, but you must makes sure Scourge Arrow doesn't hit the Mirror Clone.

Breachlords:
Can definately do them. I did them without knowing any of their mechanics. You can do it too, but just don't expect it to be deathless unless you are careful with the fight. I manage to do them all blind (0 previous knowledge of their mechanics) and came out deathless, all except Chayula. However, I can't say much on the Pure Breachstone versions of them as I haven't tried them yet, but I'd assume you shouldn't have any issues as we don't lack the DPS.

My Gear:

Gearing:
Gear

Bows:

The Tempest is the goto Bow for this build, you can do all contents with this Bow. It gives a good amount of Attack Speed and Lightning Damage, benefits the Lightning based build really well.
Chin Sol is the best single target DPS Unique Bow there is to exist. Point Blank and this Bow gives a ton of damage that almost no other Bows could beat in this game besides mirror Bows. I'd only consider to get one of these (6-Linked) if I have enough currency and would like to melt Endgame Bosses.
Note: Scourge Arrow itself isn't a bad clear skill. I would first use Scourge Arrow with The Tempest until I can afford a Chin Sol, then put Scourge Arrow into the Chin Sol and have Lightning Arrow (or another clear skill of your choice) in The Tempest.
Nerfed in 3.5.
Windripper/Death's Opus, if you have one of these 6-Linked lying around and don't feel like buying another Bow, these can work too, but The Tempest is just straight up the big brother in this scenario because you are stacking Lightning Damage.

Quivers:

Rare Spike-Point Arrow Quivers with Life, Elemental Damage with Attack Skills, Critical Strike Multiplier and Attack Speed (Attack Speed can be crafted), are the type of Quivers you want to aim to get.
Alternatively you could try buying Corrupted Drillnecks with Lightning Damage Implicit: http://poe.trade/search/ugihuwonarihau
Don't try to aim for something similar to my Dragon Quill in a Temp League, it can be very expensive and not worth it, I only bought it because someone was selling it for a good price on Standard.

Helmets:

Starkonja's is a good option for Bow builds in general, it gives a good amount of survivability and damage. However, this item can be a bit a expensive at the beginning of a Temp League.
Alternatively, Devoto's Devotion and Rat's Nest are options too.
As for the Enchantment, it would probably be the last thing you'd buy the for the build depending on how expensive it is. This Enchant won't give you an insane amount of DPS boost like a "+ 2 Barrage Projectile" Enchant, but it does help out a bit when you have that extra Pod for some Endgame contents.

Body Armours:

Inpulsa's Broken Heart, the best Unique Body Armour for Lightning Damage builds, gives extra Damage on Shock and Extra Shock Damage. However, this Body Armour has became very expensive in Temp Leagues as it is very desirable (not only for us but for Lightning based builds in general) and rare so look for alternatives if you can't afford it.
Shroud of the Lightless, the best budget option if you are running a no Weapon-Swap setup, a cheap and powerful pseudo-6-Link.
Loreweave is also a good option, however it can be expensive to 6-Link if you are using a no Weapon-Swap setup.
Queen of the Forest is best Unique Body Armours for speed mapping. I don't recommend it unless you can afford to colour 4 or 5 Blue Sockets for a Weapon-Swap setup (it can be extremely hard to get the right coloured sockets), or have it 6-Linked for a Weapon-Swap setup.
Belly of the Beast is a good option for a more depensive playstyle, again this can be hard to colour too for a Weapon-Swap setup.

Gloves:

Tombfist is the best Gloves you can get for DPS and a fair amount of Life. A 1 Abyssal Socket Tombfist are usually around 6c (very cheap). Of course the 2 Abyssal Socket Tombfist is the better one but it can be extremely expensive in temp Leagues for most players.

Boots:

You wanna get a pair of Rare Boots that has 30% Increased Movement Speed on it. You'd want to then have Elemental Resistances and/or Life (you can craft a decent amount of Life onto if it has an open Prefix). Also try to get some Intelligence or Strength on it to meet the Attribute Requirements for your Skill Gems.

General Jewelry:
For your Belt, Amulet and Rings, you'd want to get Elemental Resistances and cap it with a decent amount of Life on them.
You'd then want to look for "#% Increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills" if your budget allows.
Having Life, Elemental Resistances and Increased Elemental Damage, having these 3 types of mods together instantly makes the item pricey. If you drop Elemental Damage mod can make finding and purchasing these items much easier.
Remember to consider buying gear that has Strength or Intelligence on them, you'd need a total of 117 Strength and 155 Intelligence.

Belts:

Stygian Vise is your goto base, but Leather Belts can be a good budget option until you can afford Stygian Vise with decent mods.

Amulets:

I'd recommend Lapis Amulet as the base because it gives you a good amount of Intelligence for your 155 Intelligence Requirement.
Try to get Critical Strike Multiplier mod on the Amulet too, it helps a bit with your Damage.

Rings:

Not too pedantic about Ring bases, just get Life, Resistances, Attributes, and then Elemental Damage if your budget allows.

Flasks

Essentials:

A Life Flask with Bleed Immunity is a MUST have. I won't ramble on about the necessity as this is general knowledge.
A Quicksilver Flask is a basic all rounder. Gives you Movement Speed and that is crucial in clear speed and survivability (to avoid deadly combos).
A Diamond Flask with Chill and Freeze Immunity. Getting Frozen is extremely deadly in Maps, you can get swarmed and die immediately (especially when opening Strongboxes).
Diamond Flask is one of the Flasks that gives you the biggest buffs to Attack builds, crits are extremely powerful and this Flask is on almost every Attack base builds there is to exist. I always activate this right before opening Strongboxes so I can 1-shot the packs while also being immune to being chilled or frozen.

Utility Flask 1:

Atziri's Promise is the budget option and it provides you with a bit more damage and extra Leech.
Dying Sun can be expensive in Temp Leagues and I personally prefer to use this Flask because it helps Scourge Arrow to concentrate where the Spore Pods are placed to benefits single target DPS, as well as Scourge Arrow's initial projectile having a large Hit Box, so all 3 of them can hit the same target.
Wise Oak is a good budget option opposed to a Dying Sun if are able to balance your resistances (or have your Lightning Resistance being the highest uncapped resistance).

Utility Flask 2:

A Silver Flask gives you Onslaught which gives you Attack Speed which is important because it helps a lot with Scourge Arrow's draw time. Onslaught also gives you Movement Speed which is a nice addition that makes you more agile in Boss fights (also a tiny bonus to clear speed too).
A Jade Flask of Reflexes gives you a ton of Evasion. Only consider using this when you have a Queen of the Forest with 4+ Blue Sockets. It'll make you move faster and harder to hit.

Videos from (3.4) (Legacy Chin Sol):

Misc:
WIP

No disponible

Have questions? Don't feel like asking on forums?
Feel free to add me on Discord: Edward G#8878
My friends list is starting to get a bit messy and hard for me to keep track...
I made a Discord Server so you don't have to add me to DM me:
https://discord.gg/WRBUQ6E

Don't leave the Server until you have asked everything and got all your answers.
If you PM'd me and left before I could respond, this will happen:

ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
Editado por útlima vez por Axovur en 6 sept. 2019 4:50:19
Reflotado por última vez en 16 dic. 2019 17:43:22
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
Reserved
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
Reserved
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
Hello friend, I'm going to do my last build in this league, it looks good and I like it, I still do not kill bosses like uber elder, hopefully this time if I can
"
bonguero escribió:
Hello friend, I'm going to do my last build in this league, it looks good and I like it, I still do not kill bosses like uber elder, hopefully this time if I can

Awesome! Let us know how it goes! :)
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
For now I'm doing well, what I do not know is how to get to that damage that you have, I have almost everything the same, I leave the team I have right now and advise me.
Sorry for my English, I do not speak it and I use google, I hope you understand

Editado por útlima vez por bonguero en 4 nov. 2018 18:13:46
"
bonguero escribió:
For now I'm doing well, what I do not know is how to get to that damage that you have, I have almost everything the same, I leave the team I have right now and advise me.
Sorry for my English, I do not speak it and I use google, I hope you understand

The items you have are fine. If you really want to increase your damage, I would try and look for Gems with Quality (and yes they do give a lot of damage).
I also hope you know Scourge Arrow's mechanic where you have to charge up the Arrow to deal more damage and places down more Spore Pods.
Replace 2 of your Life Flasks with DPS Flasks. You absolutely need a Diamond Flask to get your crit chances up.

I also imported your character in Path of Building. With the your current setup (without LvL:20 & Quality:20 Gems) and your character being Level 90, you can easily deal 1.5Mil+ DPS (assuming the Boss isn't even Shocked).
Here's your PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/Y3qGJ1ka

Please don't hesitate to ask more questions! :)
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
Hey Axovur.

I'm thinking about playing Scourge Arrow next league or in a private league soon. I like to be tanky, so I am a huge fan of Slayer or Scion with Slayer Ascendency. Do you think this build is viable on something different than Deadeye? Maybe Slayer or Scion with Slayer/Deadye?

btw: I play SSF or private league with friends to only trade with (casually 10h a week maybe).
"
flojo86 escribió:
Hey Axovur.

I'm thinking about playing Scourge Arrow next league or in a private league soon. I like to be tanky, so I am a huge fan of Slayer or Scion with Slayer Ascendency. Do you think this build is viable on something different than Deadeye? Maybe Slayer or Scion with Slayer/Deadye?

btw: I play SSF or private league with friends to only trade with (casually 10h a week maybe).

If you go scion you better take pathfinder for the utility, you could build scourge arrow in many ways, flat lightning stacking with the tempest, any flat ele stacking with chin sol, phys stacking with doomfletch
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
"
flojo86 escribió:
Hey Axovur.

Yes it would definately work on Scion/Ascendant. The original build by Mathil was actually on a Scion, however I prefer to be faster and deal more damage hence I picked Deadeye. Here's a link to his build post: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2164070
You can find the Scion variant of this build under Lightning Scourge Arrow Scion
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional