Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Nightstone13 escribió:
Here is a video of what it looks like on a t15 map. Shaped Chat. Fyi im old and handicapped and play one handed. Everything is hot keyed to my mouse.

Absolutely average low end gear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6khn_Hc2_lA

NS

I watched the video, Is that how everyone who plays summoner-spectre plays? I get nervous running infront of spectre. These days i spam convocation and let spectre run infront.

(This is my first league playing as summoner spectre, usually i play cyclone or totem.As I said in my previous post i got 174 deaths + 1 more yesterday)
Editado por útlima vez por Sazzbot en 31 mar. 2019 12:41:09
It all depends on if you can take a hit... Push or pull the specs.

Pushing specs is slow and if you plan on doing any higher end synth or delve you really need to move and pull them.

On maze maps like chat I run through the packs ( no choice ). On open maps I skirt the packs while pulling. Open maps are almost zero risk. maze maps you can get zerged.

enfeeble/blind/phasing/dodge makes it pretty easy.

Even let the boss hit me at the end... I knew he could not one shot me as he was blinded and enfeebled. He still hit hard.

NS

edit... I finally have a good skill gem. got lucky on my second spec corruption and hit 21/q20.

"
Sazzbot escribió:
"
Nightstone13 escribió:
Here is a video of what it looks like on a t15 map. Shaped Chat. Fyi im old and handicapped and play one handed. Everything is hot keyed to my mouse.

Absolutely average low end gear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6khn_Hc2_lA

NS

I watched the video, Is that how everyone who plays summoner-spectre plays? I get nervous running infront of spectre. These days i spam convocation and let spectre run infront.

(This is my first league playing as summoner spectre, usually i play cyclone or totem.As I said in my previous post i got 174 deaths + 1 more yesterday)
Editado por útlima vez por Nightstone13 en 31 mar. 2019 17:13:17
Got that uber elder down. Died only once. Dream fragment helps a ton.

Has anyone managed to use Animate Guardian instead of Stone Golem? IDK if it would survive Uber Elder if used in a Combustion setup

I've incorporated Bane into the build and I'm enjoying it so far! Ran Phoenix for the first time last night and took him down after dying once to a dumb mistake. I'm sitting at 4,990 life and 940 ES. Is that enough for Shaper? Looking at my gear, what should I work to improve first?
"
drclaw escribió:

I've incorporated Bane into the build and I'm enjoying it so far! Ran Phoenix for the first time last night and took him down after dying once to a dumb mistake. I'm sitting at 4,990 life and 940 ES. Is that enough for Shaper? Looking at my gear, what should I work to improve first?

Shaper is all about knowing the fight. You can basically do it taking no damage. Everything is dodgeable.

I would say get your 6-link. Adds a lot of damage.
Can this build do hall of grand masters? I tried but my minions die (prob on reflect boss)
"
M0nteCristo escribió:
Can this build do hall of grand masters? I tried but my minions die (prob on reflect boss)

No

"
Magritte escribió:
Has anyone managed to use Animate Guardian instead of Stone Golem? IDK if it would survive Uber Elder if used in a Combustion setup

Yes, i'm using AG now. 20 lvl AG + Minion Life + Minion Resist + Combustion. My helmet gives +2 to minion gems also. He's tougher than Spectres for me.

I think i should record a video of some t15+ maps. I usually run much much more faster, not cleaning 100%, but try to leave <50 mobs still in the end. I'm so bad at rec-ing though :D
"
Tusk_Luv escribió:
"
M0nteCristo escribió:

No

"
Magritte escribió:

Thanks.

Which t16 map is good for sustain and leveling to lvl 100? Is 978 mana too low? After using 2 aura I have to deactivate 1 of them to summon golem, then reactivate it again.
"
M0nteCristo escribió:

Thanks.

Which t16 map is good for sustain and leveling to lvl 100? Is 978 mana too low? After using 2 aura I have to deactivate 1 of them to summon golem, then reactivate it again.

I don't like the 10% death penalty with all the freezes and lags made on purpose for u to artificially spend more time, also some strange one-shots in the game. But Elder Orbed t16 is the best way, i would go with it if i decided to go for 100 purposly. But care with sextants, some can make some maps rly dangerous.

The sustain is also absolutely random and bad. I had better drops with 60% quality t16 random Hydra map than 5 sextants for more mobs + 35% map scarab + 120% quality Elder Underground Sea. In theory Elder map with good density + 5 white/yellow sextants. In game = full bad rng.

Especially don't do bullshit like BELFRY boss. I can run him several times in a row with 0 problems and on next he can one shot without any animation. Just skip that shit. Devs have no idea what they are doing in some part of the game, or better say they do that on purpose. Believe me, if the game had not 10% penalty - there would be so much less strange mechanic and things hapenning here-there.
Editado por útlima vez por Tusk_Luv en 31 mar. 2019 23:36:22

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional