Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
zenrom escribió:
"
imphilxd escribió:
If you're using the PoH build with Eldritch Battery and Mind over Matter, are you still aiming for 3:1 Life:ES ratio? It seems like most people using PoH build have about 2:1 Life:ES.

Any benefits to stacking more ES?

3:1 is not really accuracy, it is 43%.

That is for maximize your 1 hit stand. Elsa than that, more ES the better bc in real case scenario ES is not regenerate right when hit. Large pool of es will cover you better:

You got 1st hit, lost huge HP + ES but still not die => you will spam your life flash => your hp nearly recovered for another 2nd hit but your es will not. ES need "not hit" time => that where your remain ES do it job.

Makes sense, thank you.
"
jayjay999999 escribió:
"
moonmidnight escribió:
still loving this build, just cant get my spectres to survive in the uber elder fight ;/

I had to often get behind uber elder and convocation them away from the attacks. So save convocation to avoid attacks and/or to regenerate their health.

However for blighted maps when against the bosses, I do have an issue of them being wiped away together with my animate guardian =\

I have linked AG with meat shield, which makes him take less dmg and stick with me, not trying to suicide. Right now its on 64% resist and 86k HP, and his life bar never even moves on uber. And i still only have +1 helmet, so this will be even better in the future, because AG gem level adds a lot.
Hello all again :)

Some again questions about mechanics:

Elemental Army support - It apply exposure on hit.

Questions, let's imagine the skeleton, which basically pure physical damage, and we have wrath aura, which will give him some lightning damage on attacks.

Will it apply the exposure for -10% lightning resistance, or it will not make anything, because physical damage >>>>> Lightning damage?
According to Kayella a few pages back the zombies dealing some lightning damage through Wrath should be sufficient to proc the exposure.
@kayella question here amm why do you have on PoB PoH linked RS>spell echo>minion damage>ele focus>conc effect>frenzy/deathmark and on GEM LINKS part you got faster casting instead of conc effect?
how are the minion resistances by default, is it only from the passive tree?

Also, if I got a level 20 animate guardian gem, but I want to upgrade it to 20 quality, is it safe to sell it and then let it level up again to level X before I summon again?
Editado por útlima vez por aaOzymandias en 24 sept. 2019 3:14:39
"
aaOzymandias escribió:

Also, if I got a level 20 animate guardian gem, but I want to upgrade it to 20 quality, is it safe to sell it and then let it level up again to level X before I summon again?

yes trading AG gem for 20% quality with vendor recipe is safe(tested with kingmaker on)
Hello, i have bug today. I level up my animatrion gem to 20lvl and corrupt it. Now i can use this game, when i use my animatron, nothing happen!!! He don't die 100%, because day before all was ok. How i can resolve this problem? Sorry if offtop
"
AlextazY escribió:
"
aaOzymandias escribió:

yes trading AG gem for 20% quality with vendor recipe is safe(tested with kingmaker on)

Thanks! That is good to know! I do not have kingmarker, yet, but would still suck to lose the AG :)

Anyone got any good link recommendation for zombies in a 5L? I am using a hungry loop, and I cannot decide on what the 5th link should be, melee splash or just minion damage? I use them for elemental army with phys to lightning conversion. But the damage is still respectable bu itself, close to 1mill (slightly less with splash, but I guess it would clear a lot faster). Or maybe ruthless for stuns?
Editado por útlima vez por aaOzymandias en 24 sept. 2019 4:52:05
How do you activate the Commander of Darkness on the wand and shield build? Can't seem to find any Aura on your build that would trigger the node. Wrath don't seem to work after supported it with Generosity. Is this an error on GGG part? Or Animate Guardian some how solve this problem?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional