Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

how u all get the +20 res if generousity give us no aura for ascendant points ?

clarity level 1?
Bayern des samma mia
"
how u all get the +20 res if generousity give us no aura for ascendant points ?

clarity level 1?

You run 2 auras, one linked to generosity only.
Hi all,

Just a small question.

You said

"
You must have at least one ghastly eye with 'minions deal additional fire damage'. Any amount is fine. (See: GEM LINKS, 4L(Helmet) for explanation)

and

"
Stone golem can apply combustion if you have a ghastly eye jewel with 'added fire damage to minions'.

But how are you triggering Elemental Equilibrium?
I thought FE are also doing fire dmg.

I am somehow confused.

Thanks in advance.
BR
Editado por útlima vez por Mayesti en 12 jun. 2019 8:06:44
"
mietek1991 escribió:
"
_Yukari escribió:
How impact would the choice to user bone offering and self cast ascendancy over flesh offering? Asking for my HC character

I remember running my mirror arrow necro with bone offering, rearguard and anvil, later changed to spirit offering and ES based since spirit offering is like ES flask. Both worked fine and I was damn tanky.

im contemplating to test this as im getting 1 shot alot in tighter maps
Anyone have input on this?
"
Mayesti escribió:
Hi all,

Just a small question.

You said

"
You must have at least one ghastly eye with 'minions deal additional fire damage'. Any amount is fine. (See: GEM LINKS, 4L(Helmet) for explanation)

and

"
Stone golem can apply combustion if you have a ghastly eye jewel with 'added fire damage to minions'.

But how are you triggering Elemental Equilibrium?
I thought FE are also doing fire dmg.

I am somehow confused.

Thanks in advance.
BR

Minions cannot trigger EE, you do it with Storm Brand.
Seems like we are in a delicate spot of the build in which some changes must be made to improve the damage and its survival.
Let's hope @kayella updates help us all. When do you think you can finish it?

About Solar Guards I hated their gameplay, sometimes they take too long to attack and they are less aggressive than Frost Sentinels or Cannibal Fire Eaters. Particularly I enjoy using Frost Sentinels in open maps and Cannibal Fire Eaters in closed maps. Am I missing something about Solar Guards?

I have more questions for you @kayella:

Why using Faster Projectiles, it is really better than GMP/Slower Projectiles ?

Whats your thoughts about Fire Penetration support gem, it is worth it ?

Thanks.
"
Mantikera escribió:
Seems like we are in a delicate spot of the build in which some changes must be made to improve the damage and its survival.
Let's hope @kayella updates help us all. When do you think you can finish it?

About Solar Guards I hated their gameplay, sometimes they take too long to attack and they are less aggressive than Frost Sentinels or Cannibal Fire Eaters. Particularly I enjoy using Frost Sentinels in open maps and Cannibal Fire Eaters in closed maps. Am I missing something about Solar Guards?

I have more questions for you @kayella:

Why using Faster Projectiles, it is really better than GMP/Slower Projectiles ?

Whats your thoughts about Fire Penetration support gem, it is worth it ?

Thanks.

Solar Guards have berrer AI than Cannibals.
Solar Guards have better Range so they are better option to save play.
And NOW they have same DPS like a Cannibals so choise is easy ;)

Faster projectiles is better than GMP cuz they gave GMP in normal atack.
Use Slower Projectiles for boss.
But after nerf i use Solar Guards.
just killed uber elder. fe are still very good.

thanks for the guide!
Did anyone get a reason from GGG for nerfing FE, specifically when they upped the difficulty of the game (Made rares more tanky). Seems like a weird thing to do.
"
ashanae escribió:
Actually i'm thinking about swapping to FEs to try them ebcause my SG free usually ALL mobs from monoliths and last time there was arnound 200 mobs freed o.O

I think also FEs are better for legion because the real goal is to kill special monsters, either the general for 9-11 splinters or the reward mobs. There doesn't seem to be any benefit from freeing other mobs unless you want xp (I could be wrong, though).
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional