Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Mentoya escribió:

Thanx Ashanae! Okay, I'll soldier on. I appreciate all your contributions to this thread. Let us know how the 4 way battle goes.

Not a problem, also remember if comes to legion mobs, opend monoliths only on maps where you can dodge attacks that comes to all builds really, i often see ppl opening those in closed areas and get one shotted because you can kite/odge/whatever.
All maps i shaped this league are so far open areas.
"
Duskthorn escribió:
....Maybe im loseing my mind....but when did we stop using Zealotry? i dont see it in the gem links.

Should be in the boots (Zealotry-Generosity-Flame Dash-Faster Casting). For some reason there's two Improved Duration linked in the guide now.
One thing that's bothering me this league that didn't bother me last is that my spectre's are dying too often in act 4. I even have the +1,0000 life wraithlord, and my fire-eaters are dying like crazy in act 4. Then you have to spend 10 minutes trying to raise the right spectre, and hope that 1 pixel of the fire eaters isn't touching another one, otherwise it will raise the wrong one and you have to start all over again..... Ughhh, I wonder if I should have went with Fire Sentinels until I got to maps? My fire sentinels never died....Hmmm, strange.
That really looks like unintentionally change to Fire-Eaters by moving them to act I
just raise spectres in your hideout during early levelling. its capped at 60 but with spectres in a +2 helm and descrate in a +1/2 item theyre usually well above the level of the areas youre playing until around a9 when blood aqueducts onwards is 61+. same thing when you unlock merc lab its 68 so after a9 tunnel trial you can beeline there to get a boosted spectre until maps
"
Mentoya escribió:
One thing that's bothering me this league that didn't bother me last is that my spectre's are dying too often in act 4. I even have the +1,0000 life wraithlord, and my fire-eaters are dying like crazy in act 4. Then you have to spend 10 minutes trying to raise the right spectre, and hope that 1 pixel of the fire eaters isn't touching another one, otherwise it will raise the wrong one and you have to start all over again..... Ughhh, I wonder if I should have went with Fire Sentinels until I got to maps? My fire sentinels never died....Hmmm, strange.

I was running my spectres in 4-link wrathlord with minion life, golem was enough to heal them, but if you have problems then there is always good old rejuvenation totem.
My AG got oneshoted by Legion mobs ... Gear from guide ( RIP 2 ex ).
Anarchy ING @LebikCi
"
lebik escribió:
My AG got oneshoted by Legion mobs ... Gear from guide ( RIP 2 ex ).

Thats why i dont use Kingmaker version, not worth it anyway, aura is waaay too small i use AG for speed and dmg boost, he survives well even T16 legion with cheap gear.
"
Mentoya escribió:
"
I tried solar guards they're awful vs FE in my opinion lol

Yea, it seems to be a big controversy here. Others here said fire-eaters weren't doing crap from a DPS standpoint, but then they switched to solar guards and they are destroying everything. I think I remember reading that they swap out a different support gem too when running solar guards......

no need to swap anything and they work like charm (imo :) )
"
Hmm well I don't notice it like I killed my uber elder on a 4L lol

I agree- FEs still seem pretty OP to me

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional