[NERFED] The VMS Rocket | Crazy Damage | Kill while Moving | Featured in BoTW!

I’m not really sure if the curse on hit corruptions work properly with shackles. I had an enfeeble on hit pair at one point but never thought to test it... If you get eel weakness on hit it’s a bit more boss dps and if it does still reflect(I don’t think it will), the resist penalty is something you could overcome.

About resists, those three nodes are definitely something you can consider. They’re definitely not optimal as the points will have to come out of damage and life but they can be helpful. There's also a two point +15% all res node available in the marauder area and you could technically take Alira instead of kill all bandits. I'll make a note of these options in my mana and resists section as I forgot to add them earlier.

If you get a 6th socket as blue(which is in fact an off color socket as the armor is pure dex), I could see a couple of potentially decent options:
- Increased AoE: Obviously this won't increase your damage, but it'll widen your path of destruction quite nicely.
- Elemental Focus: From what I have read and seen, molten shell ignites don't self proc additional molten shell explosions. I'm pretty sure they do proc your 1% life gain though so you're looking at a big reduction in life recovery with this choice.

If I got a blue socket there, I'd probably try out some of the candidate supports in my five link instead of efficacy. I wouldn't six link it without testing it out against endgame content first(especially the elemental focus link).

"
Priory escribió:

Probably the easiest way to get a 6L for this build :P

Certainly the easiest but I don't know about least expensive haha. The corruption locus is going to do this 1 time out of 4. I think the odds for six socketing are 1 in 300 without quality(probably like 1/250 with) and fusings I think were determined to be something like 1/1200 without quality(and 1/1000). The worst case is you'd just vorici each cage at 350/1500. So basically you'd expect to spend somewhere between 1000j/4000f and 1400j/6000f. Given ratios, that's basically like 4250-6350 fusings worth of currency on average or 16500-25400 jewellers. If we assume vorici 6 link and compare to the low end, you have a budget of about 10k jewellers to get your colors in order for it to compare favorably to the 6W locus method on average. I don't think you'd expect to spend that much to get all the off color sockets(the vorici chroming calculator seems to think getting the desired off color takes 2.3 attempts on average, which seems overly optimistic to me, but even if it's like 1/10 to get your needed 6th color you'd only expect to spend 4400 jewellers for that step). I'm not sure what the odds are for getting an off color socket(though it would be pretty cheap to science it by switching between 2s and 3s). I know I didn't come anywhere close to that(but I had really good luck with the jeweller's method and hit red 6s on the first go).

But anyway, the build does really well on a 5 link, a 6 link is going to be a very expensive luxury for most people.
Editado por útlima vez por DichotomousThree en 19 jun. 2018 6:32:42
"
Priory escribió:

I was considering this but its like 5-6 ex per shot depending on fusing rng and u have a 1/4 chance for white sockets. 3/4 chance to brick since you wont have colored it and the double implicit will be useless. Congrats though! Cost me around 6-7 ex to 6 off mine.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
Double post
Editado por útlima vez por demondied1 en 19 jun. 2018 6:21:10
"
demondied1 escribió:
"
Priory escribió:

I was considering this but its like 5-6 ex per shot depending on fusing rng and u have a 1/4 chance for white sockets. 3/4 chance to brick since you wont have colored it and the double implicit will be useless. Congrats though! Cost me around 6-7 ex to 6 off mine.

I was lucky enough to get 2 6L's at 2ex each a few days ago. Got it in first shot though!

About your flasks, i would add a wise oak instead of the second life flask. With that and watcher's eye i can reach 109k average against shaper when my last gems are 20/20, making the total max theorized damage 8,4 million
Colorblind? - Check out the Unofficial colourblind mode!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147271
Editado por útlima vez por Priory en 19 jun. 2018 6:26:38
All this talk and math about coloring sockets haha.

EDIT: Actually nvm, I removed the stuff about 3R3B empower. You really don't want empower as it's much weaker than a regular support even at hyper expensive empower level 4. Better off getting 4B2R.

The best coloring strategy is to go 1R3B on the 4 link, 2R3B or 1R4B on the 5 link, and 2R4B on the six link. I have updated the guide to reflect this.
Editado por útlima vez por DichotomousThree en 19 jun. 2018 10:55:53
If i can afford a wartcher's eye, what should i take? %Fire Damage, Fire Pen or Fire Leech?
Fire pen. We don’t have a lot of natural pen on the build so it’s a nice solid more multiplier. Leech you get plenty of from eye of innocence and mokou’s.
Well i have all the gear pieces except this crappy thing linked :P I have probably ended up putting in way to many fuses into it by now and still need when i have the time to colour the last socket red.

That said the dmg is still quite decent even on a 3l :P
Editado por útlima vez por Alste26 en 19 jun. 2018 16:27:57
I guess MY 1060 will be burned someday when i play this BD
I can confirm that ele weakness corruption on gloves does NOT get reflected back to you. Huge potential dps gain here if you can nab a +1 curse amulet or grab +1 curse on tree!

Unfortunately I got lvl 10 vs lvl 12 but its still -29 all res to enemies.
Editado por útlima vez por demondied1 en 20 jun. 2018 1:26:59

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional