[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

"
tomay escribió:
What kind of problems? Golem Damage or survivability?

You did invest quite a lot in minion nodes in the skill tree. You will get a lot more damage when you replace the two Ghastly Eye and Eminence with three more Harmony jewels. Since you summon 5 golem types, this will be up to 300% increased Golem Damage. All those minion nodes with a few % here and there really pale in comparison. In fact don't need any minion nodes, Lord of the Dead (because it's on the way to the jewel socket) and Golem Commander (because you know why ;) is all I have. Refund some and invest in more Life/ES. You have less than 3k life / 3k ES... now, that would be way below my comfort zone. ;)

You don't have Elemental Equilibrium but you do have Beacon of Ruin, use Beacon to your advantage. Take EE and use Storm Brand for a more passive approach or Arc + Elemental Proliferation for greater effect (pimp it with curse on hit if you want). If you find a source of added cold damage (the hybrid craft light/cold dmg on a ring for example) you will chill and shock (22%) them all. EE means far more damage than Flammability especially at bosses where we need it most. If survivability is an issue curse Enfeeble or Temp Chains instead.

Upgrade your Golems to lvl 21 (cheap thanks to the divination card) and move the golem setup to your helmet, there you will get lvl 22 Chaos Golem, that's a whopping 7% more physical damage reduction (a total of 36% in your case).

We can also craft 20% increased Golem Damage on Gloves.

I have crafted +2 to minimum Endurance Charges on my rings, that's 8% to all res and 8% physical reduction which adds nicely to what we get from our Chaos Golem now.

Hi mate, damage, i am quite tanky atm. have almost 3k life and almost 4k es but will surely replace those nods for more jewels then, was just thinking it was strange since i have already 5.
With your 5 golem types, each Harmony will add a whopping 100% increased Golem Damage. They will also reduce the Golem Cooldown Recovery, remember, their Magma Balls have 6 seconds cooldown, so the more Harmony the merrier.

Take Elemental Equilibrium, that's 50% reduced fire resistance.

If you're going with Arc + Elememental Proliferation (as EE trigger) make sure both have 20% quality, in fact quality is more important here than gem level. Then you will shock them all so they will take 22% more damage... the beauty of Beacon of Ruin.

And as I said, upgrade your golems to level 21 and move your support golems into your +1 Helmet. You can buy The Rite of Elements divination cards, they're cheap, 1c each and you need five to complete the set. Those gems will not have quality but it doesn't matter all that much, it's really the Flame Golem gem you want 21/20.
Editado por útlima vez por tomay en 13 sept. 2019 17:47:32
8-10 harmonies is the goal. Keep in mind that for every other golem u have summoned, you are also losing a flame golem, so the calculation is a little more complex as it relates to total dmg output. Personally, I wouldn't run more than 4 types until they increase max possible count to 12. ;) The buff change to include all element ailments also provided more choice of type into equation.
Editado por útlima vez por ShadowHamed en 13 sept. 2019 20:54:03
Well, he's summoning 11 golems and has sockets for 10 Harmony so 4 support golems is feasible I suppose.

Say the flame golem deals 1000 damage and he's going with 7+4, that's a total of 7000 or 8000 with 8+3, about 14% more but he would gain 100% increased damage from the 5th golem type. I'd say there isn't much between the two combos in terms of damage.

But losing the Ice Golem will free up a socket which can be used for Meat Shield Support or whatever... I'd prefer that myself. Unlike the buffs we gain from Stone/Chaos/Lightning Golems, crit chance from Ice Golem won't do anything for us, so the Ice Golem is dead weight mostly.
Editado por útlima vez por tomay en 14 sept. 2019 8:42:57
Exactly, plus the minor dmg increase from whatever gem u put in its place. The extra flame golem helps with clear speed as well via larger spread even if dmg were 1:1
Anyone done the maths with a "+3 to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems" Staff yet? Up to lvl 31 Flame Golems (w +2 Skin), 81% increased minion damage, 28% increased minion cast speed... might be worth dropping a golem.

Editado por útlima vez por tomay en 15 sept. 2019 15:40:01
On another note, I noticed the Stone Golem coming perilously close to dying in physical reflect maps when supported by Meat Shield. This never heppened with Empower 4. A friend told me his Stone Golem ripped twice already in reflect maps.

Edit: Back to Empower 4 then, I'd say the choice between a sqishy Stone Golem or 120 more life/sec regenerated is a no brainer really.
Editado por útlima vez por tomay en 15 sept. 2019 7:11:32
I have taken down Mastermind, chimera, Minotaur, red elder, and delved and Stone golem hasn't been below 75% health with meat shield. Not squishy at all, sticking with infernal meat shield, enjoying it. I didn't run empower with them before, but yes, that will give them more life to survive the rare phys reflect map.

I also have indomitable army on passive tree for 25% reduced phys damage + life for all golems
Editado por útlima vez por ShadowHamed en 15 sept. 2019 10:29:36
Damage taken in combat is never a problem... but phys reflect will kill the Stone Golem, so you better reroll those maps. That 30% more damage multipler from MSS is really bad for him, even the damage mitigation that comes with 20% MSS will not save him.

Empower 4 on the other hand will also give the Stone Golem some more damage but the golem has 8k more life which in turn grants him 1.6k more life regeneration, and since the other two golems are in that mix they too will get a lot more life and regeneration... and when you look at the differences, Emppower 4 clearly has the upper hand:

lvl 23 Stone Golem: 22.1k HP / 4k life regen
lvl 26 Stone Golem: 30k HP / 5.6k life regen

lvl 23 Lightning Golem: 15.8k HP / 2.9k life regen
lvl 26 Lightning Golem: 21.3k HP / 4k life regen

lvl 23 Chaos Golem: 18.7k HP / 3.5k life regen
lvl 26 Chaos Golem: 25.5k HP / 4.7k life regen

Clearly, Meat Shield Support in this setup is not a the best choice. It's OK early in game until you can afford Empower 4. Furthermore, Meat Shield does not have any benefits for the player but every extra level on our Stone Golem grants us 40 more life regenerated per second (more even with 11 golems), 120 more with Emp 4.

Edit: Yes, Indomitable Army should help, but why waste 3 passive skills when they're immortal with Empower anyway? ;)
Editado por útlima vez por tomay en 15 sept. 2019 11:15:42
Oh and then there is trusty old Minion Life Support... ;)

If I link 21/20 MLS the Stone Golem has 35.4k HP and 6.6k life regen. Bottom line, MLS increases our golems' HP and life regeneration by 60%. 21/20 Meat Shield Support and Indomatable Army doesn't even come close in terms of their survivability. And do we need 30% more damage dealt by our support golems? Hell no!. ;)
Editado por útlima vez por tomay en 15 sept. 2019 11:50:40

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional