g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
zeating escribió:
what auras to use until i get enlighten lvl 3?

Enlighten level 3's are pretty cheap, id just pick one up. But you can run without dread banner for now if you must.
ok i got enlighten level 3, even with enlighten level 3 when i use Dread banner it only leaves me with 68 mana. is that normal? it seems like it run out too much
do u have any suggestions for gear to get besides what you have in the first post? everything in the first post is like dozens of exalts

what to replace tabula with for under 1 exalt?
what to replace bloodseeker with?
etc

thx
"
zeating escribió:
do u have any suggestions for gear to get besides what you have in the first post? everything in the first post is like dozens of exalts

what to replace tabula with for under 1 exalt?
what to replace bloodseeker with?
etc

thx

You can get gradual upgrades. For example the BiS claws will cost you like 6-8 exalts each, but you can find like good phys rolled ones with decent attack speed for much less. Same with tabula, it gets you your free 6l but has 0 stats, you can find a cheap 6l that gives some life/res for pretty cheap this far into league, then go for.

Just read the guide and use your head, i get you have a lot of questions but again this is a build guide not a step by step on how to play POE.
"but you can find like good phys rolled ones with decent attack speed for much less"

i dont know what a "good phys roll" is. can you show examples? i dont know what to look for when you say things like "good roll" and stuff. i need examples. i have 1 exalt and 150c right now. i have two bloodseekers and the damage feels low at tier 5 maps. looking for a claw to buy right now but dont know what exactly to look for.
http://poe.trade/search/ohotamtururena

anything here?
made it to tier 10 and beyond maps but sometimes getting one shot or dying fast. not sure what im doing wrong in terms of defense. can anyone check?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zeating/characters

character 'extinctionist'
cant do red maps dying nonstop
build sucks
"
zeating escribió:
cant do red maps dying nonstop
build sucks

As i have showcased and ran this build multiple times in multiple leagues it does not suck and is great hitting some of the highest damage numbers out of any skill in the game. Many people use bladeflurry and lots of those use reave to clear. I have also done this exact build this league and it worked just fine.

Read the guide, look at the gear, look at the gems, look at the stat prioritization especially and then look at your character and gear and gems and you tell me, does any of it look even remotely close to what is listed?

Even after trying to help you multiple times taking a look at your character shows what?

- Gems with no quality at all on most, or random quality added
- Gems that are not even level 20, let alone 20/20
- Helmet that has no enchant, the hypothermia/inc aoe but no life whatsoever on it, meaning you have a 2 stat helmet
- Very mediocre claws, decent phys and an okay start, but no hits can not be evaded or quality or anything added to them.
- Second claw is not even the right base
- Chest piece is literally dex/life/super low res, instead of high life + life % + maim + attack crit, yes a full out GG one would be many exalts, but pretty cheap/easy to get a maim chest with just high life, so the guide literally tells you to start with just a maim/life chest. WORD FOR WORD. You have no maim, meaning you have a 1 stat chest piece.
- Your assassins mark on hit ring literally has assassins mark on hit and ZERO other mods, you have a 1 mod ring, gj
- Your gloves literally have just life, nothing else, no res, no crafted melee dmg, no attack speed, no res. Literally 1 mod gloves.
- Boots have shit movespeed even for a craft but they have prty good life and some res, so probably ur best piece of gear.
- Your belt is also starter worthy, far from fantastic, but decent life/res.
- Your amulet is literally missing both phys mod rolls and has nothing besides life, making it once again.... a 1 mod item.
- Running 2 life flasks meaning you don't even have the right flask setup either. On top of it, you have 2 bleed flasks and dont even have a remove frozen flask.
- You have enduring cry socketed into your CWDT setup which doesn't even work and also means you are not following the gem setup.

So clearly the only thing that sucks here is your ability to read & follow a guide. So the next time you want to post up all your issues and complaints and have someone spoon feed you the answers step by step, try first putting in the work yourself and actually following the guide properly and reading it instead of just spouting your mouth off every time something doesn't go your way and then blaming the build which your not even following.
ok thanks

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional