g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
ilikecookieslawl escribió:

Vaal Reave is insane fast aswell. I can easily clear whole Legion with it.

I tried reave a bunch of times, it feels clunky for me, cyclone is just spin to win and you don't have to stay still to keep the cleaning. I'm getting 1.4 million shaper damage with cyclone just to clear maps. I'll prob just use BF for guardians and shaper/uber elder. The rest just melts. And for legions is great since you don't need to stop.

I'll just do some uber elders with this character and prob run a berserker impale cyclone after this. crazy fun.
How is master of metal asc. keystone? It sounds way better than fortitude imo.
"
wafflezy escribió:
How is master of metal asc. keystone? It sounds way better than fortitude imo.

Should read the last couple pages, talked about a few times, but its exactly what you should do is drop fortitude and pick it up. Impale is really good now.
Hello, firstly thanks for posting this build, i took it for legion on PS4 and i like the mechanics.
Just some questions,

1. what do you think about going toward big life pool of the scion zone ~50%life instead of taking the left upper nodes of your path in the skille tree (where you have crit chances for melee in marauder area)? Would it be too much losses of dps for that gain of survivability?

2. As mentioned in the replies, i also planned to go for Master of metal instead of fortitude ascendancy, do you feel that adding some impale nodes of duelist would be a good synergy with this or superficial, better going for more crits/life?

Thanks in advance!
Hello guys and poster.

Have anyone tried this build with Slayer?
I would be werry interresten in what changes you would make to the build/setup.

Only thing I could spot is that you need fortify from gem, but im sure im missing allot.

Thanks in advance!
How high is your chance to hit supposed to be on both hands ? I'm at 80%/80% : is it Enough ?
"
Minilix escribió:
Hello, firstly thanks for posting this build, i took it for legion on PS4 and i like the mechanics.
Just some questions,

1. what do you think about going toward big life pool of the scion zone ~50%life instead of taking the left upper nodes of your path in the skille tree (where you have crit chances for melee in marauder area)? Would it be too much losses of dps for that gain of survivability?

2. As mentioned in the replies, i also planned to go for Master of metal instead of fortitude ascendancy, do you feel that adding some impale nodes of duelist would be a good synergy with this or superficial, better going for more crits/life?

Thanks in advance!

1.) That is up to you, you will lose crit/dmg and gain life. Which of course you have figured out for yourself, so take w/e you feel like you want more of.

2.) Absolutely... with all the new juicy stuff at bottom of tree it might be worth losing the top right of the tree over by shadow as well. There are better/more crit nodes and such added at the bottom now along with some other really good nodes. The impale ones specifically are really good!

"
AngryBurito escribió:
Hello guys and poster.

Have anyone tried this build with Slayer?
I would be werry interresten in what changes you would make to the build/setup.

Only thing I could spot is that you need fortify from gem, but im sure im missing allot.

Thanks in advance!

There is all kinds of things that need to be tested out. Including new ascendancy's. Slayer is good but i was even thinking of trying berserker with this build. Think it would be pretty dope. As for fortify the new gem itself is really good, so would probably be used.

"
Wiz_Liz escribió:
How high is your chance to hit supposed to be on both hands ? I'm at 80%/80% : is it Enough ?

100% cuz we have champion ascendancy.
Tjat's weird, I have fully unlocked the ascendancy and my chance to hit is still 80% main and 80% off hand. Am I missing something obvious ?
"
Wiz_Liz escribió:
Tjat's weird, I have fully unlocked the ascendancy and my chance to hit is still 80% main and 80% off hand. Am I missing something obvious ?

Yes.

It is only while enemies are intimidated, which in reality is 100% of the time, but your in game spreadsheet will not show it. You should never look at dps numbers or anything like that in game, that is why everyone uses POB. Too many calculations to tick and such. The only time it does not work is why you roll the map mod where enemies can not be intimidated.
Just a quick reply, So I did some maths.

With my current gear and Tree I'm at 3.4KK Shaper DPS Without Adrenaline. I sacrificed some life to get more damage, the plan is to hit lvl 95 with 5 Frenzy Charges this will left me with 3.7 Million shaper Damage.

Since adrenaline only procs on major boss encounters (since i'm not using banner) I'll not use it for the main calculation. With adrenaline I'm at 4.1kk on stages Blade Flurry.

All calcs will be based on 6 Stages BF and not with the release damage. release damage will always be bigger.

Ok, So let's Go.

Default Build

All Gems 20/20 - Lvl 95 - 5 frenzy Charges

Blade Flurry - Hypothermia - Maim - Melee Physical Damage - Infused Channelling - Concentrated Effect

Flasks:
Atziri's Promise
Lion's Roar
Silver Flask (onslaught)
Diamond Flask
Seething Divine Life Flask

Buffs: Hatred, Blood Stance, Herald of Purity, Blood Rage, Lightning Golem, Frost Bomb, Hatred Crit Watcher's Eye

Total Shaper DPS with My actual tree: 3.729.101,2

Default Tree + Master of Metal Instead of Unstoppable Hero

Master Of Metal DPS Calculation:

Chance to Impale: 20%
Impale Effectiveness: 1,08 (108%) (no nodes of Impale Effect)
Impale stacks: 7

calc:( Impale Stacks * Impale Effectiveness * Impale Chance ) / 10

So (20 * 1 * 7)/10 = 15,12% More Damage + 42 to 84 Physical damage to attacks due to master os metal ascendancy.

I made a Flask to add this to my PoB and I got

4.6kk Blade Flurry Shaper Dps. With Adrenaline this will go to 5.6kk Shaper Dps

Impale Node Tree + Master of Metal Instead of Unstoppable Hero

So I trimmed the tree and didn't get the shadow tree nodes. Prob there is a more optimized tree, but I just did the quick way.

Now we Have:

Chance to Impale = 50%
Impale Effectiveness = 1,38 (138%)
Impale stacks: 7

So 48,3% More Damage + 42 to 84 Physical damage to attacks due to master os metal ascendancy.

Made another flask and here is the result:
4.4kk Blade Flurry Shaper Dps. With Adrenaline this will go to 5.5kk Shaper Dps

Conclusion

If you want to maximize DPS grab Master of Metal instead of unstoppable hero.

Maybe there is a tree with more damage and algo getting the impale nodes, but I don't think will be that much more.

My character is open if you wanna check gear and tree. I'm missing the +2 frenzy charges that I'll get when I get to lvl 95 (Frenetic and Savagery), I'm still using unstoppable hero, since that with my current DPS I already did all the content available, and I'm also using cyclone to clear maps.

Editado por útlima vez por zug0 en 21 jun. 2019 16:50:34

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional