g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
Eternal Labs crushes me with this build. I have yet to beat it and my gear is pretty damn good.

I have 5200 HP and max res but I get splat like I never have before. Armour is 2900 and Evasion is 5014. I've tried all kinds of different gear combinations and buffs. Spikes, blades and both bosses make short work of me. I can run T12's with no fear of death. Not really. It's nowhere near any of my PP or Juggy builds, that's for sure. I just hear people talk about these BF builds like they are faceroll.

Abyssus + phys dmg can hurt real bad. You have two things to mitigate this. 1.) Perma fortify as champ this reduces the 40% inc phys dmg taken to 20%. The 2.) is a good amount of defenses and life pool. I have like 6.2k+ life on my Champion and that is without belly. If you are currently at 5.2k and that is with a belly you are definitely low on life by a big amount. This build shreds all the content and you should deff not be having issues with any labs.
Hello there, i have questions about your build.
Actually im at the beginning of act 10, lvl 68 with two ornament of the east. I really want to buy a stat stick but these are quite expensive. Do you know a cheap weapon that i could use as a stat stick or is it better to stay with two claws until i got the currencies to buy a stat stick ?
Thank you for all the work putted in this build, i'm really enjoying the reave/BF gameplay !
"
Alkhmyr escribió:
Actually im at the beginning of act 10, lvl 68 with two ornament of the east. I really want to buy a stat stick but these are quite expensive. Do you know a cheap weapon that i could use as a stat stick or is it better to stay with two claws until i got the currencies to buy a stat stick ?
Thank you for all the work putted in this build, i'm really enjoying the reave/BF gameplay !

Man, upgrade to a bloodseeker first!!
IGN:Sirdec
Yup thats what i want to do, but should i buy two of them or only one and a cheap stat stick ? (wich one if you know ?)
Thanks for the answer
"
Alkhmyr escribió:

2 Claws does nothing to the build as there are not many global stats on them and most skills rotate between the first and the second. Even Swapping in a 1 stat stick with like 30-40% of phys dmg as extra ele dmg of a certain type would be a huge upgrade. Also I would suggest upgrading to a bloodseeker claw, and I believe you can start using it at level 62. Then grab a cheap 1 mod stat stick to go along with it for a handful of chaos.
Editado por útlima vez por g00fy_goober en 15 may. 2018 16:07:08
"
g00fy_goober escribió:
"
Alkhmyr escribió:

2 Claws does nothing to the build as there are not many global stats on them and most skills rotate between the first and the second. Even Swapping in a 1 stat stick with like 30-40% of phys dmg as extra ele dmg of a certain type would be a huge upgrade. Also I would suggest upgrading to a bloodseeker claw, and I believe you can start using it at level 62. Then grab a cheap 1 mod stat stick to go along with it for a handful of chaos.

Thanks a lot :)
"
Alkhmyr escribió:
Thanks a lot :)

Glad to help
Finally found the thread I've found when deciding which build to do, taking notes for myself and then forgetting completely.

Thank you for the idea, my flashback ended up following layout of this build pretty much word for word, so would like to post a bit of a feedback/feelings about this.

Man is this build fun to play! I went with "screw defences, ONLY DEEPS, YOU CAN'T HAVE TOO MUCH DEEPS". Turns out- you can, dying to reflect of main Uber Atziri form even with Yugul becomes second nature.

Best part about this build for me was how flexible it was. Starting with just 5l, Relentless Fury in offhand, Bloodseeker for weapon, some random gear and so-so rolled Abyssus was already pretty fun, and EVERY slot felt like "yep, this feels better now".

I tweaked the set up a bit to my liking (i.e. using 2 heralds+ Enlighten for better aoe clear and juicy Innocence and Sin herald effects I have), going for 2s Tomfirsts to compensate for my jewels on the tree with %life and resists (that's the price you pay for having a ton of flat phys on every jewelry slot).

Also would like to add- Elder's ammy mod "Non chaos damage as extra chaos" is goddamn cheat code for this build.

My current gear on the Flashback SC event:

Spoiler

+ Crit Watcher's eye (coudln't paste it from char screen)

Scepter was self-chaosed, Claw snatched for 3.5EX and slammed for fire damage
Also recorded my first attempt to kill Uber Elder with this char (spoilers- it was WAY quicker that I expected)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUzxHbLW0EE
"
g00fy_goober escribió:
STREAM: If you have any questions about the build, would like to show your support, or just want to chat it up about POE, other games, anime, books, music or w/e else, come check out my stream: twitch.tv/goof1313

ALWAYS READ THIS FIRST!!
ChangeLog
Fully Updated

Intro
When I look for "Top Tier" in a build I have many requirements that must be met. I want a build that can clear ALL content (maps/shaper/lab/atziri + ubers etc). It must be fun and engaging, not cost an extraordinary amount of currency, and have the ability to be a league starter with the ability to do all content later on as you upgrade and invest into your character. On top of this it must have fast movement or move skills and not have to worry about any weird issues that ruin builds for me (such as running out of mana, dying in one hit, not lacking in single target capability, etc.)

All in all finding a build that suits me and has all of these things can really be a tall order to fill. Luckily I have perfected the second build in my series that fits all the criteria... the reave/bflurry physical champion build which fits me just as perfectly! Hope you all enjoy!

Pros
Very fun and engaging build to play
Demonic Reave MTX looks amazing!
Very fast pace build
Incredible movement speed with whirling blades
Very decent aoe clear
One of the best single target gems in the game
Great evasion/dodge/dmg reduction
Free 100% accuracy with ascendancy class
Free fortify on 100% of time
Stun immune
Can do almost all map mods (avoid any reflect phys OR ele)
Able to do all content (all maps, uber atziri, all labs, shaper and guardians, elder, uber elder)
Amazing defensive capabilities
Easy/Cheap to gear with room for lots of improvements as you get more currency

Cons
Ele Reflect OR Phys Reflect maps are NOT possible
Can not leech maps are NOT possible
Can be decently expensive to fully min/max yourself for end game gear

Quick Leveling Guide

- Cleave can be used to level the entire way until level 38 when you get multistrike. 4 Link it when you can with onslaught, melee physical damage, and Maim.

- Set up a 4 link Blade flurry for single target with melee phys dmg, conc effect, ele dmg with attacks.

- Use any 1 hand rare weapon with the most flat phys dmg on it. Crit/Attack speed don't matter much at this point though I hate slow weapons personally. Base does not matter at all here either. Claws, Swords, Daggers w/e is fine while EARLY leveling. Once you need leech, you need to have a claw for soul raker passive.

- Use ornament of the east claw as soon as you can and upgrade to bloodseeker claw as soon as you can after that.

- For armor pieces (helm/chest/boots/gloves etc) just try to get a good amount of res and any life you can.

- Use a mana flask until your mana leech is good enough to sustain your skill. Especially for boss fights in which you will run out of mana quickly.

- If it is not the start of a league elreon jewelry while leveling is wonderful. Along with your normal leveling uniques such as: Goldrim, wanderlust, tabula etc.

DPS/Defense

DPS In hideout with just Auras/Golem (Reave):

DPS in hideout with just Auras/Golem (Bflurry):

Defense screenshot:

Gear
Current OP gear on Beastiary league. Mostly full end game gear after min/maxing a lot of stuff. Do not need to go nearly this crazy unless you want the best of the best.

Gear breakdown & Stat Prioritization

Helm
Abyssus is the only way to go. The % extra physical damage taken you want the LOWEST (40% if possible), then comes global crit multi, then the attributes, really wish this puppy had life

Weapon
Claw is 100% mandatory for this build. Can use swords/daggers to early level with, but as soon as you need to leech life/mana and you start picking up claw nodes on tree, claw will be required.

Base: Best base is imperial claw.

Stats: High Phys Dmg > Attack Speed > Crit Chance > Crit Multi.
Start Claws: Ornament of the east works all the way up until you can use bloodseeker. Bloodseeker will carry you for all your content until you get a good 350+ pdps claw with crit and attack speed.

Stat Stick
Stat sticks are crazy good ever since shaper/elder items became a thing. I would aim for 2x phys dmg as extra xxxx damage that are 30%+ and try to craft global crit multi on it. The amount of damage this adds is utterly insane.

*IMPORTANT NOTE* You have to make sure that your stat stick is a basetype that does NOT work with reave (axe/scepter) if you get a sword for example, reave will alternate hands when it attacks. Getting a base that is not used with reave make it only use your main hand weapon.

Chest
Farrul's fur is BiS here but there is a high probability that it will be unavailable in the future. It gives very high life, tons of armour/evasion, max frenzy + power charges, and adds 2 seconds to cat's stealth along with letting aspect of the cat reserve no mana. Note that if you do go with this chest you must roll/craft aspect of the cat on one of your items (stat stick would be best). If Farruls fur is unavailable belly of the beast would be the go to option, though a very high rolled loreweave would probably outshine it greatly.

Gloves
A good rare pair of gloves is your best bet here. First try to get a good pair of spiked gloves, the bonus melee damage scales up to 20% which is huge and adds a good chunk of damage. Then go for the stats.

Stats: Spiked base > High Life > Attack speed > Dual res's

Boots
Good rare pair of boots is the best option here. Whirling blades is used for 99% of your movespeed. So in actuality movespeed on boots matters very little if at all. I like to get a bit just because if I click to pick up item or something I move normally for a second or two. Two Toned base is also a very good idea for even more res.

Stats: High life > Tri Res > Movespeed

Belt
Another Good rare piece is the best bet here. Easy to get remaining resistances and super high life & elemental damage with attacks. Even though we are a physical build, with hatred + herald + stat stick adding ele dmg to us, we do quite a bit of ele dmg as well. HEADHUNTER is great on this build and you are more than welcome to use it if you want to spring for one, or get lucky.

Stats: Highest life possible > EDWA > Finish Resistances you need > Strength > Flask stuff

Jewelry
Jewelry is to fill out as much dmg and the rest of ur defensives as you can. Really good pieces can get really expensive. The good thing is that with belly + rare gloves/boots + Passives you should already have a good chuck of your resistances filled out. Steel ring base is the best you can get especially with a double phys roll. Lapis/Onyx/agate/citrine base for ammy would be best. You need some int for gems, personally agate is my favorite.

Stats: Phys dmg > Life > Any remaining resistances > Crit/Crit Multi (Ammy only) > EDWA

Jewels

Watcher's eye crit hatred can be very expensive and not 100% required but is almost like running a free Increased crit strikes gem, it is amazing the amount of damage it adds.

Rare jewels should ALWAYS have life % on them and then w/e dmg mods you can get. Note that the ranges of some mod rolls can be higher than others. For example... flat attack speed rolls 3-5%, attack speed while holding a shield rolls 4-6%, attack speed with claws/swords/daggers rolls 6-8%. Because of this, attack speed with claws would be the best attack speed roll you can get. So a 100% perfect rolled jewel would be: 7% life, 15% crit multi with one handed melee weapons, 8% increased attack speed with claws, 12% Global crit multi.

Some good mods on jewels would be:

Prefixes
- Maximum life (5-7%)
- Attack speed with one handed melee weapons (4-6%)
- Attack speed with claws (6-8%)
- Crit multi with one handed melee weapons (15%-18%)

Suffixes
- Global crit multi (9-12%)
- Increased damage (8-10%)
- Attack speed (3-5%)
- Crit multi with one handed melee weapons (12-15%)

One last note, crit chance is not terrible, but best to avoid on jewels it rolls to low to compare with other mods.

Gems & Links

Helmet 4L setup for reave (use for leveling 38+): Reave - Multistrike - Melee Phys Dmg - Inc AOE

Body Armor 4L setup for blade flurry: Blade Flurry - Melee Phys Dmg - Maim - Conc Effect
5L EDWA
6L add Inc crit damage

3L Setup: Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks - Blood Magic
3L Setup: CWDT (lvl 1) - Immortal Call (lvl 3) - Increased Duration
4L Setup: Hatred - Ancestral Protector - CWDT (lvl 13) - Ele Weakness (lvl 16)
4L Setup: CWDT (lvl 20) - Lightning Golem - Herald of Ash - Portal

*NOTE 1* Portal should NOT be linked to CWDT + Golem. Herald of Ash can or cannot be, it doesn't matter either way.

Flasks

Crit Chance with Diamond Flask
In general your crit chance should be around 70% (80% if you have farruls fur and 3 power charges) based on your gear. Here is a nifty little table that explains it better than I ever could:

No No Map Mods
- Ele/Phys Reflect is by far the worst. Especially now that instant leech does not exist with the nerfed VP. Do NOT run either of these
- No Leech is a bad idea, you have to rely on life flask for all healing and deal with almost no mana ever.
- Temp Chains maps are possible but I cannot stand them. Unless it is the very start of a league I will roll over temp chains every single time without fail. Anything that makes me slower is terrible!

Enchants
Gloves - NONE! Spiked Gloves implicit is best you can get. If you do not have Spiked gloves then get w/e you want.

Boots - Two-Toned boots are one of my favorites if you can find a good pair, the extra resists really help. Leech/increased attack + cast speed are both good ones too but only work if you have killed RECENTLY (within last 4 seconds) so does not work with single target + bosses which is by far the most important.

Helm - 12% increased reave radius is BiS. Can get 40% increased blade flurry damage, but the reave radius is definitely a lot nicer as our damage is already completely insane.

Bandit

Help Alira for the 5 mana regen/s, 15 to all resists, and 20% crit multi

Ascendancy Points

Unstoppable Hero > Fortitude > Conqueror > Worthy Foe

Pantheon

Minor God - Shakari. I simply like the reduced chaos dmg, caustic cloud dmg, and immune to poison.

Major God - Sould of Solaris is the one I run. Reduced Ele dmg, additional phys dmg reduction, less dmg from area dmg hits, cannot be hit by more than one crit every 4 seconds etc etc.

Feel free to change this as needed or use whatever other Major god you would like if Brine King is not for you.

PoB link
https://pastebin.com/VggYRSnF

Videos
T14 Casual Map Run: https://youtu.be/G-Rbzr5yoGA

FAQ

Why fortitude over adrenaline? Adrenaline is an AMAZING skill and is awesome when it goes off. However you have to hit 35% life or lower which almost never happens with this build. If you plan on running a lot of uber elder's or something feel free to change it up and add fortify gem to your whirling blades instead of blood magic.

Why run abyssus when it makes me take so much extra damageFor the absolute insane amount of pure raw dps it gives you. As long as you have fortitude which gives you perma fortify the 40% is actually reduced to 20%. Yes its still increased damage you take but so much more manageable now.

I don't like this or that with your build. Do I have to do it? 100% Absolutely Not. This is a build that I tweaked specifically to fit me. Do to you what feels right and looks good for YOU. YOU are the one that has to play it and enjoy it. Trust me when I say if you change your damage by a few hundred or even a few thousand or swap your defenses around it will not make or break the build for the most part. However keep in mind that I will always advise people to do what I have laid out in the build.

Why do I keep running out of mana? At low levels you WILL run out of mana. Either use elreon jewelry if it is not start of league, or just run a mana flask. Once you get the mana leech node now called "Soul Raker" in the claw wheel and a decent amount of damage you shouldn't really run out anymore.

Where do we get leech from? Their is now two places on the tree that we get leech from. The biggest source is the Soul Raker passive in the claw wheel up by shadow. It grants 1.2% ATTACK damage leeched as life and .8% ATTACK damage leeched as mana. The second passive is blood drinker which grants an additional .4% ATTACK damage leeched as life. Both are more than sufficient to keep your life/mana at full once you start dealing enough damage to sustain it. It is based on a % of the damage you deal afterall.

Is this build SSF/HC Viable? SSF I would say definitely not. It would be very hard to get a lot of the stuff I feel is required. HC I would say only if you are a masochist. Abyssus does not really go well with HC lol.

Other Builds of Mine

Hope you all enjoyed the guide and hope it allows many players to enjoy this wonderful game even more. If you have any questions/comments/vouches you are encouraged to post up. As long as you have FULLY read the guide. Also again feel free to catch me on my stream. Happy farming my fellow exiles!
I want to try this build as my league starter in 3.3, but I'm worried it'll struggle as a league starter due to the gearing requirements.

Can you make an example of a PoB build with minimum investment, say less than 50c?

Or would you recommend using a different league starter to get loads of exalts and then make this build?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional