[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
mindpurl escribió:
Hi great guide. Can someone tell me whats the idea behind increase mana skill points under skill tree and ascended tree.. because i never run out of mana.

The mana nodes are for Mind Over Matter, 30% of the damage you take comes from your mana first. A lot of guides for builds using MoM say you want to aim for ~40% of your life in mana amount.
Greetings,

I was able to do with my version of the build my whole simulacrum with one death. The second one I made it to wave 19, however I had lag spikes.

I think have about 3.5 to 5.0 exalts total invested in my build. The most expansive items are my Astramentis and my wand that I bought at the beginning of the league. Everything else cost me only a few chaos.

The skeletons are no longer nuking everything. You now need to have some skills to avoid death. Also, the lost of 4 levels with the spectres appears to have only affected their survivability. I did not notice any significant DMG loss.

BTW, Delirium is stupid. It lags, it slows down you and your minions, it has delayed explosions and it is way overtuned. Yesterday I died a good 5-8 seconds after a T14 delirium was done to an explosion from nowhere while picking up the loot. By no means it is a good compass for this build.

I was able to kill twice level 82 the Syndicate boss. I am at a few encounters to get the level 83. All the map bosses are still easily killed. It is no longer in less than 5 seconds for all of them, but they go down still pretty fast.

I am waiting other players experimentation with clusters. I experimented with the 2 seconds invulnerability and it is definitively an indirect DPS boost with big bosses.

Thank you
At level 94 and up to T14 maps. been really slow going so far for me. I have just average gear right now. Waiting for the trade site to start working reliable again before more upgrades.

https://pastebin.com/G03KW252

Was using the LionsEye Remorse shield up until yesterday. Now going with 2 wands. 60c or so for each wand and amulet...
Felt a bit more stronger when i added the trigger a spell on the wand with flesh offering and molten shell. threw tempest shield in the mix for a bit more defense but will drop it when i upgrade more.
Looking at moving over the the cold version at some point to see how that works... https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965

Almost forgot, I run Aspect of spider from my ring. it adds a Hinder (30% reduced speed) and 5%-15% increased damage. A very nice debuff on all mobs. It then stacks with enfeeble from my spectre.

Spectres are
Ruins Hellion for Rallying cry
Kitvald Herald for leap slam
carnage chief for frenzy charges
Reanimater for enfeeble curse
Editado por útlima vez por Tallion99 en 1 abr. 2020 19:49:50
Greetings,

I discovered the solution to survive and clear Delirium. It is a game changer for me.

I ran a T16 chisel, alch, nothing easy but nothing super duper mods. The map was 95% IQ.

My gems were Raise Spectre (21/20%) - Minion Damage Support (20/20%) - GMP (6/20%) - Pierce support (13/20%)

Yes, you read it right, my two green skill gems were low level.

I ran that setup into a The Baron. If you use a +2 influenced with socketed gems are supported by level X minions damage, use Elemental damage with attacks support skill gem.

Now, the spectre choice: Redemption Sentry. You can spawn it on a Redeemer influenced map. The clear speed is very good. The boss killing, well, leave it to your skeletons to do the job.

It is so good for the clear speed that I am seriously thinking to drop my zombies, drop The Baron, go triple curses and use projectile weakness and cold penetration curses. I am seriously thinking also to link herald of ice supported by generosity and turn it off during bossing for pride.

Thank you
"
iLL3aT escribió:
"
HookTurn escribió:
Has anyone theory crafted the BIS jewel cluster for physical damage skeles?

I posted this in my Cold Skellies guide, but it's probably more relevant to you guys.

"Single large cluster jewel - renewal, rotting claws (optional but expensive third: call to the slaughter): two medium jewels: Both with renewal, one with Blessed rebirth, and one with Feasting fiends. Either two fettle smalls, or just generic ghastlys."

~28% more multiplier on total damage from rotten claws - outside of aura nodes, it's the most broken new node. Renewal is just a big amount of damage (8-9.5% depending on how much you already have) - and there are three instances here, bringing you from 5% double damage chance to 35% - another ~28% more. The other nodes are support - invulnerability for 4 seconds after summoning, and then leech up to 20% of skellie max life afterwards.

Crit is a trap for phys skellies since you won't have enough multi from stacking hatred/crit jewels on mediums. See my cold skellie guide page 27 for my write up. I wouldn't bother with a second cluster for phys skellies since rotting claws #2 would only be 11% more and renewal 4-6 would only be 22% more.

Your comment intrigues me because I haven't seen anyone really dive into the math behind summoner cluster jewels like you have.

What do you think of my choice for SRS/zombies/spectre/golem?

Enemies weren't long lived at the time I bought this, so didn't really consider impale to be a good choice. Now that they live longer, something like this that applies a debuff might actually be a good choice. I use the helm that makes SRS always ignite so that one notable which deals extra against ignited enemies seems pretty good.

Editado por útlima vez por joe7dust en 4 abr. 2020 6:55:06
"
rd6702 escribió:
So, guys

Please take a look, find inspiration and you clever guys REcreate a better version, because now i want to push 100 here.

This build is so reliable, can be used also for future.

why pain attunement instead of MoM ?
@kestak

Thanks a lot for taking the guide further.
What do you think would be the best current raw dps gems for the phys skeletons? Not counting the awakened versions, and considering the passive tree in the OP.
Minion damage, melee phys, multistrike, brutality and impale?
"
ernis007 escribió:
"
rd6702 escribió:
So, guys

Please take a look, find inspiration and you clever guys REcreate a better version, because now i want to push 100 here.

This build is so reliable, can be used also for future.

why pain attunement instead of MoM ?

Just because it was way better for me, according to the level of gear i have had. But also Pain Att combined with Doryani, now is worse the don't have any. So now i play life pool + ES + Medium Thread of Hope + Fortress Covenant + (VaalMS+CWDT) + Death Attunement as Ench on amulet. So this is my way to compensate the lack of clusters on standard league. I do sit on 1.46 mil dps/skel/12 skel. So i still crush everything here, but i die (more) often.
RD06702
"
Fapmobile escribió:
@kestak

Thanks a lot for taking the guide further.
What do you think would be the best current raw dps gems for the phys skeletons? Not counting the awakened versions, and considering the passive tree in the OP.
Minion damage, melee phys, multistrike, brutality and impale?

Just check CoronaDelionCourt and my armour setup. It is still the best setup according to POB and other players. I do not use melee splash because of my spectres (see 3 paragraphs down).

Right now I do T16 easy, Delerium T11 is quite easy and Delerium T14 not too painful.

I tried yesterday a T16 with 5 Delerium orbs. I got my ass kicked so bad that my head was in USA and my ass in Canada.

Redemption Sentries really take the build to another level map clear speed wise. If you want better boss killing, you may use Slave drivers with the standard setup (Elemental focus-minions dmg-spell echo). THE NEW SPECTRES ARE GOOD!

I am still experimenting with the new cluster jewels (It is why I took the armour nodes on the left side of the tree and you may see clusters socketed there or a simple ghastly jewel.

I tried molten shell and it failed for me. I do not know why it works with some players. I decided to go the block route because in Delirium and T14+ hits are so big that even with close to 10k life, I was getting one-shot. I tried Doryani: the problem was that the "one-shot" is often multiple shots in less than 1/3 second. I was seeign my life go down in 2-3 chunks almost instantly and died.

I am still experimenting with The Baron vs a bone helmet. If I go away from The baron, I go away from skeletons and give my golem more dps simply and my guardian more life (He never died as of now, but I always take him ut with guardians and t16 bosses).

Anyone tried the other new spectres? Any is better for bossing than Slave driver?

Anyone has a cluster jewels setup that had been proven OP?

Thank you
I feel I've gotten this build to a pretty good spot that doesn't deviate too far from the original concept. I'm still using Vaal Summon Skeletons as my main source of dps.

I link Animated Guardian to my zombies with meat shield and minion health. Having kingmaker is huge, culling and 100% fortify for everyone, plus the speed aura from victario's flight and damage buff from leer cast. I haven't lost my guardian since level 88, and that was because I had him linked to golem.

I'm not using a CWDT set up, I use those gem spots for Dread Banner and Generosity support, and link impale to skeletons. Right now my skeletons are doing massive impale dps. Running Pride in an Essence Worm is great dps increase while still letting you have MoM as an additional defensive layer.

Not using CWDT Enfeeble also lets me snag a Merveil's Retainer as my 4th spectre, which just blankets the entire screen with a Vulnerability curse that makes enemies take 50% extra physical damage. I run 2 Carnage, 1 Host, 1 Retainer.

The biggest thing to stay alive imo is running Leash of Oblation + trigger when cast wand with the offerings, + hunter chest with 25% offerings effect to cancel out the Leash of Oblation negatives. I'm still using Bone Barrier for the 10% physical damage reduction, which really lets me stay up in the mix for my pride aura. Pairing Bone Offering with Rumi's Concoction and Aegis Aurora is an easy block cap, and when you block you gain energy shield back. The combo is very powerful and makes it hard to die.

I'm deathless clearing all 20 waves of Simulacrum, 100% delirious T16s, Elder, Shaper, Uber Atziri. It's not as dps heavy as last league, my skeles are only at 400k dps atm, but I have a lot of room for improvement on my gear. I still need a +3 helm with an additional 20% damage, damage on my ring and amulet as well.
Editado por útlima vez por Kirkuss en 8 abr. 2020 10:02:31

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional