[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

I just wanted to say thank you for such a fun build. I played this in Incursion and then again in Flashback. It was great fun both times. I'm going to carry it into Delve, so thanks for cleaning up the tree.
Good luck out there, exile!

wannsa
anyway to make SRS or skeleton/zombie forever respawn or auto respawn? i feel too slow in my current game level 20 need to press summon minions non stop...
I want to thanks for that Guide @viperesque. My SSF gear is VERY bad (Char DeepShoveLEEng) and when I transit from SRS to Skeleton (just before Boss Act 7 and after Cruel Lab) my damage and clear speed skyrocketed. According to PoeBuild Skele dps is around 16k (each). That Akali Spider Boss was dead after 1 sec - for both phases.
Now just need to farm BA for Tabula (and hopefully some good rares, my current sucks...) and I am ready for mapping and deep Delves.

Thank you again!

/edit
Lucky me :)
At first, got that nice 5L6S from Vaal Side Area - and good colour for 5L skeleton, some life and resistances.

Few levels later, dropped Tabula from Strongbox. Yay, no need to farm BA ^^
ING: Leesaurk
Editado por útlima vez por Leesaurk en 2 sept. 2018 7:03:43
Hi. Just wondering what the ball lightning does here? Is it autocast as well?
wouldnt Earendel's Embrace Grinning Fetish be an insane good weaopn with a skileld minion instablility ? 3-4 seks they do dmg and then explode hard
Bayern des samma mia
"
wouldnt Earendel's Embrace Grinning Fetish be an insane good weaopn with a skileld minion instablility ? 3-4 seks they do dmg and then explode hard

With the brutality gem I don't think that it is a good option. They lose 50% dmg (Avatar of Fire with no-ele dmg from Brutality) and explosion is also ele dmg - without an effect at all. Of course you could swap Brutality for Increased Elemental Focus or other Gem.

Maybe someone already checked that and could say how it is working (or not)?
ING: Leesaurk
With the changes to shield charge, the best weapon for this build is any melee weapon with "minions deal X% increased damage" and some resistances. You can craft this yourself with Delve Fossils. Probably happy to settle for any 40% or more increase and an open suffix to craft some resistances. Anything better than that is a plus!

You get so much attack speed from tree that shield charging is still good and Victario's Charity is a must-have for damage. Therefore, we need to get a melee weapon and with Delve crafting you can just go for the minion mod.
"
Leesaurk escribió:
"

With the brutality gem I don't think that it is a good option. They lose 50% dmg (Avatar of Fire with no-ele dmg from Brutality) and explosion is also ele dmg - without an effect at all. Of course you could swap Brutality for Increased Elemental Focus or other Gem.

Maybe someone already checked that and could say how it is working (or not)?

ofc brutality out! isnt the best i think cause vaal skellets have mages with them so its lost dmg when u need it.. and if theres an aura bot... brutality isnt good too.

so i try it out later.

EDIT: ok tryd it.. even with 30 % dmg per second they life about 10-15 seks with all the life reg nodes. if they do dmg they life infinite i think.

so this weapon is INSANE good in my opinion.. it give 40% minion dmg and cover in ash
Bayern des samma mia
Editado por útlima vez por Bayerius en 2 sept. 2018 13:31:31
Hello!

What does ball lightning do in this skill? Is that something casted manually?

Is it possible to play without shield charge? Thats just mobility right?
"
Bubba477 escribió:
Hello!

What does ball lightning do in this skill? Is that something casted manually?

You cast it manually. It curses and culls enemies, and also directs minions (because they attack anything you target with a skill).

"
Is it possible to play without shield charge? Thats just mobility right?

Yes absolutely. You'll just be a bit slower.

By the way, I'm currently playing the build as my Delve starter. Here is my character if anyone wants to see how it's going. Annihilating all delve content so far.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Editado por útlima vez por viperesque en 2 sept. 2018 20:57:10

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional