[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

I decided to go with a FB/MS Raider as my starter for the league, but I'm curious - what would you recommend doing if you cannot afford a Lycosidae?
"
xZora escribió:
I decided to go with a FB/MS Raider as my starter for the league, but I'm curious - what would you recommend doing if you cannot afford a Lycosidae?

Good question, because ornament of the east just have 100% chance to hit and not the Main hand :/
Solid build so far just hit 51 and started grabbing some claw nodes.... Very nice not having to get a mana node

For anyone wondering about leveling

I used 2 of these axes to 28 with no issue.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Screaming_Eagle

Then grabbed

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lakishu%27s_Blade

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Relentless_Fury

Til 46 then grabbed a claw

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ornament_of_the_East

The 2 leveling weapons were an alc so not a big deal, I think the claw was 1c to 2c at the time.

Anyone those weapons can easily get you to 50 with no issue.
"
Fiver escribió:
"
AntSunrise escribió:
I* did a FB and Molten for single last league. I am confused as to why no ancestral call?Also, doesn't bite still work better? I know it's been a debate for awhile. I just always got higher dps with it. thanks . May go FB again since not liking my new char right now

I do use Ancestral Call, but only for clearing. It is listed in the gem setup.
For single target dps, ancestral call is not a good option though.
I replace it with Ruthless.

Cool started a new char last night and working on build.a lot like my last league build but i used molten for single target
"
xZora escribió:

"
Necroleet escribió:
Good question, because ornament of the east just have 100% chance to hit and not the Main hand :/

I actually used ornament of the east. Didn't know that it only applied to the ornament itself, but it worked nicely for me.

If you can't get lycosidae just use another claw with good stats or a shield with life etc.
I used Bloodseeker + Ornament up to level 70 or so, but managed to get a Lycosidae for 60c, so I switched pretty fast.
Never had a problem with damage during that time.

Don't panic.
Thanks for the build, started them.
All the stones(4l in CWDT) should be the maximum level?
The shield is quite expensive at the start, you said that the actual replacement will be Bloodseeker(right hand)+ Ornament of the East Gut Ripper(left hand) ?? (If this is so, then you can add this information at the beginning of the post (at the beginning of the league it will be very important)
I compare your stones at the beginning of the topic and the stones that you currently wear in the league, there cwdt 1 lvl+ immortal call 3 lvl and vaal haste+ incr dur. support.
Now u have 5l body and dont use hypothermia(he is less profitable for damage?
P.S
I apologize for my bad english.
So I started playing this as league starter but I cant seem to find some decent claws to upgrade into. Im running with a couple 250 dps 1 handers (Axe and Sword), do you think its worth dropping a bit of dps to move into claws?

Also, do you think its worth running 1 Bloodseeker and 1 Ornament of the East for the "hits cant be evaded" or just run something else until I can get a Lycosidae?

Profile should be public, would appreciate any other tips!

Edit: Also I screwed up my tree and am in the midst of fixing that, pay no attention there.
Editado por útlima vez por Killzu en 5 mar. 2018 11:03:23
"
Mihrytka escribió:
Thanks for the build, started them.
All the stones(4l in CWDT) should be the maximum level?
The shield is quite expensive at the start, you said that the actual replacement will be Bloodseeker(right hand)+ Ornament of the East Gut Ripper(left hand) ?? (If this is so, then you can add this information at the beginning of the post (at the beginning of the league it will be very important)
I compare your stones at the beginning of the topic and the stones that you currently wear in the league, there cwdt 1 lvl+ immortal call 3 lvl and vaal haste+ incr dur. support.
Now u have 5l body and dont use hypothermia(he is less profitable for damage?
P.S
I apologize for my bad english.

The CWDT combo doesn't matter that much. You can have it at 20 or lower. I have it low currently because I don't have the strength to use higher, so I just wait with that.
I would use hypothermia but I just haven't bothered to change the colors on the sockets :)

Don't panic.
Noob question, but how do we generate frenzy charges without Haste?
I have 2 Ewar's and struggling .. probably me but it's not working as starting build.
Thanks anyway, i'm sure it is a nice endgame build but not what I need now :/

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional