[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Fiver escribió:
"
ebbalk110 escribió:
I have been playing this build this league and im very happy with the damage, melting Cortex in a few seconds. But is there a way to be a little more tankier?

Also does anyone have an idea on a price for that amulet im using? Thinking of selling that one and maybe buying one with life and/or other defense on it.

I am playing around with a new version where I try to get it a little bit tankier. I know that the build is prone to getting one-shot every now and then, and I'm not sure I can get away from that without sacrificing too much damage.

That amulet is seriously one of the most ridiculous amulets I've ever seen. Holy fuck. I have no idea of it's value but thats many exalts right there.

I think ideal scenario would've been to sacrifice the dmg per frenzy charge for a life roll. But in terms of damage, holy shit...

Yes i got really lucky with the amulet, I think I bought it for 4 exalts but it only had the double crit and damage per frenzy charge on it, then harvest crafts did the rest.
Alright, starting up my stream now. You know where to find me if you need help over the next 6-7 hours or so. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
What is the best way to craft claws and amulet? Is it worth using harvest options? What about bases and influence on that items?
"
TryKilleR escribió:
What is the best way to craft claws and amulet? Is it worth using harvest options? What about bases and influence on that items?

This league I've been using harvest to craft.
I've used all the "reforge physical" crafts to get a high tier %phys or %phys/acc, then fractured them to try to keep the physical damage.
From that point, you just roll for a flaring, slam the last prefix with "augment physical".

Easy way after this, is to get rid of suffixes, craft "can have more than 3 modifiers" and craft crit+quality and attack speed.

Hard way after this is to try to use speed recrafts. Aug speed and then do remove/add speed until you get a good one. I don't recommend doing this unless you have completely insane prefixes.

Don't panic.
Alright, starting up my stream now. We're going to be crafting a lot on this stream, so if you are interested in that, feel free to stop by. I will of course help out with questions and builds as well.

Hopefully I will be crafting 2 axes, 1 foil, and 1 claw.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
I think they fixed supreme ego, can't use combo auras anymore
"
Arck escribió:
I think they fixed supreme ego, can't use combo auras anymore

Yes, they changed it in the beginning of Harvest, but I didn't use it last league. The version I am playing now is based on how it works now.

Don't panic.
What do you think about using blast freeze modofier on cluster jewel? This modifier could prevent us from dying in f.e alva temple. I have already acquired farrul's fur therefore I won't need extra power charges from stormrider and cold conduction. The only reason to keep these setup is to make monsters get shocked but is it worth it? For something like 15% increased damage? It sounds like nothing. I think about a mix of blast-freeze,vengeful commander,blanketed snow and corrosive element. Corrosive element would let me stop using frost bomb. WB doesn't always crit and this requires time in order to proc -cold res. The second argument is that the exposure of the monster to that -res is limited to few second then we have to WB again and again. There is too many things to do during battle that takes our time f.e casting vaal haste, berserk, ancestral protector, vaal ancestral warchief that we can pay with our life.
Also I trouble crafting a good weapon for that build
(it isn't something extraordinary but the chances to get a T2-T1 physical roll on claws and then augment it with flat phys is very low. I used something like 1.000 alts and haven't seen even a T2 phys).
If anybody is willing to help me just check my newest character - WiezienPustki and tell what would be the best upgrade for me at this moment to spend money on.
I would appreciate that. Also changing weapon is going to be painful - resigning from instant leech that helped me in so many situations.
@edit
lol. With my items I was able to do hydra and double bosses on dark forest (t15) it took some time but .. worked
Editado por útlima vez por TryKilleR en 6 ago. 2020 15:45:33
"
TryKilleR escribió:
What do you think about using blast freeze modofier on cluster jewel? This modifier could prevent us from dying in f.e alva temple. I have already acquired farrul's fur therefore I won't need extra power charges from stormrider and cold conduction. The only reason to keep these setup is to make monsters get shocked but is it worth it? For something like 15% increased damage? It sounds like nothing. I think about a mix of blast-freeze,vengeful commander,blanketed snow and corrosive element. Corrosive element would let me stop using frost bomb. WB doesn't always crit and this requires time in order to proc -cold res. The second argument is that the exposure of the monster to that -res is limited to few second then we have to WB again and again. There is too many things to do during battle that takes our time f.e casting vaal haste, berserk, ancestral protector, vaal ancestral warchief that we can pay with our life.
(it isn't something extraordinary but the chances to get a T2-T1 physical roll on claws and then augment it with flat phys is very low. I used something like 1.000 alts and haven't seen even a T2 phys).
If anybody is willing to help me just check my newest character - WiezienPustki and tell what would be the best upgrade for me at this moment to spend money on.
I would appreciate that. Also changing weapon is going to be painful - resigning from instant leech that helped me in so many situations.
@edit
lol. With my items I was able to do hydra and double bosses on dark forest (t15) it took some time but .. worked

Actually, shocked's increased damage is applied to enemy, so from our perspective we actually deal 15% more damage to them.

As for weapon crafting, try to plant tons of wild hellion seeds then use "reforge rare with physical" craft to get high phys roll. It is much easier compared to alt rolling (which has about 1 in 3000 chance to get Merciless or Dictator's).

I personally don't have any problem with leech when transitioning from bloodseeker to rare claw, in fact it boost my damage by a lot and by oneshotting enemies, I dont need to rely on leech at all. Besides, claw tend to recover life fast enough too due to its implicit.

As for the rest of your items..
1) please buy +1 frenzy shaper's touch, it is not that expensive (10c atm).

2) Get a cheap shaper ring with decent roll + Mark of the elder ring to further boost damage.

3) Depending on your need, if you want more damage, then craft amulet first. Amulet alone provide tons of damage to this build. Try aim something like this:

This amulet is quite easy to craft with deterministic harvest craft. If you can put your aspect elsewhere, getting T1 crit chance is desirable but difficult and expensive. Can also change elemental damage to cold penetration or flat cold/phy damage. Last step is to anoint Disemboweling.

4) If you need more life, get a hunter shield and roll % max life, flat life, reduced mana reservation, and resists. After you are done, leave a prefix open to bench craft "gain 8% cold as extra chaos".

5) Warlord + Redeemer helmet is desirable, but if you are on a budget, warlord helmet can do just fine with lesser dps. The only difference is redeemer give -9% cold penetration while warlord give 20% crit multi.

If you need more life, dont get prefix elemental damage and get a hybrid life.

6) Belt is the usual case, 3x resists (with resist catalyst), life, elemental damage, last prefix can opt for hunter's % max life or bench craft 20% increased damage.

7) Change your cheap shaped ring into a good base shaped ring (vermillion, opal, steel). Use Deafening Essence of Scorn to get 25% crit multi suffix, make sure you have 1 open suffix, benchcraft crit chance, then do seed craft "remove non/add critical" (this is cheaper than augment crit) to 100% get assassin's mark. After that craft your prefixes and you are done. Bonus: get double influence shaper + elder ring so you also get stun immunity.

My crit is bad because it rolls a T2 elder mod instead of using essence. I only knew about the easier method with essence after I done with this ring haha.

On second thought, I think the best way is to first get your +1 frenzy glove, then do your shield, belt, and helmet done so you have all the resists needed. Finally do the rings and amulet part (these item tend to have little to no resist if you build it for dps).

Have fun!
Editado por útlima vez por jonojojo en 6 ago. 2020 22:41:20
"
jonojojo escribió:
"
TryKilleR escribió:
@edit

Actually, shocked's increased damage is applied to enemy, so from our perspective we actually deal 15% more damage to them.

As for weapon crafting, try to plant tons of wild hellion seeds then use "reforge rare with physical" craft to get high phys roll. It is much easier compared to alt rolling (which has about 1 in 3000 chance to get Merciless or Dictator's).

I personally don't have any problem with leech when transitioning from bloodseeker to rare claw, in fact it boost my damage by a lot and by oneshotting enemies, I dont need to rely on leech at all. Besides, claw tend to recover life fast enough too due to its implicit.

As for the rest of your items..
1) please buy +1 frenzy shaper's touch, it is not that expensive (10c atm).

2) Get a cheap shaper ring with decent roll + Mark of the elder ring to further boost damage.

3) Depending on your need, if you want more damage, then craft amulet first. Amulet alone provide tons of damage to this build. Try aim something like this:

This amulet is quite easy to craft with deterministic harvest craft. If you can put your aspect elsewhere, getting T1 crit chance is desirable but difficult and expensive. Can also change elemental damage to cold penetration or flat cold/phy damage. Last step is to anoint Disemboweling.

4) If you need more life, get a hunter shield and roll % max life, flat life, reduced mana reservation, and resists. After you are done, leave a prefix open to bench craft "gain 8% cold as extra chaos".

5) Warlord + Redeemer helmet is desirable, but if you are on a budget, warlord helmet can do just fine with lesser dps. The only difference is redeemer give -9% cold penetration while warlord give 20% crit multi.

If you need more life, dont get prefix elemental damage and get a hybrid life.

6) Belt is the usual case, 3x resists (with resist catalyst), life, elemental damage, last prefix can opt for hunter's % max life or bench craft 20% increased damage.

7) Change your cheap shaped ring into a good base shaped ring (vermillion, opal, steel). Use Deafening Essence of Scorn to get 25% crit multi suffix, make sure you have 1 open suffix, benchcraft crit chance, then do seed craft "remove non/add critical" (this is cheaper than augment crit) to 100% get assassin's mark. After that craft your prefixes and you are done. Bonus: get double influence shaper + elder ring so you also get stun immunity.

My crit is bad because it rolls a T2 elder mod instead of using essence. I only knew about the easier method with essence after I done with this ring haha.

On second thought, I think the best way is to first get your +1 frenzy glove, then do your shield, belt, and helmet done so you have all the resists needed. Finally do the rings and amulet part (these item tend to have little to no resist if you build it for dps).

Have fun!

I appreciate your help. I will try my best and write while having troubles.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional