[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Hey, I was wondering is it is fine to have immortal call as level 3 instead of level 1, the cwdt support at level one says it triggers gems that require lvl 38 or below. I was also wondering if there is any other buffs we should use.
Great build! Thank you.
hey fiver

first of all, thanks for the awesomee build!
I have a lot of fun with it, even now!

I play it a little different as you can see on my pob https://pastebin.com/x4Uw0iLD

I chose to go with Tribal Fury and Ruthless Support instead of Ancestral Call and Claws of the Falcon, which turns out to be more dps and no gem swapping.

As for the Helm enchantment I bought an Increased Assassin's Mark Curse Effect, as it gives simply more dps than Frost Blades.

I go Avatar of the Veil as I already achieve 9.3m shaper dps
Avatar of the Chase would result in a 10.8m shaper dps.
In other words, I give up 1.5m shaper dps for overall more survivability, which this build desperately needs imo.

Also I went the path with Pandemonius. It is a net dps loss to any other Crit Multiplier Rare Amulet (around 300-500k shaper dps) and I also lose around 200 to 280 Life, nevertheless the Blind makes a huuge difference in evading attacks, which I have to admit, is so important for this build.
/edit
though blow ups happen from time to time lol

As the Minor God I chose Soul of Shakari, as I figured out, that Caustic Ground and Poison usually kills me (esp. delving past 350).

The Boot's enchantment was my choice to go, as it helps out with the single target dps, especially in the early game before you get to multiple ex investing. Now I'd swap it out for more survivability and a corrupted version with % Life gain.

My gear needs a lot improvement; though the content now is more than trivial and anything more than this is only needed for much much further delving.
I must also say the min/maxing for this build is very costly and it's not easy to achieve.

Thanks again for making my life easier this league! :)
Editado por útlima vez por Monsieur_Ati en 20 nov. 2019 6:37:39
Fiver,

I really am loving the build so far, and I appreciate you help on stream just recently.

I went ahead and powered my way through to 80 and am now getting pretty stuck at T11/12 where I'm just getting wrecked.

Any advice on what I can plan to do, or what errors I can fix? Possibly what I should be looking for next?

Any advice would be very welcome! My hope is for this to be my first build that I kill Uber Elder with!
"
Arkaon escribió:
Fiver,

I really am loving the build so far, and I appreciate you help on stream just recently.

I went ahead and powered my way through to 80 and am now getting pretty stuck at T11/12 where I'm just getting wrecked.

Any advice on what I can plan to do, or what errors I can fix? Possibly what I should be looking for next?

Any advice would be very welcome! My hope is for this to be my first build that I kill Uber Elder with!

You are getting stuck because you're not capped in resist you must have 75% light/fire and 76%cold (you have actually -13/72/45)
This is your main problem for defense.

Then ascendency(uber),gem level +qual,boot enchant, reroll/buy elder chest with crit or maim or both on it,you can add precision to your setup
Editado por útlima vez por milkapro86 en 21 nov. 2019 1:53:33
"
milkapro86 escribió:

You are getting stuck because you're not capped in resist you must have 75% light/fire and 76%cold (you have actually -13/72/45)

Then ascendency(uber),gem level +qual,boot enchant, reroll/buy elder chest with crit or maim or both on it,you can add precision to your setup

I appreciate the reply. Any idea where I can try and find the Resists? The build has a very limited amount of rares...

Which Rares would it be best to attempt to find them on?
"
Arkaon escribió:
"
milkapro86 escribió:

I appreciate the reply. Any idea where I can try and find the Resists? The build has a very limited amount of rares...

Which Rares would it be best to attempt to find them on?

Well, everything could be replaced when speaking about resist , this is the first stat to look in any build, unique are not mandatory and can be replaced( but imo darkray vector is BiS for this build or Kaom root for Uelder).I've done the build on SSF this league and replaced glove/helmet for exemple.

Resist are not negotiable once you reach map this is your first prioriy.You have a lot room for improvement
Shield with resist instead of %eva/life( or replace it)
Elder body chest isnt better than a normal chest if you dont roll maim/crit(replace or reroll)
Starkonjah/shaper glove are bis but you lost many possibility to cap resist( you can replace at least helmet or find way to cap resist in other slot)
stygian seems OK but could be replaced with better one
amulet is Ok but could also be a room to cap resist
Rings also
Once you get the cap of resist you can improve your dps , you have lot of room for improvement
Ascendency, boot enchant , Elder chest with maim/crit, watcher eye flat cold, better claw( imperial claw self crafted with better stat *pen elemental damage*
Hello,

I have question regarding Darkray vectors.

We could replace it with boots which have:

> 100 life
> 100 total resistances
30 movement speed
12% to dodge attacks hits.

Is this +1 maximum frenzy charges worth to replace these stats?
"
akiris escribió:
Hello,

I have question regarding Darkray vectors.

We could replace it with boots which have:

> 100 life
> 100 total resistances
30 movement speed
12% to dodge attacks hits.

Is this +1 maximum frenzy charges worth to replace these stats?

Yes, everything could be changed, but if your goal is to beat/farm Uelder ,you have the problem of balancing resist and if you cap with boot this may be a problem(using kaom root is pretty mandatory to run Uelder) It's not about the frenzy its about ability to switch boot for flexibility. Otherwise there is no problem to replace Darkray vector.
I have another question. This time regarding The Pandemonius.

How much dmg would be lost if it replaced with Rare amulet with:

Gain 15 physical as extra cold damage
25 to global critical strike multiplier.

Since on such amulet we could have life + resists.
"
akiris escribió:
I have another question. This time regarding The Pandemonius.

How much dmg would be lost if it replaced with Rare amulet with:

Gain 15 physical as extra cold damage
25 to global critical strike multiplier.

Since on such amulet we could have life + resists.

You can use Path of Building (PoB) to test those changes. Once you installed the programm, import your character and change Pandemonius with your Rare amulet. There are many tutorials available about the functions of PoB and you will find a lot of information in the original guide as well.

Keep in mind that Pandemonius also gives Cold Resistance and blinds enemies which is a great defense boots. It seems not to be best in slot for this build anymore, however, I still love it and I'm using it.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional