[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
gameivendaval escribió:

Thanks for the reply! PoB has the helm at 5.3% more DPS for me vs Starkonja, along with 155 HP.

I forgot to mention, I'm planning to go 4R/2G on the new chest whenever I get it. I didn't want to spend hundreds of chromatic orbs on the chest I'm wearing now when I'm hoping to replace it soon.

Good idea on Frost Bomb. I have a superior one in my stash from when I was using it for CoH, but now I can use it just for the debuff.

I've kept the quicksilver flask more for the curse immunity than anything else. It feels really bad to run curse maps without one, and I hate having to reroll all curse maps.

I just hate having to use a flask slot that could be used for damage as a defensive slot lol.

But yeah, it sounds reasonable to not waste a bunch of currency on a body armour you're not gonna use. Makes sense now. :)

Don't panic.
Hello!
Can you check out my character? (FuzeMain). I don't know on what should i focus now. My clear speed is nice, but i randomly get 100-0 by harder mobs. Dunno which piece of gear should i focus on. Also , i got lucky with corrupt and got immune to corrupting blood fight for survival. Should i keep it, or sell it for 1-2ex? Is there any flask which could replace staunching one?
Hi, i'm following your build and been havin a lot of fun, idk if anyone can check my profile and give me some advice on what to focus next, i feel that my claw is really bad but besided that i dont know what to get next, my damage feels really good tho, but i'm having a lot of trouble surviving especially against t14+ bosses and rare legion mobs
Hey! leveling this build right now. Ascendancies order? and why multistrike instead of ancestral call for clearing etc. could you swap and then go Multi on bosses?
"
RahielAzahiel escribió:
Hello!
Can you check out my character? (FuzeMain). I don't know on what should i focus now. My clear speed is nice, but i randomly get 100-0 by harder mobs. Dunno which piece of gear should i focus on. Also , i got lucky with corrupt and got immune to corrupting blood fight for survival. Should i keep it, or sell it for 1-2ex? Is there any flask which could replace staunching one?

I think you should keep it. You can get a curse immunity flask instead.

You have very low life, and there's a lot of life nodes you haven't taken in the passive tree yet. You need to get the 3 nodes by blood drinker and blood siphon!
That's 40% increased life that you haven't taken from the tree.

I would try to find a new belt when possible, and you should get a new body armour as soon as you can.
Get one with 10%+ increased max life and a minimum of +100 to max life.
I would also be on the lookout for a new shield. Yours has very low evasion, and very low life.

In short. You need to get more life on your stuff, and grab the life nodes from the passive tree that you haven't taken.

Don't panic.
"
p0ef escribió:
Hi, i'm following your build and been havin a lot of fun, idk if anyone can check my profile and give me some advice on what to focus next, i feel that my claw is really bad but besided that i dont know what to get next, my damage feels really good tho, but i'm having a lot of trouble surviving especially against t14+ bosses and rare legion mobs

You need to make your account public, or I can't import your character to Path of Building.

Click your account name at the top left.
Click Privacy Settings on the bottom right.
Uncheck the boxes.
Click Update.

Let me know when you've done this and I can have a look. :)

Don't panic.
Editado por útlima vez por Fiver en 16 jul. 2019 3:27:42
"
thedoomkin117 escribió:
Hey! leveling this build right now. Ascendancies order? and why multistrike instead of ancestral call for clearing etc. could you swap and then go Multi on bosses?

I usually go Way of the Poacher > Rapid Assault > Avatar of the Chase > Avatar of the Slaughter.
But I don't think it matters that much.

You're supposed to use Ancestral Call for clearing. Not sure what you are referring to.

A 6L setup should look like this:

Clearing:
Frost Blades - EDWAS - Rage - Hypothermia - Multistrike - Ancestral Call

Single Target:
Frost Blades - EDWAS - Rage - Hypothermia - Multistrike - Ruthless

A 5L setup should be:

Clearing:
Frost Blades - EDWAS - Rage - Hypothermia - Ancestral Call

Boss:
Frost Blades - EDWAS - Rage - Hypothermia - Multistrike/Ruthless

Don't panic.
Hi Fiver ! I crafted a claw with

27% Attack Speed
Brutality Level 16
70% Increased Physical Damage

Now i need the currencies to add multi craft on it :D
Thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por p0ef en 16 jul. 2019 12:48:23
Would it be better to have hits cant be evaded over the ele pen prefix for the rare claw?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional