[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Elemental damage sucks, how are you mitigating that?
"
Bruxieus escribió:
Elemental damage sucks, how are you mitigating that?

Jug entire ascendancy only has that "8% reduced ele damage taken when at full end charges" which at 75% resists it equals 77% resist, and this build doesn't take this path.

It is a weird concept to explain, but with jug highly asymmetrical phys tank, in a mixed trashmob phys+ele situation, when you're mitigating 85-90% of the phys damage, almost all your life pool is entirely dedicated to tank ele dmg and this looks to be fine enough.

It suffers against monsters' 100% ele attacks, because all it has is 6k buffer, but generally this is not felt during mapping. Vs bossing I don't know, I only have to play careful vs those ones with slams/oneshots
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Hey, it's like 1 week I'm playing your build and I'm having a lot of fun thanks for this build :D

I farmed a lot of currency with lab and this build but now I can buy a starforge or try to get my 6link brassdome with all my currency. Is it really a big damage boost to 6link my brassdome instead of buying a starforge and 6link the weapon first ?
Hey ZaeN, just wanna to come and thank you, great build, farming a lot uber with it.
Just did a live with some runs (10-12, don't remember), all flaskless , except in one little moment that I use a life flask for the bleeding because I don't watch it.

Here is the video

In the beggining I show what I running for the lab, and some minutes later my Phateon, but I forgot to show my tree, but u all can check my char, it's wellJugg.
Wanted to say thank you for an enjoyable read and clearly laid out build. I'll definitely give this a try soon :)
Can you do well without starforge or cheap alternative?
"
sadzo escribió:
Hey, it's like 1 week I'm playing your build and I'm having a lot of fun thanks for this build :D

I farmed a lot of currency with lab and this build but now I can buy a starforge or try to get my 6link brassdome with all my currency. Is it really a big damage boost to 6link my brassdome instead of buying a starforge and 6link the weapon first ?

Hey, that is actually a great question! I have always went for 6L then SF simply because of leaguestart, but you know I checked and it is actually way better to get a SF on a 5L if you can afford one directly.

I dunno how I never thought about that while writing the guide x)

"
wellslls escribió:
Hey ZaeN, just wanna to come and thank you, great build, farming a lot uber with it.
Just did a live with some runs (10-12, don't remember), all flaskless , except in one little moment that I use a life flask for the bleeding because I don't watch it.

Here is the video

In the beggining I show what I running for the lab, and some minutes later my Phateon, but I forgot to show my tree, but u all can check my char, it's wellJugg.

Wow 2H vid, that's GREAT xD Yea I always undersetimated the lab potential, but there we go, good to see people having a blast with the setup :D

"
dizzysaurus escribió:
Wanted to say thank you for an enjoyable read and clearly laid out build. I'll definitely give this a try soon :)

Very good, enjoy it!

"
Tecken1407 escribió:
Can you do well without starforge or cheap alternative?

Yep, Doomsower or Kondo are the "leaguestarter" weapons. Don't worry about the different between mapping white/yellows or mapping reds with staforge, it feels the same :p
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
HC viable too i guess ofc :P
Been having a blast to run maps and taking down bosses even with ridiculous damage boosts (Non-elemental ones).

Ancestral Call + Melee Splash clears the regular map packs + abyss mobs extremely fast since overabundance on the damage side, and with 6-link you don't even have to think about using the skill twice and can instead focus on where to move next.

To me it felt the built falls together very well at the time you get Brass Dome, 5-link works pretty well at T12-T13 range of maps when using flasks for bosses. Would recommend personally getting Brass Dome first, since it allows you to run even bigger pool of map mods and saves you a lot of currency.

Really enjoyed the build, added some of my own personal likings such as using Blood Rage to make map clearing and boss fights smoother along with Ancestral Protector, and couldn't believe at first how fast the bosses can be taken down.

_Skittles_
Im struggling to life leech from certain bosses in red maps could you take a look at my character CodexRF and comment on what I could improve

Leeching life feels slow I still tend to die sometimes.

Also. What is ur opinion about kitava's feast in offgand for map clear ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional