[3.16 updated] BRO, DO YOU EVEN SUMMON? Life/ES Dark Pact Skeleton Caster League Starter

Hey guys, I have a question. Hope someone could help me out!

Because the bone helmet has been nerfed (minion damg from max 40%->20%), maybe we should consider "40% DP damage" or "DP cast speed" enchantment instead?

Editado por útlima vez por iamgodisme2016 en 27 mar. 2019 14:01:26
I'm slowly getting optimal gear via trade in SSC but I'm having no luck finding a pair of suitable gloves, so I'll have to craft them myself. I'm fairly new to this so I want to confirm: will I want to get ilvl 86 Fingerless Silk Gloves then fossil craft with Bound, Aberrant, and Pristine?

Thanks in advance.
Is there anyone that has made an successful ES version using ES leech gem in chain?
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/559483
That's my gear for my Dark Pact Build,

The build works very well.
I kill the shaper and the syndicate boss relaxed.

Change:
- But I think i Change increased Duration with Immortal Call and Run Phase Run Solo.
(Boots)
- Dark pact supported with Intensity Support

Thanks for the good Build.

(◉ ل͜◉)
ʕ◔ ε ◔ʔ
ヽ(^ω^)ノ
(づ• •)づ
Editado por útlima vez por King_Thadeusz en 10 abr. 2019 10:26:59
"
Because the bone helmet has been nerfed (minion damg from max 40%->20%), maybe we should consider "40% DP damage" or "DP cast speed" enchantment instead?

And more importantly, enchants are now separated from implicits so yeah, dark pact enchant is now a thing.

"
will I want to get ilvl 86 Fingerless Silk Gloves then fossil craft with Bound, Aberrant, and Pristine?

I always craft it with an Essence of Fear so it's cheaper than fossil crafting. It's also faster to buy essences than all the fossils + resonators. You may try both and see what's working better to you.

"
Is there anyone that has made an successful ES version using ES leech gem in chain?

Look for some previous replies to the thread, someone has posted ES pastebin if I remember.

"

Gratuluję :)
"
King_Thadeusz escribió:
That's my gear for my Dark Pact Build,

The build works very well.

Change:
- But I think i Change the Immortal Call Setup and Run Phase Run Solo.
(Boots)
- Dark pact supported with Intensity Support

Thanks for the good Build.

(◉ ل͜◉)
ʕ◔ ε ◔ʔ
ヽ(^ω^)ノ
(づ• •)づ
This build doesnt work for me, i reached malachai but he kills me with two hits or less your minions kill me so easy my charater´s name is AkumaRHAB there is my itens please give me a help
Spoiler

This is my skill tree my charater is actualy on level 37
https://pastebin.com/4aUKUYqM
Editado por útlima vez por StarDustVendeta en 1 may. 2019 19:48:57
Your skill tree is actually looking good.

Gems in your Tabula don't make much sense. You should completely throw out Infused Channelling, Ele Focus, Fireball, Combustion, Raging Spirit and Flesh Offering. Place Summon Skeleton anywhere else and link it with Minion Life. Keep Dark Pact in your Tabula and link it with proper supports. Link Flame Dash with Faster Casting until your cast speed is good enough. Basically look at a gem setup in my guide and try to follow it.

Also you may remove some items. Replace Kaom's Sign with any rare (or even magic) ring with some life roll. Doedre's Tenure may seem decent with 57% spell damage bonus, but it also reduces your cast speed. If you make changes to your gem links you should have more than enough damage without these gloves so equip ones with life + res instead. Sidhebreath is a great levelling amulet but again, you are likely to find a better one soon (life + res). I bet you will also find better belt, boots and weapons (most likely wands).

Regarding boots, Duskblight are pretty good for levelling.

Also consider getting a shield instead of a second weapon if you have problems with survivability.
I just found an Intuitive Leap gem (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Intuitive_Leap) and I'm wondering if it will be worth popping it in the top most gem slot to gain access to: Blast Radius, Alchemist, and maybe Mysticism. Thoughts?

I have a level 3 corruption altar in my most recent Incursion, may just toss it in there first.
Wtb a POB for assassin too if it aint to much work, I guess it would be pretty much the same nodes all the way around?

Edit: Rolling a witch to check it out =)
Editado por útlima vez por inzomenia en 13 may. 2019 18:05:57

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional