3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Elder helmet with burning damage and/or conc effect.
Tried uber elder and literally stun/frozen locked for way too much in the fight, then I realized Brine King pantheon after I bought a carry, does it really help that much? Not a taking damage/regen issue, just a tip of a ball catches me and I get hit a bunch of times. I know Kaom's roots help a lot but we don't wear those? I couldn't find much uber elder tips in your build and it's my first time doing it.
"
just a tip

hahaha

Anyways, for Uber Elder farm, i recommend switching Unyielding to Unstoppable. It'll give you immunity to all those freezes and slows. I personally switched to it permanently. Very useful for general mapping as well.

I only recommend sticking with Unyielding early on in the league, when your gear isn't very good and you kinda have to use helmet with Conc effect to deal decent damage. It's important then to compensate for the lost AoE.
hi. swift afflication + arcane surge or efficacy + increased area, what better fo rf dmg ???
Not sure if you guys know this but the base attackspeed of the scepter doesnt actually matter towards shield charge speed. The only stat on a weapon that makes it faster is the % attackspeed mod. So void scepter is always the best base.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
hankinsohl escribió:
"
Avous escribió:
How good would Balefire be in this? It grants lvl 25 Scorching ray, so one can run for instance Ele focus, Efficacy and Burning damage support in it.

You'll need Blood Magic as one of your support gems.

Balefire is an OK budget sceptre with slow attack speed. I've been using it but will upgrade eventually.

Hmm, right now I can channel about 15 sec before I run out of mana, since I use the recommended unique amulet with hp and mana regen, but I guess I'll have to switch out Balefire when I get a proper amulet.
"
Avous escribió:
"
hankinsohl escribió:
"
Avous escribió:
How good would Balefire be in this? It grants lvl 25 Scorching ray, so one can run for instance Ele focus, Efficacy and Burning damage support in it.

You'll need Blood Magic as one of your support gems.

Balefire is an OK budget sceptre with slow attack speed. I've been using it but will upgrade eventually.

Hmm, right now I can channel about 15 sec before I run out of mana, since I use the recommended unique amulet with hp and mana regen, but I guess I'll have to switch out Balefire when I get a proper amulet.

Your Kikazaru rings are covering much of your mana requirements atm - but they're far from optimal (you really want Kaom's; high life corals meanwhile). Once you're able to get high life coral rings or for end-game - Kaom's Way rings - you'll be able to cast SR on mana for about 2 seconds or so before you're totally out of mana; and hence, BM to support SR becomes mandatory.
Editado por útlima vez por hankinsohl en 30 abr. 2018 6:32:49
Hi.
Hoping you could help with build. Gradually getting everything needed but the build just still feels very slow and with low damage. Is there anything wrong with my gear. Here is my gear:

"
demondied1 escribió:
Not sure if you guys know this but the base attackspeed of the scepter doesnt actually matter towards shield charge speed. The only stat on a weapon that makes it faster is the % attackspeed mod. So void scepter is always the best base.

I didn't know that. Thanks for pointing it out. The tooltip shows that it does affect it, but i looked it up and tested it, and it really doesn't.
"
Gazza732 escribió:
... the build just still feels very slow and with low damage. Is there anything wrong with my gear.

"Fire damage to spells" on your helmet messes up EE when you proc it with Orb of Storms. OoS should also be linked with Increased Critical Strikes. Animate Guardian setup will help you with damage on bosses, cutting kill times by at least half. Aspect of the Spider can also be used to boost your damage. I don't know about your gems, but they should have at least % burning damage and % life.

To increase mobility, you can use essence crafted gloves, Quicksilver flask with MS, Silver flask, attack speed on your weapon (acts as a multiplier).

For better survivability, try to get % recovery on your belt.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional