[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

3.8 ✔️
i'll do this 😆
Editado por útlima vez por sugheld en 13 dic. 2019 7:17:44
hi, any1 online to join guild? :)
Anyone start with this build? how is it feel?
"
stoqnbg escribió:

Hi, just started this morning, starting atlas just now, am playign atm an hybrid version with zeombie(8)/flame sentinnel(3)/Flame golems(5) as elementalist, still dont need if i want to push with it or if i ll stay on a "budget version",like every time i played this build, melting everything.

(am playing SC btw)

Enjoy this new league everyone x)

*Edit* cheers \m/ [@_@] \m/
Editado por útlima vez por kami_koi en 14 dic. 2019 16:43:11
"
kami_koi escribió:
"
stoqnbg escribió:

Hi, just started this morning, starting atlas just now, am playign atm an hybrid version with zeombie(8)/flame sentinnel(3)/Flame golems(5) as elementalist, still dont need if i want to push with it or if i ll stay on a "budget version",like every time i played this build, melting everything.

(am playing SC btw)

Thanks for posting, gives me inspiration to respec into this. I started with Frostnova/Frostbolt golem in mind but seems like it wont do well with league mechanic. Also not trying to get carpel tunnel this league (played a very active build last league). Minion builds are way more confusing than I thought but it seems worth it to figure it out.
Hello

stupid question (maybe) - How do you get the 4th spectre. I'am using a lev20gem atm and get +3 from global mods. If i get a lev21 gem i'll end up with a lev24 gem - according to wiki I need a lev25 gem for one more spectre - what I'am missing ?
thanks
"
kami_koi escribió:
"
stoqnbg escribió:

(am playing SC btw)

Im happy for you. I had a 4l SRS, 4l zombies, and 4l specter and i had a legit 10 min fight with dominus and i left.... bosses hp buff is way too absurd...
"
stoqnbg escribió:
So the tree for Elementalist is same as Necro, just the ascendancy is different?

Hey :)

The difference is mostly in the gear. Necromance uses Flame Golem and Specs to have both very high defense and DPS, as Elementalist gets immunitites to status elements, medium defenses and absurd DPS. Orbs from Golems can overlap, aka shotgun on bosses and with pledge you get 120 orbs per second overlapping. I recommend testing as bosses die extremely fast.

"
3.8 ✔️
i'll do this 😆

Hi :)

Good to hear you like it!
Guess what, I'm doing it also this league! XD

"
hi, any1 online to join guild? :)

Hello :)

Just sent you guild invitation. Welcome to the guild! ^^

"

"

(am playing SC btw)

"
Thanks for posting, gives me inspiration to respec into this. I started with Frostnova/Frostbolt golem in mind but seems like it wont do well with league mechanic. Also not trying to get carpel tunnel this league (played a very active build last league). Minion builds are way more confusing than I thought but it seems worth it to figure it out.

"
Im happy for you. I had a 4l SRS, 4l zombies, and 4l specter and i had a legit 10 min fight with dominus and i left.... bosses hp buff is way too absurd...

Hey :)

The build is relaxed 1-2 button build. It starts with as budget summoner and you can later invest as much as you want in the Golem / Spec setup.

Endgame minions are nearly immortal against boss damage, so there is no need to keep re-summoning them and they kill bosses while tanking damage.

Once you get links and gear arranged, you can keep phase running through the maps and minions kill enemies behind you. In boss fights use Bone Offering and Rumi's flask to reach high block chance and minions deal rest of the work.

Gz on Skin of the Lords! \o/

"
Hello

stupid question (maybe) - How do you get the 4th spectre. I'am using a lev20gem atm and get +3 from global mods. If i get a lev21 gem i'll end up with a lev24 gem - according to wiki I need a lev25 gem for one more spectre - what I'am missing ?
thanks

Hi :)

You need level 25 Specs gem level to get 4th Spec now.

Gem level 21 = Total level 21
Unnatural Strenght +2 = Total level 23
+1 From fossil crafted rare boots = Total level 24
+1 - +3 from rare helmet = Total level 25-27

[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Editado por útlima vez por mika2salo en 16 dic. 2019 0:01:28
Am I correct that this is largely a spectre/zombie build until 85 where we swap to golems?

Also I see the final tree goes all the way up to 100. May I know in what order of importance should I get the remaining 15 skills from 85 to 100 as I do not think I will be able to reach 100 very easily.

Thanks in advance.
Hi Mika,

Interesting league so far. Looking forward to seeing how Golems fair against the metamorphs. I'm just about ready to start leveling my golemancer now having got the required primordial jewels:

Spoiler

I'm going to try running it as MF for the first part of the league just so that I can have a nice influx of alch's, chisels, fuses...etc without having to trade for them. Also stacking some rarity whilst uniques still have some value.

Spoiler

If all goes well then I'l look to get better pieces as funds allow. I'll probably be running elementalist to start for the free elemental immunity & guaranteed shock. This means I'll also make do with carnage chieftains as spectres (2 x frenzy & 1 x power charge). Later on if I am able to buy a Spectre helmet with +2 to minion then I may switch to TV Specs and go necro to get the fourth one.

Still got a few more bits to buy today to make the leveling process smooth and to have some stuff to equip at 70. Hope to be ready to start leveling it tomorrow. Be interesting to see how they fair against the new act bosses. It's always been a very smooth leveling process once you get the clayshapers & Anima stone unlocked. Hopefully it will continue to be so!

All the best in the league Mika. I'll let you know how I get on :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional