[2.5] Freezing Pulse Inquisitor. Perma-Freeze everything including Tier 15 bosses. 250K DPS.

bandits in 2.6?...its the same as 2.5? or in cruel its better cast speed?
I've been swapping out controlled destruction early on (t7 maps still), with faster casting and it feels alot smoother. Obviously looseing the more multipler, but at this point with a six link the tooltip is the pretty close. Anyone else tried this out?
Uberlab farm viable?
Ive just started this build as my first CI build. Any tips on when to make the switch into CI?
Additionally, does group play have any impact on our freezing capabilities?
Generally, any build with Vaal Pact isn't what you would call a "uberlab farm viable" build. To counter the traps damages you want some regen. It's quite easy to die in the uberlab from the traps especially if you want to go fast. It's still doable, especially if the layout is good but not really optimized for.

For CI, it's when you have enough ES stuff and passive points to take many ES nodes (if not already done). You could use Path of Building to check how many ES you'll get and see if it seems enough for you. Personally i don't think i'd switch for less than 7k+ but i never went CI yet so...

And yes, playing in group will definitely impact your freezing capabilities as monsters have more hp. While on trashs it should still be okay i guess, on bosses you probably can forget it (at least for the last tiers).
I got Skyforth Sorcerer Boots so i do not need Valyrium. What should i use instead of Valyrium?
Call of the Brotherhood for perma-shock? Or just next rare diamond ring?
How do you deal with mana needs?..sometimes the "herald of ice - waldors mark" combo doesnt proc (its not 100% efficient that combo) and I get out of mana...In the tree we dont take any mana nodes and in the gear with all the uniques and important stats we need its rarely that you get some mana from gear...so ...my mana pool is 900 and with "hearald of ice-discipline and clarity" i have 88 mana left to cast ... what do you do guys?
Editado por útlima vez por yissus en 20 mar. 2017 21:06:52
"
ChinCha123 escribió:
Ive just started this build as my first CI build. Any tips on when to make the switch into CI?
Additionally, does group play have any impact on our freezing capabilities?

I went full CI this league the first time, because in the past I was never sure as well and often remained the hybrid playstyle. But this time I just went for it. (Sitting currently at 6.7k ES, with Discipline.)

If you google it, you will find various opinions. Most commonly I read about the recommendation of having at least 3k ES unbuffed. Others put it vaguely by saying "Switch whenever Chaos Damage becomes too much to deal with." And so forth.
Eventually I switches in my mid 70s with ~2.5k Unbuffed and got to maybe 4.5k (with Discipline) by relocating previously picked life nodes, taking out a few damage notes as well for the moment and getting some minor ES upgrades on my equip at the time.

Maybe I could have switched earlier. If in doubt, just give it a try. There are always regret orbs if it doesn't work out.

As for group play, Freezing works as usual and because of the extra HP you get to see more mobs who get actually frozen instead of being killed almost instantly. But at the same time I got the impression that it's more difficult to get your Charges up.
For bosses it still works as usual, boss mechanics in the most fights are irrelevant because of the almost perma freeze. (Talking about tier 7 and lower so far.)

"
yissus escribió:
How do you deal with mana needs?..sometimes the "herald of ice - waldors mark" combo doesnt proc (its not 100% efficient that combo) and I get out of mana...In the tree we dont take any mana nodes and in the gear with all the uniques and important stats we need its rarely that you get some mana from gear...so ...my mana pool is 900 and with "hearald of ice-discipline and clarity" i have 88 mana left to cast ... what do you do guys?

If you haven't so far, pick up Vaal Clarity (optionally linked with increased duration). Especially for bosses it was pure bliss to walk in, activate it, and having 15 seconds where you have no mana costs.

But for regular mobs I haven't found a cure so far. With clarity, the Curse on Hit Warlords Mark effect and no additional mana reg on the gear, I regularly end up without mana as well (which is the reason why I'm still taking a Mana flask with me).
I'm sure an Atziri's Foible would do wonders on the mana reg problem, as usual. But maybe a yellow amulet with high mana reg and some offensive stats could do the trick as well.
I also thought about spending 3 to 5 points in a side branch of the skill tree for some mana reg nodes.
In the end, you need something additional to the mana reg given by gems, but I can't recommend you one single solution so far.
"
stephenp1983 escribió:
"
PeaceAndLove escribió:
"
yissus escribió:
A question for you guys...Inquisitor or Assassin is the best ascendancy for a freezing pulse build?

Inquisitor.

Assassin has a higher tooltip but unless you commit to Frostbite + Cold Pentration 24/7, Inquisitor is going to have higher "real" damage as it ignores resists. For a permafreezer its even worse, since you would have to give up Temp Chains (which extends elemental status duration) to run Frostbite.

"
StefanMedS escribió:
Still viable for 2.6?

Yes. I'm playing something similar atm since I wanted to try out First Snow. I can permafreeze the low tier map bosses w/o any of the damage bonuses from Inquisitor since I went consecrated ground for the massive ZO regen instead.

How much regen do you have with ZO when consecrated ground? I was trying it out with beast fur and it seems to work well. I had really low ES since Im still leveling though, so it was under 1k per second. Mind sharing your tree? Curious if you took any of the other regen nodes around the templar start.

Current tree at 80.

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAANsVEgBrBUIHHgmqDXwOSBEtES8RUBGWFVAV1xhWGF0bJRzcHRQdTyaIJ6ko-ioLKlMrCiycLL8tHy2oMtE1uTzvQZZFR0ZxSVFLrkyzVmNXyVugXGtd8mSdaHRo8m0ZcFJ8DnyDf8aCx4MJhEiGronTi4yMNo5kjxqPRo_6kyeVLpuhoS-nCKcrp1Wt8a6zsZCycLQMtvq3MLiTvorAZsCaw23K09Af0PXZW9n82mLa3eha6QLquuvu6_XsGO_r8NXyHfem98H31_nd-ej60gKWKYuAMJtu0nzfhgAAAAAA

Planned tree at 90 (respec for more move speed).

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAO8VEgB1BUIHHgmqDXwOSBEtES8RUBGWFVAV1xhWGF0bJRzcHRQdTyaIJ6ko-ioLKlMrCiycLL8tHy2oMtE1uTzvQZZFR0ZxSVFLrkyzVmNXyVugXGtd8mSdaHRo8m0ZcFJ8DnyDf8aCx4MJhEiGronTi4yMNo5kjxqPRo_6kyeVLpuhoS-nCKcrp1Wt8a6zsZCycLQMtvq3MLiTvorAZsCaw23K09Af0PXZW9n82mLoWukC6rrr7uv17Bjv6_DV8h33pvfB99f53fno-tK-gFH7zRYfGDeDpussppDW62OUoLVIApYpi4Awm27SfN-GAAAAAAA=

I ended up leaning towards slightly more damage than more ES. If I play past 90, I plan to pick up Elemental Focus, Melding, and True Strike. I'm running a 5L Beast Fur as well.

No Consc Ground = 7.2% * 1.39 = ~10% / ~700 ES/s

Consc Ground = 15.2% * 1.39 = ~21% / ~1400 ES/s

I only have 1274 ES from gear and 269 ES from Discipline which puts me barely over 7k ES. Realistically, I need to get the currency for a better ES shield, ES helm, ES Boots, and 6L Beast Fur.

Base DPS is ~38k with Doryani's Catalsyt, ~65k with most buffs up.

Consc ground is +25% casting speed, Onslaught is another +20% casting speed, 4 power charges is another 12% crit, shattering a mob is another 110% increased damage. Halycon + 2 First Snows massively boosts damage with 1 shatter every 4s. But its situational and I'm wondering if you go the Regen route if you aren't better off getting an extra 1.5% regen from a Marble amulet until you have 6 figure dps with a 6L and a good rare dagger.
Editado por útlima vez por PeaceAndLove en 21 mar. 2017 12:26:41
Hey! Id like to ask you couple questions regarding auras, blasphemy + warlord aura and power charges.

1. What auras you use on boss fights? Do you take away normal discipline and clarity and change those to vaal discipline and vaal clarity?

2. Do you change whole item to use blasphemy + warlord, or where you fit those gems in your setup?

3. How do you get power charges in boss fights?

And i have couple more questions!

Whats your tought about first snow jewel?

And what lvl should i have, to change CI?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional