[2.5] Freezing Pulse Inquisitor. Perma-Freeze everything including Tier 15 bosses. 250K DPS.

Hi, my starter build is this one, but I have some trouble in understanding where to go first in the skill tree..
Hello should i respect some points due to 2.6 patch changes? Any updates?
I hope this guide will be updated for 2.6. Looks like it would be awesome with new items i.e. first snow treshhold jewels.
What's give you power charge on that build ? I don,t see !?!?!
"

What's give you power charge on that build ? I don,t see !?!?!

- HERALD OF ICE + Curse on Hit + Assassin's Mark + Warlord's Mark: dual curse spread setup for getting our 4 Power Charges and constant ES instant replenish thanks to WM.

And Assasins Mark:
Assassin's Mark is a spell that curses all targets in an area, making them more vulnerable to critical strikes. When killed, affected enemies grant life and mana, as well as a chance to gain a power charge.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Assassin%27s_Mark
The Pandemonius or The Halcyon?
"
Android324 escribió:

100% halcyon
Did I overlook something, or how is he overcapping his resistances with the gear he posted?
"
Melanholic7 escribió:
"
Android324 escribió:

100% halcyon
thought so but wanted to be sure :)
Thanks for the build, it kicks ass.

Why is Granite of Iron Skin used over Basalt in the build? What instances is it better in? I know the guide says to switch out by preference but Granite is suggested.

Since the build doesn't use armor, the only instance I can think of where Granite is better would be against mass projectile mobs. Basalt would be better against almost every boss. I'm not the greatest player myself but I talked to a build maker/streamer friend of mine and he said Basalt was better in a majority of instances.

Does anyone here use both? when do you use each?

I use Chemist's Basalt for the reduced charges, this way I can use it twice instead of once.
Editado por útlima vez por diceoflife en 12 mar. 2017 8:03:18

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional