[2.5] Freezing Pulse Inquisitor. Perma-Freeze everything including Tier 15 bosses. 250K DPS.

hi dude.
any1 updates on build? pls message me if it is updated..
any gems, gear etc
Is it right that my dps is only 20k at level 64? I'm using two wands, but don't have controlled destruction on my 6L. I'm using added cold on its place.
"
Krazy_X escribió:
Is it right that my dps is only 20k at level 64? I'm using two wands, but don't have controlled destruction on my 6L. I'm using added cold on its place.
Your freeze pulse is only level 17, so yep. Once you hit lvl 20 on it you'll have at least 2x as much damage.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
"
Mindsmog escribió:
where is the strength in this build??? im starving for str to level warlords mark past lvl2 LOL , i gone through all your gear and nodes and you have very minimal str , so how are you using a lvl16 inc duration ?? i need help here what am i missing?

1.jewels (basically You need % cold dmg (prefix), freeze chance/freeze duration, one suffix to spend)
2.armour or jewerly one affix from master crafting, try 20+ to all attributes for amulets
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
Editado por útlima vez por skrecu en 16 ene. 2017 4:16:11
Seems pretty lack-luster for clearing breaches, if they surround you, then you really have to log off or die. have you ever tried using Frost bolt instead of freeze pulse for clearing regular breaches?
Hi, im got 1 question/ From where you get mana reserv on Discipline (50%), Clarity 15lvl (around 50%) and HoI (25%+). Im dont see in skill tree nods to reduce mana used.
And whats about 2x Snakepit Sapphire Ring in this build?
Editado por útlima vez por deoxesgames en 17 ene. 2017 12:46:43
"
Deoxesgames escribió:
Hi, im got 1 question/ From where you get mana reserv on Discipline (50%), Clarity 15lvl (around 50%) and HoI (25%+). Im dont see in skill tree nods to reduce mana used.
And whats about 2x Snakepit Sapphire Ring in this build?

I don't think Clarity is necessary at all (level 89, doing tier 14s). I just use a mana flask for longer fights.

Lots of people seem to use one Snakepit, but to use two you would have to give up Valyrium, which the OP uses so we don't get stunned all the time. That doesn't seem worth it. Personally I use Valyrium and a crit/cold damage/strength ring.
"
LostRavens escribió:
Seems pretty lack-luster for clearing breaches, if they surround you, then you really have to log off or die. have you ever tried using Frost bolt instead of freeze pulse for clearing regular breaches?

A couple people prefer Frost Bolt - you can go back a few pages in this thread to find some. Someone also suggested Vaal Summon Skeletons for breaches, which I haven't tried but seems useful. I just throw a couple Vaal Lightning Traps around the breach before I trigger it, then retreat a bit (preferably to a corner), and then move around looking for hands after I've cleared the initial mobs. All using Freezing Pulse, and it's pretty safe.
What better for this build The Halcyon Jade Amulet or The Pandemonius?
"
ThatsSoGoodman escribió:
"
Krazy_X escribió:
Your freeze pulse is only level 17, so yep. Once you hit lvl 20 on it you'll have at least 2x as much damage.

Hey, i'm back. I got to level 70 and got myself a 20/20 Freezing Pulse. DPS went up to 29.802 with HoI running.

Current 6L is: FP - LMP - Increased Crit Strikes - Inc Crit Damage - Spell Echo - Added Cold Damage.

I'll look for a better jewel when i get some more currency, as i spent all i had lol

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional