Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I'm having a hard time with Labyrinth boss fights in Cruel (I can't imagine merciless). Boss fights are challenging, particularly Izaro and Argus. Izaro doesn't stay still long enough for Storm Call to really work. I might put the flame totem into a 4L setup and just kite him while the totem burns him down for 10 minutes.
How well does this build handle the traps in the lab? Just wondering if taking Vaal Pact makes it harder with no life regen.
"
Hextall escribió:
I am playing as assanin. So far really like this arc build. plaing with dager so i can use w blades. Wanted to just share that personaly i can keep up my power charges whitout using orb. when you get yor asendancy class. What could i use insted of orb if i dont need powercharges? Is there something better?

Go with Vaal Storm Call for burst dps. For when you need extra oomph or single target dps.

VSC + Increased Duration + Cold Pen + Spell Echo.

Just a small question. Can this build also work with ES instead of life? Or are there too many drawbacks?
Having a ton of fun playing on this build.. I'm currently level 53 on my Crit Arc witch on Perandus Hardcore and going strong. Just got my first exalt drop and used it to buy CotB but can't make it work with my current gem config without dumping a ton of chromatic orbs into my boots.. since they are so int based.. need to get some ES/Armour ones like the ones you show in your build. So I'm stuck with using Herald of Storm instead of Ice but the damage is insane and btw this build scales really well as you level and hits nodes at good times and makes for efficient leveling if you know what you're doing.

I am very, very impressed with this well thought out, optimized, and efficient build, time will tell if I make it into mapping but I'm confident as long as I don't screw up and get globaled on a boss fight I should have no problem coasting through mobbing in Merciless on HC with a couple gear upgrades.

Build can also be ran quite cheap, up until I got my first exalt drop I have spent maybe 5-10c~ and made all that back anyways as I leveled so it was really no problem. Just invested now in my CotB but it's shelved until I get proper link setup for it.
enki is there a reason why you didnt quality your arc ?
The build is designed to freeze mobs so the extra shock on qual Arc isn't needed
Hi, I've been following this build for my new witch but I think I've run into a problem.
I can't seem to get endurance charges. I get frenzy and power charges fine but Warlord's mark doesn't create endurance charges. My gems for this are:
Herald of Thunder -> Poacher's Mark -> Warlord's Mark -> Curse on Hit.
What could be going wrong?
Thanks everyone for all the feedback, really appreciating it!

@Cielak: Nope, not worth it. We need every possible bit of life and resistances we can get from the remaining non-unique slots.

@lizarde: Lightning Coil is extremely strong to get physical mitigation for casters without much investment, otherwise i wouldn't list it as Best in Slot-option.

@TroubleWalke: Ele Weakness on Hit corruption is one of the hardest, if not the hardest corruption to get on gloves. The +3 chains enchantment would be the absolute best, but you need an atleast ilvl75 helmet to get it.

@Bubblëoseven: Just switch to the exact gem setup listed for witches, and you can't do anything wrong. It isn't a melee range build, just drop Orb of Storms and drag mobs into it for the power charges, or extra damage for tougher enemies. In all other situations keep range.

@Hextall: Either a damage-focused Orb of Storms, Vaal Storm Call or Flame Totem.

@Dyssolve: Maybe level a bit further first, to get more damage/survivability and higher levels on your spell gems, which equates into much higher damage.

@Creteau: I had no problems with traps, just dash through them (or whirl, if using daggers).

@Paprikan: You would have to give up Mind over Matter, your second weapon and Lightning Coil when going CI/Lowlife. Imo it's not worth it.

@crazytrain334: No need to. It's just shock chance, and we already shock 100% on crit.

@PhilCCC: You need Whispers of Doom or Malediction (Ascendancy node) first, before dualcurse can work.
twitch.tv/enki91
Is it better to use Three Dragons and Herald of Ice, or a generic stats helmet and use Herald of Thunder instead, assuming I'm a pleb and can't afford a Call of the Brotherhood any time soon?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional